Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156366 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by mideeniafe(f): 10:05am On Dec 17, 2012
Hi y'all!!! I'm new here :-)
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by sweetcherry: 10:15am On Dec 17, 2012
Hi am new ere «´¨`°•.◦Welcome ◦.•°´¨`»
¸.•* (¸.•*´♥`*•.,)`*•. Me pls
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 10:27am On Dec 17, 2012
'mide eniafe:
Hello dear smiley Welcome
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 10:28am On Dec 17, 2012
sweetcherry: Hi am new ere «´¨`°*.◦Welcome ◦.*°´¨`»
¸.** (¸.**´♥`**.,)`**. Me pls
What are these?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 17, 2012
190: ^who the phuck are you undecided
One-naughty you've been on a rampage overnight! Come here, you must be tired. Be good today.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by mideeniafe(f): 10:55am On Dec 17, 2012
D-Explorer:

Hello dear smiley Welcome
Hey thanks!! smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 10:58am On Dec 17, 2012
'mide eniafe:
Hey thanks!! smiley
You got a pix?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by mideeniafe(f): 11:18am On Dec 17, 2012
D-Explorer:

You got a pix?
Si
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by channel190(m): 11:28am On Dec 17, 2012
190: ^who the phuck are you undecided
stop making me look inferior, told you several times it mere coincidence
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by 190theclown: 11:37am On Dec 17, 2012
Flytefalls:
One-naughty you've been on a rampage overnight! Come here, you must be tired. Be good today.

Did you see me last night - shocked
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by 190theclown: 11:40am On Dec 17, 2012
D-explorer back away from these newbies
Stop looking for women around here

Aren't you old for all these - Nor go village go find wife marry grin grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 11:46am On Dec 17, 2012
'mide eniafe:
Si
Si? Is that an acronym for yes? smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by mideeniafe(f): 11:56am On Dec 17, 2012
D-Explorer:

Si? Is that an acronym for yes? smiley
It means yes smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 12:02pm On Dec 17, 2012
'mide eniafe:
It means yes smiley
Ok babe, i like your name combo anyways. Do you know how the PM works? wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 17, 2012
190-the-clown:

Did you see me last night - shocked
OMG I love that pic of you in the snow!!! Such a clown! grin I'll send you one I have in the snow if I can find it.
I saw your trail. That chicken wing comment hahahahaha! So crass.
I'll take this talk to "the boardroom" from now (I'm working).
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by mideeniafe(f): 12:29pm On Dec 17, 2012
D-Explorer:

Ok babe, i like your name combo anyways. Do you know how the PM works? wink
Naaah, you tell me wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2012
'mide eniafe:
Naaah, you tell me wink
Ok babe, click on my moniker, on the next page you click "Send E-Mail Message To D-Explorer" . We could start from there before booking a room wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by mideeniafe(f): 2:19pm On Dec 17, 2012
D-Explorer:

Ok babe, click on my moniker, on the next page you click "Send E-Mail Message To D-Explorer" . We could start from there before booking a room wink
Oh! Really? Mtcheeeew!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by 190theclown: 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2012
Flytefalls:
OMG I love that pic of you in the snow!!! Such a clown! grin I'll send you one I have in the snow if I can find it.
I saw your trail. That chicken wing comment hahahahaha! So crass.
I'll take this talk to "the boardroom" from now (I'm working).

Hi Boo smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by cutiepie25(f): 7:00pm On Dec 17, 2012
Hi evry1,am a newbie here.pls welcum me.wish 2 meet wit nice frds here.tanks.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by channel190(m): 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2012
cutiepie25: Hi evry1,am a newbie here.pls welcum me.wish 2 meet wit nice frds here.tanks.
also am I, hope to make acquitance with you,,,am channels, new but interesting...and you
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by channel190(m): 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2012
cutiepie25: Hi evry1,am a newbie here.pls welcum me.wish 2 meet wit nice frds here.tanks.

also am I, hope to make acquitance with you,,,am channels, new but interesting...and you.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by channel190(m): 9:10pm On Dec 17, 2012
'mide eniafe:
hellooooo me sharply before all this big boys come for you
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Coldfaya(m): 2:55am On Dec 18, 2012
channel 190: hellooooo me sharply before all this big boys come for you

Another 190 descendants!!........like we've not had enough
.#observation u#
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 18, 2012
'mide eniafe:
Oh! Really? Mtcheeeew!
Bwahahaha...*falls from ceiling fan* Bad market!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by harbeordune(f): 8:07am On Dec 18, 2012
Ye!! I'm kinda new.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 8:10am On Dec 18, 2012
harbeordune: Ye!! I'm kinda new.
Welcome dear, i like that pose smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by mideeniafe(f): 8:24am On Dec 18, 2012
binger: Bwahahaha...*falls from ceiling fan* Bad market!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by mideeniafe(f): 8:25am On Dec 18, 2012
binger: Bwahahaha...*falls from ceiling fan* Bad market!
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (116) (Reply)

Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.