Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Akpors Finally Dead And Burried (BG) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpors Finally Dead And Burried (BG) (6048 Views)

BG PREMIERING : bin G vs Akpors---DONT MISS THIS!!!!!!!!!!! / Mama Akpors And The Two Lawyer. Who Is Wise? / Akpors Rebuke Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpors Finally Dead And Burried (BG) by bingbagbo(m): 11:59pm On Sep 12, 2012
Akpors saw his father and mother in bed "doing it" grin
so he asked "daddy, what are you doing?"
his father replied "i am beating your mummy"

Akpors thought for a while and said "mama, what offence at all have you committed in this house??, today four different men have beaten you, first was the gateman idrissu, then abuga the painter, that albino postman also beat you and now daddy, why??"

Akpors' father fainted and died instantly grin grin

The mother picked a pistol and shot Akpors in the yansh, he fell down and died, went to hell burned to ashes grin grin

so from today, no Akpors jokes again, he don die!!!! angry

mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Akpors Finally Dead And Burried (BG) by Acidosis(m): 12:00am On Sep 13, 2012
grin grin
Re: Akpors Finally Dead And Burried (BG) by bingbagbo(m): 12:05am On Sep 13, 2012
Acidosis: grin grin

u no go sleep?? undecided
Re: Akpors Finally Dead And Burried (BG) by Acidosis(m): 12:07am On Sep 13, 2012
bin gbagbo:

u no go sleep?? undecided

This is no time for sleep
I'm busy and surfing..
Re: Akpors Finally Dead And Burried (BG) by bingbagbo(m): 12:09am On Sep 13, 2012
Acidosis:

This is no time for sleep
I'm busy and surfing..

surfing? what for?? embarassed
Re: Akpors Finally Dead And Burried (BG) by Acidosis(m): 12:12am On Sep 13, 2012
bin gbagbo:

surfing? what for?? embarassed

lol.. for many things broda..
Re: Akpors Finally Dead And Burried (BG) by bingbagbo(m): 12:15am On Sep 13, 2012
Acidosis:

lol.. for many things broda..

please are you a yahoo yahoo boy? embarassed
Re: Akpors Finally Dead And Burried (BG) by Acidosis(m): 12:19am On Sep 13, 2012
bin gbagbo:

please are you a yahoo yahoo boy? embarassed
wat?!!

I'm not mr bin gbagbo.. grin grin

are you one?? grin
Re: Akpors Finally Dead And Burried (BG) by bingbagbo(m): 12:23am On Sep 13, 2012
Acidosis:
wat?!!

I'm not mr bin gbagbo.. grin grin

are you one?? grin

fiakkwa!!! angry angry
Re: Akpors Finally Dead And Burried (BG) by andicod1st(m): 7:02am On Sep 13, 2012
[/color]Akpors was wise enough to have groomed a successor before he died. Yes! In case you don't know, late akpors actually did raise a successor as he had foreseen his imminent death. Akpors successor's name is OVRIKPOKPOTIO. In case the name is too long in other for you not to cut your tongue, you can simply call him OVRIKPO
Re: Akpors Finally Dead And Burried (BG) by bingbagbo(m): 10:51am On Sep 13, 2012
andicod1st: [/color]Akpors was wise enough to have groomed a successor before he died. Yes! In case you don't know, late akpors actually did raise a successor as he had foreseen his imminent death. Akpors successor's name is OVRIKPOKPOTIO. In case the name is too long in other for you not to cut your tongue, you can simply call him OVRIKPO

angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Akpors Finally Dead And Burried (BG) by larride(m): 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2012
R.I.P Akpors

But who is this OVRIKPO i'm hearing about?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Akpors Finally Dead And Burried (BG) by Ogbodavies(m): 7:48am On Sep 14, 2012
cheesy[email][/email]
larride: R.I.P Akpors

But who is this OVRIKPO i'm hearing about?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
D son of akpors
Re: Akpors Finally Dead And Burried (BG) by larride(m): 9:54am On Sep 14, 2012
Akpors get son? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Akpors Finally Dead And Burried (BG) by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 14, 2012
I thought akpors son was larride. *just thinking*
Re: Akpors Finally Dead And Burried (BG) by teewhye(m): 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2012
Shuuoo,dem don mud dat guy jus na...and d guy no still realise I'm dream sef.....eeyah.. But ovripko na miliant o, e no go fall d empire so?
Re: Akpors Finally Dead And Burried (BG) by larride(m): 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2012
just passing by
Re: Akpors Finally Dead And Burried (BG) by nikkyshyne(f): 10:18pm On Sep 14, 2012
Thank you Lord. May the soul of the departed rest in perfect peace angry angry
Re: Akpors Finally Dead And Burried (BG) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 14, 2012
bin gbagbo: Akpors saw his father and mother in bed "doing it" grin
so he asked "daddy, what are you doing?"
his father replied "i am beating your mummy"

Akpors thought for a while and said "mama, what offence at all have you committed in this house??, today four different men have beaten you, first was the gateman idrissu, then abuga the painter, that albino postman also beat you and now daddy, why??"

Akpors' father fainted and died instantly grin grin

The mother picked a pistol and shot Akpors in the yansh, he fell down and died, went to hell burned to ashes grin grin

so from today, no Akpors jokes again, he don die!!!! angry

mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!! grin
aww..my bad! I just opened an akpors thread. Wat u gon do?? Bushpig..

andicod1st: [/color]Akpors was wise enough to have groomed a successor before he died. Yes! In case you don't know, late akpors actually did raise a successor as he had foreseen his imminent death. Akpors successor's name is OVRIKPOKPOTIO. In case the name is too long in other for you not to cut your tongue, you can simply call him OVRIKPO
where dyu get ur story from? Ovrikpo is just akpors 2nd born, so he aint no successor. His successor is his first born. Yeah his first born mumu who is no one but His Excellency His Foolishness, Dr Mrs Bin gbagbo.
Larride and mogulo na third born(they're twins). I'll go find out name of his oda kids.
Re: Akpors Finally Dead And Burried (BG) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 14, 2012
booqee: His successor is his first born. Yeah his first born mumu who is no one but His Excellency His Foolishness, Dr Mrs Bin gbagbo.
Larride and mogulo na third born(they're twins). I'll go find out name of his oda kids.
I thought as much grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Akpors Finally Dead And Burried (BG) by larride(m): 12:25am On Sep 15, 2012
singing I AM A SUPERSTAR
Re: Akpors Finally Dead And Burried (BG) by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 15, 2012
larride: singing I AM A SUPERSTAR
So being Akpor's son makes u a superstar. Lolz
Re: Akpors Finally Dead And Burried (BG) by bingbagbo(m): 7:24am On Sep 15, 2012
booqee: aww..my bad! I just opened an akpors thread. Wat u gon do?? Bushpig..

where dyu get ur story from? Ovrikpo is just akpors 2nd born, so he aint no successor. His successor is his first born. Yeah his first born mumu who is no one but His Excellency His Foolishness, Dr Mrs Bin gbagbo.

toad!! angry
Re: Akpors Finally Dead And Burried (BG) by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 15, 2012

Larride and boobsqee na third born(they're twins). I'll go find out name of his oda kids.

Thank God say my name no dey there!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Akpors Finally Dead And Burried (BG) by larride(m): 12:02pm On Sep 15, 2012
Just passing by
Re: Akpors Finally Dead And Burried (BG) by dahdah: 10:00am On Sep 16, 2012
Okpos nor fit die na! Hm na actor
Re: Akpors Finally Dead And Burried (BG) by bingbagbo(m): 10:06am On Sep 16, 2012
dahdah: Okpos nor fit die na! Hm na actor

angry
Re: Akpors Finally Dead And Burried (BG) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2012

Larride and MOGUL.O na third born(they're twins). I'll go find out name of his oda kids.
MOGUL.O:

Thank God say my name no dey there!!!!!!!!!!
Thank God say YOUR name dey there!!!!

Infact d name stand out gidigba! angry
Re: Akpors Finally Dead And Burried (BG) by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 17, 2012
booqee: Thank God say YOUR name dey there!!!!

Infact d name stand out gidigba! angry

Boobsqee! where have u been? I've missed u sooooooooo mush!
Re: Akpors Finally Dead And Burried (BG) by larride(m): 11:48am On Sep 17, 2012
MOGUL.O:

Boobsqee! where have u been? I've missed u sooooooooo mush!

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Akpors Finally Dead And Burried (BG) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 17, 2012
larride:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

MuMu crayfish!
Re: Akpors Finally Dead And Burried (BG) by larride(m): 8:57am On Sep 19, 2012
MOGUL.O:

MuMu crayfish!

SLOW-POKE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Photo: I Gat Swag Pass U Bros If Na Lie Show Ur Own / SUNDAY TONIC: Funny Naija Questions And Answers / How To Get A Girl Fall In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.