Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

New To Programming! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / New To Programming! (2052 Views)

What Happened To Programming? / I Am New To Programming, What Are The Rudiments / An Introduction To Programming Using C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

New To Programming! by ProGSM(m): 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2012
Hi friends,

I am now to programming.

I have a Notebook, A NotePad2 application. I have got interest and 2hrs per day to spend on codes.

What will I do next?

Hope to get your advice.

Thank you.
Re: New To Programming! by ghettodreamz(m): 10:21am On Sep 13, 2012
Start with HTML,CSS,JavaScript and maybe when you have more time to dedicate you can broaden your knowledge learning more programming languages, but always good to start from the basic, you are good to go! Wish you all the very best in your pursuit.

1 Like

Re: New To Programming! by Ideyontop: 11:07am On Sep 13, 2012
Can a first time programmer begin learning programming with python? What do you sincerely think guys?
Re: New To Programming! by talk2hb1(m): 11:17am On Sep 13, 2012
Which area of programming do you want to delve into?
Because we have mobile, Desktop, Web Based, and System application development.
One is not better than the other, I personally I concentrates more on web apps because that is has more market here in Nigeria.
But I am going to warn you that programming can be very interesting and frustrating, but you enjoy it both way sha.
Welcome to programming world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ghettodreamz: Start with HTML,CSS,JavaScript and maybe when you have more time to dedicate you can broaden your knowledge learning more programming languages, but always good to start from the basic, you are good to go! Wish you all the very best in your pursuit.
That is the path he will follow if he his going into web application. you can learn that quickly at www.w3scschools.com
Re: New To Programming! by talk2hb1(m): 11:21am On Sep 13, 2012
Ideyontop: Can a first time programmer begin learning programming with python? What do you sincerely think guys?
Yes beginner can begin with python I will even recommend python for a beginner because its simple, powerful, and has many use from desktop, to web, and even mobile application development.

1 Like

Re: New To Programming! by ghettodreamz(m): 12:28pm On Sep 13, 2012
@Ideyontop;
I quite agree with talk2hb1, but it depends on you as an individual anyway. These days, I think C or Python are becoming highly recommended for beginners by professional programmers but all the same I believe it's always good to have some foundational knowledge of the Markup language (HTML) embedded with CSS & JavaScript.

@talk2hb1;
What programming languages are you into? Do you work freelancing or something?
Re: New To Programming! by talk2hb1(m): 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2012
Web languages, yes I freelance for now
Re: New To Programming! by ghettodreamz(m): 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2012
Kool. Would like to discuss certain things aside the thread topic with you? Can I reach you via your gmail?
Re: New To Programming! by talk2hb1(m): 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2012
you are welcome
mail me at: talk2hb1[at]gmail[dot]come
Re: New To Programming! by ghettodreamz(m): 1:30pm On Sep 13, 2012
Check ya mail, thankz.
Re: New To Programming! by ProGSM(m): 9:00am On Sep 14, 2012
Waoooo, you guys are great. Thank you very much.
Re: New To Programming! by Beautiful4u(m): 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2012
hi guys, i love to learn programming. pls i need some materials as a beginner. my email is lifeisbeautiful4real@yahoo.com. thanks guys
Re: New To Programming! by ProGSM(m): 9:17pm On Dec 28, 2012
I am trying to do a customized social media site and I need to do it one step after another.

This may take time, but I want to use it as a project to learn programming.

So what should pay attention to?
Re: New To Programming! by Kingzonly(m): 11:02pm On Dec 28, 2012
what a great people of nairaland you are guys...pls i want to start programming to... Am a novice but am computer engineer, pls i need backup and materials thanks...this is my e-mail: kingzon@yahoo.com
Re: New To Programming! by annahussy(f): 11:05am On Dec 29, 2012
Programming language is always beneficial for you in future,but if you are new to programming then you have to start from basic fundamental like C,C++,HTML etc,so it is easy for you to go ahead in programming field.
Re: New To Programming! by Javanian: 4:07pm On Dec 31, 2012

(1)

How Will You Create A Website Like Photocollage.net / Website Development & Digital Marketing Services @ Affordable Price / Latex Program For My Project Work In Mathematics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.