Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Hillary Clinton For President - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hillary Clinton For President (4886 Views)

Poll: Would you vote for her if you could?

Yes: 38% (13 votes)
No: 61% (21 votes)
This poll has ended

Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London / Hillary Clinton For US Presidency In 2016? / Hillary Clinton Caught Dancing & Drinking At Cuban Bar In Colombia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hillary Clinton For President by Horus(m): 11:07pm On Jan 14, 2008
Larry Patterson confirmed that he frequently heard Bill Clinton use[b] "nigger" [/b]to refer to both Jesse Jackson and local Little Rock black leader Robert "Say" McIntosh. Longtime Clinton paramour Dolly Kyle Browning corroborated Patterson on Clinton's use of[b] "nigger." [/b]"Not only did he use the 'N' word, he called him a 'GDN' [goddamn nigger], if you catch my drift," Browning told Fox News in 1999. [NewsMax, 17 July 2000] Brown also told NewsMax that the president would regularly make derogatory comments about African-Americans in private. "He has used the 'N' word before. Bill would make snide remarks about blacks behind their backs." [Carl Limbacher and NewsMax Staff, 17 July 2000]

Patterson said Hillary was no stranger to the "N" word either. He heard her say "nigger" "probably six, eight, ten times. She would be upset with someone in the black community and she would use the 'N' word, like, you heard they've got the president's brother on tape using the 'N' word." [NewsMax, 17 July 2000]

It's all in the family: Captured on videotape when Arkansas state police had Hillary's brother-in-law Roger Clinton under surveillance for dealing cocaine in 1984, Roger stated: "Some junior high nigger kicked Steve's ass while he was trying to help his brothers out; junior high or sophomore in high school. Whatever it was, Steve had the nigger down. However it was, it was Steve's fault. He had the nigger down, he let him up. The nigger blindsided him." [NewsMax, 17 July 2000]

Source: http://sonic.net/maledicta/clintons.html
Re: Hillary Clinton For President by noetic(m): 7:53pm On Jan 15, 2008
Horus:

Larry Patterson confirmed that he frequently heard Bill Clinton use[b] "nigger" [/b]to refer to both Jesse Jackson and local Little Rock black leader Robert "Say" McIntosh. Longtime Clinton paramour Dolly Kyle Browning corroborated Patterson on Clinton's use of[b] "nigger." [/b]"Not only did he use the 'N' word, he called him a 'GDN' [goddamn nigger], if you catch my drift," Browning told Fox News in 1999. [NewsMax, 17 July 2000] Brown also told NewsMax that the president would regularly make derogatory comments about African-Americans in private. "He has used the 'N' word before. Bill would make snide remarks about blacks behind their backs." [Carl Limbacher and NewsMax Staff, 17 July 2000]

Patterson said Hillary was no stranger to the "N" word either. He heard her say "nigger" "probably six, eight, ten times. She would be upset with someone in the black community and she would use the 'N' word, like, you heard they've got the president's brother on tape using the 'N' word." [NewsMax, 17 July 2000]

It's all in the family: Captured on videotape when Arkansas state police had Hillary's brother-in-law Roger Clinton under surveillance for dealing cocaine in 1984, Roger stated: "Some junior high nigger kicked Steve's ass while he was trying to help his brothers out; junior high or sophomore in high school. Whatever it was, Steve had the nigger down. However it was, it was Steve's fault. He had the nigger down, he let him up. The nigger blindsided him." [NewsMax, 17 July 2000]

Source: http://sonic.net/maledicta/clintons.html

lets assume this is true.
would u vote on the basis of race?
Re: Hillary Clinton For President by Horus(m): 8:05pm On Jan 15, 2008
would u vote on the basis of race?
Not on race,but the problem come from people who call you racist just because you believe that Barack Obama is the best candidat,and he just happen to be Black.
For them you dont have the right to vote for Barack Obama,or they will tell you that you are racist,that you hate white people.
Re: Hillary Clinton For President by adconline(m): 8:52pm On Jan 15, 2008
Does Hillary really have a name if Clinton is struck out of her name?
Re: Hillary Clinton For President by Horus(m): 11:39pm On Jan 15, 2008
Know the truht about Clinton: http://www.realchange.org/clinton.htm
Re: Hillary Clinton For President by pcmecom(m): 1:13am On Jan 16, 2008
Let the truth be told barack obama is a better candidate compared to hilary clinton, but hilary obviously has more experience compared to obama, she has been in the US congress for long and actually knows what is going on.Barack is a new comer in US politics. Well as for the "CHANGE" I personally think america is ready for a black or first female president.I wish them both success
Re: Hillary Clinton For President by noetic(m): 11:40am On Feb 06, 2008
now that super tusday has seen obama winning more states but fewer delegates, I sincerely hope that spin doctors citing racial reasons for their basis of disgust for hillary, will shut up if hillary eventually wins.

its obvious that racism as cited by many has not stopped obama from winning in certain states and so should not be an escuse when he eventually LOOSES

I still place my bet on hillary, for the reasons I have primordially stated.

whether the winner is determined by the primaries, or super-delegates,
its still HILLARY ALL D WAY TO D WHITE HOUSE.
Re: Hillary Clinton For President by Horus(m): 1:41pm On Feb 06, 2008
Hillary Clinton is a liar! .She and her co-conspirator Bill Clinton has lied throughout her campaign on Barack Obama, told vicious lies and practiced unscrupulous behaviors. If she's lying before she gets in the White House what in Hell do you think she's gonna do after she gets in? They come with too much baggage that the republicans are sitting back greasing their palms hoping she'll get the nomination so they can slap the panties off of her.
Re: Hillary Clinton For President by seabiotics(m): 2:38pm On Feb 06, 2008
Horus:

Hillary Clinton is a liar! .She and her co-conspirator Bill Clinton has lied throughout her campaign on Barack Obama, told vicious lies and practiced unscrupulous behaviors. If she's lying before she gets in the White House what in Hell do you think she's going to do after she gets in? They come with too much baggage that the republicans are sitting back greasing their palms hoping she'll get the nomination so they can slap the undies off of her.

So Hilary is a liar? shocked

And this was me thinking all along that all politicians were saints. Now this does not make for good reading.
Re: Hillary Clinton For President by sheniqua: 12:34am On Jun 04, 2008
noetic:

now that super tusday has seen obama winning more states but fewer delegates, I sincerely hope that spin doctors citing racial reasons for their basis of disgust for hillary, will shut up if hillary eventually wins.

its obvious that racism as cited by many has not stopped obama from winning in certain states and so should not be an escuse when he eventually LOOSES

I still place my bet on hillary, for the reasons I have primordially stated.

whether the winner is determined by the primaries, or super-delegates,
its still HILLARY ALL D WAY TO D WHITE HOUSE.

I hope you're now foaming in the mouth as you eat your words with palm oil and potash grin
Re: Hillary Clinton For President by SweetT1: 12:37am On Jun 04, 2008
I volunteered for Obama campaign but i like Hillary too. I think both of them will be an HOT ticket to stop.
Re: Hillary Clinton For President by madamkoko: 1:45am On Jun 04, 2008

And this was me thinking all along that all politicians were saints. Now this does not make for good reading.

LOL!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hillary Clinton For President by dee02(m): 9:45am On Jun 04, 2008
mess off Hilary Clinton-Lewinsky! grin
Re: Hillary Clinton For President by noetic(m): 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2008
sheniqua:

I hope you're now foaming in the mouth as you eat your words with palm oil and potash grin

No I am not. Hillary remains my choice for president. lets c how ur obama will win without her on d ticket.

take note, if obama runs n looses he is finished politically, meanwhile historical antecedents point to d fact those who loose at the primary level always bounce back, mc cain is a pleasant example.

I will like to c ur face when mc cain is sworn in as president.

obamaphobia
Re: Hillary Clinton For President by Novacaine(m): 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2008
@noetic
Sorry Mr Jackson your woman didnt get the nod Obama did.But i agree with you i think Obama could fancy Hilary as a running mate that way he gets both minority and majority votes.The Democrats should unite and save us from the 8 years of misrule the Republicans have launched on us.I mean the Dollar aint worth shit right now
Re: Hillary Clinton For President by darfur(m): 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2008
noetic:

meanwhile historical antecedents point to d fact those who loose at the primary level always bounce back, mc cain is a pleasant example.

sorry mister, that doesnt happen in the democrat party. there is a saying that democrats dont like their loosers. when last did a looser in a democratic primary or election eventually become a president . . . . think hard . . . . you'll get down to 1964 when LBJ won an election after loosing the 1960 democratic primary, he won the 1964 presidential election . . after some assasination had taken place
Re: Hillary Clinton For President by noetic(m): 5:41pm On Jun 04, 2008
darfur:

sorry mister, that doesnt happen in the democrat party. there is a saying that democrats don't like their loosers. when last did a looser in a democratic primary or election eventually become a president . . . . think hard . . . . you'll get down to 1964 when LBJ won an election after loosing the 1960 democratic primary, he won the 1964 presidential election . . after some assasination had taken place

thanks mister, and this is just after they have both broken all records from finance to turn out . . . . . . .

when was the last democrat primary to run down the line like this, with the difference in delegates less than 200??
think hard cos there has been none. one thing u must have observed is that 80% of obamas superdelegates are in support of him cos he is leading, meaning that was it the other way round hillary will be the nominee.

with the gap so close and so much polarity coupled with his lack of expirience, the only way out for obama is a hillary vice presidency.
else its up Mc cain.

and who told u Hillary wont be back? cry
Re: Hillary Clinton For President by darfur(m): 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2008
let McCain win angry and obama live.

with hillary as VP, some racist somewhere will gun down obama to pave the way for the witch.
and who knows, it may even be the witch's game plan

this primary was the most bitter in history. she used dirty politics to the core. said things about obama that even mccain could not. she hates him. she abbhors him. instead of hillary let obam choose george bush as his running mate or even yaradua
Re: Hillary Clinton For President by DisGuy: 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2008
noetic:

thanks mister, and this is just after they have both broken all records from finance to turn out . . . . . . .

when was the last democrat primary to run down the line like this, with the difference in delegates less than 200??
think hard because there has been none. one thing u must have observed is that 80% of obamas superdelegates are in support of him because he is leading, meaning that was it the other way round hillary will be the nominee.

with the gap so close and so much polarity coupled with his lack of expirience, the only way out for obama is a hillary vice presidency.
else its up Mc cain.

and who told u Hillary wont be back? cry

SEE give Obama some credit, the guy was able to raise a lot of money for an inexperienced politician(i believe more money than the experienced candidates), he got millions of people and the world interested in this race,though the media made it more because he was black
if Clinton was running against another candidate i believe she would have been dropped long time ago, she wont harp on about her experience and using dirty tricks, they focussed more on obama and her crying tactics throughout this campaign

I noticed the media trying to make it seem as if the only way he can win the presidency is by choosing hillary, thats
just scheming to me, i personally think he should overlook Hillary for making him work harder than necessary grin
he should choose a very good democrat with economic sense and maybe a bit of military background!

I know americans are very crazy but do you really think American want another bush with Mccain?

why are they so big on candidates with war/military experience in that country
Re: Hillary Clinton For President by darfur(m): 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2008
experience experience, how much experience did kennedy have b4 becoming president?

why did the experienced guys make a mistake on the decision to go to war in irag?
why cant experienced guys have the idea that the summer time gas tax break wont work but it was only a political gimmick. gimme a break. ahaa, or is it experience in decieving the electorate?

another reason why america hates washington. then someone has to change washington. if they wont vote for obama make him go relax. e don try. but he SHOULD NOT PICK HILLARY. make dem no kill am

i have spoken cool
Re: Hillary Clinton For President by noetic(m): 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2008
Dis Guy:

SEE give Obama some credit, the guy was able to raise a lot of money for an inexperienced politician(i believe more money than the experienced candidates), he got millions of people and the world interested in this race,though the media made it more because he was black
sounds like this is the first time u are aware of an american presidential election. an american election regardless of the participants attracts global attention. u have no point there.

on finances, kudos to him, but he raised all that money because he was black. and clinton raised all that money too because she was female. the average blacks or female in america who would not support a candidate to the extent of making donations did so this time just to pass a message, similar to what u are doing.

if Clinton was running against another candidate i believe she would have been dropped long time ago, she wont harp on about her experience and using dirty tricks, they focussed more on obama and her crying tactics throughout this campaign
don't let your penchant dislike for clinton becloud your reasoning. she is definitely more expirienced and she has better programmes compared to obama, coupled with the fact that she offers a two in one package of her former president in husband bill.
She showed her femine side by crying and obama used his skin colour to his advantage.
i mean, ask yourself this question and genuiely answer it, apart from obama's skin colour what else intreasts u about him?
his health care policy is shambles compared to hers and he is also a green horn.

I noticed the media trying to make it seem as if the only way he can win the presidency is by choosing hillary, thats
just scheming to me,
the media is not. it is mere common sense my dear. american elections are determined by swing states and electoral collage votes. analyse the states both of them won, that way u will c that without hillary on that ticket, obama is chasing shadows.

i personally think he should overlook Hillary for making him work harder than necessary grin
he should choose a very good democrat with economic sense and maybe a bit of military background!
how will that turn into electoral victory.

I know americans are very crazy but do you really think American want another bush with Mccain?
neither do they want an unsymbolic advocate of change. when i say unsymbolic, i m careful of my words because he has refused to highlight the basis of his call for change, leaving us to imagine the change he is refering to.

would obama get 10% the attention he is getting if he wasnt black?
are his policies better than edwards?
Re: Hillary Clinton For President by Novacaine(m): 3:49pm On Jun 07, 2008
Experience indeed!With George Bush's experience see what he has left us.Remember Hurricane Katrina those Republicans dont give two birds about the ethnic minorities it would be disaster if those vermins go back to the white house

I dont really care if Hilary gets the V.P or not nothing will happen to Obama all he needs is Hilary's support her votes and unity in the Democrats camp
Re: Hillary Clinton For President by TOYOSI20(f): 4:05am On Nov 06, 2008
I Think not. . . . . cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nelson Mandela Hospitalized For Lung Infection / Meet The New Russian Submarine: A Surprise Package For U.S Armed Forces / FG Summons Indonesian Ambassador Over Execution Of Nigerian (the Man in Casket)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.