Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156350 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise: 2:08pm On Sep 17, 2012
undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise: 2:08pm On Sep 17, 2012
dont8: Were you lost? Because your mom was kind of looking for you, be a good boy
Hey watch that trash can u call mouth. You might get ban for saying that
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2012
Pls, this is not a chat room. smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise: 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2012
sexkillz: Pls, this is not a chat room. smiley
pls tell them o
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by dont8(m): 2:26pm On Sep 17, 2012
Small boy cool:

xynerise:

Hey watch that trash can u call mouth. You might get ban for saying that

Then create one
sexkillz: Pls, this is not a chat room. smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise: 2:39pm On Sep 17, 2012
dont8: Small boy cool:

Then create one
sexkillz, this guy cup don dey full o undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by dont8(m): 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2012
Come, I be ya mate?
xynerise:
sexkillz, this guy cup don dey full o undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise: 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2012
dont8: Come, I be ya mate?
undecided. I know where I go catch you
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by dont8(m): 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2012
Don't even get me started, do you know who I am? If you don't know, ask your boss Killz.
xynerise:
undecided. I know where I go catch you
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2012
I won't warn anyone again, i swear. The chatroom is back, so pls continue the chat there, pls. smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by seuntola: 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2012
sexkillz: I won't warn anyone again, i swear. The chatroom is back, so pls continue the chat there, pls. smiley
abeg where chat rum dey..I don miss road.......
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 17, 2012
seuntola: abeg where chat rum dey..I don miss road.......
www.nairaland.com/967122

Have fun.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by MrsChima(f): 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2012
Hello.

I am new and i am hiding from my hubby.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise: 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Hello.

run quick! Come and hide in my dog house grin

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by free2ryhme: 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2012
?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by NobleAngell(f): 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2012
Am d new gurl in d rum. So can sum1 plssss show me around?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise: 10:44pm On Sep 17, 2012
NobleAngell: Am d new gurl in d rum. So can sum1 plssss show me around?
around where? undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by MrsChima(f): 12:51am On Sep 18, 2012
xynerise:
run quick! Come and hide in my dog house grin

No thanks. wink

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2012
Please let's not forget to welcome slimyem, silverluks, freecocoa, dont8 as the newbies of the year
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by dont8(m): 8:34pm On Sep 18, 2012
Hmm! Welcome me in a proper way, Benue style.
lalaosky: Please let's not forget to welcome slimyem, silverluks, freecocoa, dont8 as the newbies of the year
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 19, 2012
SEXKILLS! grin

SLAY YOURSELF!

You have me going around in circles like a real mugu! grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1051054/us-matchmaker#12228007
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 20, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Hello.

grin grin grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 20, 2012
I have heard so much trash about Sexkillz and i want to find out myself. If he is that arrogant and unperturbed about how he treat ppl, them i have no choice but to get him out as a Mod with my veto power. That is why I am here.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by pearlhapi(f): 7:07am On Sep 21, 2012
xynerise:
ok let me give u a homework. Can u go and hug a wet transformer and come back to submit ur work? undecided
lmao
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Sijo01(f): 9:39am On Sep 21, 2012
pearl~hapi:
lmao

you go sabbatical leave
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 21, 2012
CHESSBOARD: I have heard so much trash about Sexkillz and i want to find out myself. If he is that arrogant and unperturbed about how he treat ppl, them i have no choice but to get him out as a Mod with my veto power. That is why I am here.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2012
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by komzi: 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2012
sexkillz: Welcome!

I created this thread with newbies in mind. A newbie is a new member that does not know how things work around here. Pls do not be shy to ask questions, not matter how silly and inconsequential you think it may be. . .

There is also a separate thread for compliants if you feel you have been insulted or bullied by another member. www.nairaland.com/639119

There are two moderators on this section, (Jaybee and Sexkillz currently) and they'll be here to answer your questions along with the other friendly older members on this section.

This thread is basically for newbies to introduce themselves and get quickly integrated into one of the most interesting and popular section on Nairaland, the Romance Section. . .

nice one

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (116) (Reply)

Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.