Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,476 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:07 PM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156171 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 10:48am On Sep 24, 2012
Sexkillz abeg hide that post wey dey up.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 11:00am On Sep 24, 2012
wonda26:
Whatz d big deal in  , so i have to edit all my text?? tongue
Edited
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 24, 2012
D-Explorer:

I hate to do this to a newbie and since SK decided to leave this post, i guess he wan hide more posts for here. I will forgive you because this is your first, the next will NOT be forgiven.
Uncle D, i think hes just joking...checkout the smiley....sad
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 11:10am On Sep 24, 2012
Maria-G:
Uncle D, i think hes just joking...checkout the smiley....sad
I was trying to save the thread of further chats. Don't be sad cheesy

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by GODGIANT33(m): 6:46am On Sep 25, 2012
[quote author=godgiant33]
pls am newhere and i need a gudlady on nairaland
anylady intrested?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by AnodaIT(m): 6:52am On Sep 25, 2012
GODGIANT33: .
Maria
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 25, 2012
AnodaIT:
Maria
drinking alomo, this early aint always adviceable....you might want to stick to the night games
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by AnodaIT(m): 7:16am On Sep 25, 2012
Maria-G:
drinking alomo, this early aint always adviceable....you might want to stick to the night games
What ve I done na, the guy needed a 'gud' girl n my thought race towards u as a gud girl . That should be a compliment
Don't keep referring to the nite incident , we were both understandably disappointed.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 25, 2012
AnodaIT:
What ve I done na, the guy needed a 'gud' girl n my thought race towards u as a gud girl . That should be a compliment
Don't keep referring to the nite incident , we were both understandably disappointed.
from what I read on his post, he didnt mention anything about referals, just advert ....so, where did you get yours from?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by free2ryhme: 7:58am On Sep 26, 2012
godgiant33:
pls am newhere and i need a gudlady on nairaland
anylady intrested?

I can refer you to Idowuogbo, Sji0, pearl~hapi, mrs chima if you dont like them I can get you more grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by easysan: 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2012
Dis s easysan am new member
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2012
easysan: Dis s easysan am new member
welcome... M or F
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by KUDIAVO(f): 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2012
AM NEW,SO WATSUP?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2012
KUDIAVO: AM NEW,SO WATSUP?

welcome, avoid guys like Mr Cork, 190, tellwisdom for your own good. Hope you have a blast here
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by lokobam(m): 11:45pm On Sep 27, 2012
Whatsup sweet..u are very much welcom..cn i av ur number?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by pearlhapi(f): 11:56pm On Sep 27, 2012
lokobam: Whatsup sweet..u are very much welcom..cn i av ur number?
gan sleep
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by lokobam(m): 12:06am On Sep 28, 2012
I knw u feelin sleepy...can i have ur contact info,fb,twitter,2go,msg. So we can talk latter?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by pearlhapi(f): 12:10am On Sep 28, 2012
lokobam: I knw u feelin sleepy...can i have ur contact info,fb,twitter,2go,msg. So we can talk latter?
you try ooooo#am clapping•well am not on tugo fb or twitter!buh m on bbm
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by lokobam(m): 12:18am On Sep 28, 2012
Eeha...i am not on bbm cos av got no bb...i get across on my laptop and ipad 32GB...Hmm..ve u got whatsapp on ur bb?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by pearlhapi(f): 12:25am On Sep 28, 2012
lokobam: Eeha...i am not on bbm cos av got no bb...i get across on my laptop and ipad 32GB...Hmm..ve u got whatsapp on ur bb?
not exactly
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by lokobam(m): 12:41am On Sep 28, 2012
Think of somthin pretty...u can always open an acc in any of d sites i av mentioned or better still,download whatsapp application..i just which to knw u more pretty..ok?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Odinaka00(m): 8:31am On Sep 29, 2012
I was told Ŧħåϯ ther re many beautiful gerls in here ( muitas bonitas mininas)....so I'm here nw as a new person....where re dem gerls na? Make una welcum ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ o
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by mcevans1(m): 9:49am On Sep 29, 2012
I am new here. I don;t know how things work here but im hoping someone shows me around.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Gialmine(f): 1:34pm On Sep 29, 2012
AMA NEWBIE!!!
i like Slimyem, Freecocoa, Rokiatu and u! Will u b my Nairaland mothers?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Idowuogbo(f): 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2012
Gialmine: AMA NEWBIE!!!
i like Slimyem, Freecocoa, Rokiatu and u! Will u b my Nairaland mothers?
Mother? So d cowbell u drink wen u b pikin no reach u abi?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Gialmine(f): 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Mother? So d cowbell u drink wen u b pikin no reach u abi?
oh yeah! If d tin dey reach person, metink, boiz no go dey su..ck their gf's own again.
Besides, no b only milk person mama dey give am. grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DanOLu: 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2012
I'm new here folks cool
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Goldieluks: 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2012
You welcome^^
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2012
DanOLu: I'm new here folks cool

welcomo, what are your credentials angry
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2012
Hi i'm a newbie 2!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2012
I'm a newbie 2!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (116) (Reply)

Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.