Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Christians Or Atheist?who Has More Blind Faith? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Or Atheist?who Has More Blind Faith? (2400 Views)

How I Was Blessed Because Of A Blind Begger! / Are You A Believer Or Atheist : Take This Simple Quiz To Be Sure / Salvation Is Simply Joinning Christianity If You Were A Muslim Or Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Or Atheist?who Has More Blind Faith? by saintvc(m): 6:51am On Sep 13, 2012
Atheist view christianity as illogical as unreasonable who uses blind faith. Atheist belive to be free from any blind faith, we need to detach ourself from any religion mental slavery.

Is this true?
Which requires more blind faith? Belief in a sudden xplosion from nothing or belief in a worlds creation by a creator
Re: Christians Or Atheist?who Has More Blind Faith? by MacDaddy01: 6:57am On Sep 13, 2012
saintvc: Atheist view christianity as illogical as unreasonable who uses blind faith. Atheist belive to be free from any blind faith, we need to detach ourself from any religion mental slavery.

Is this true?
Which requires more blind faith? Belief in a sudden xplosion from nothing or belief in a worlds creation by a creator

Atheists generally accept facts. The evidence points towards a starting point of the universe.

Christians believe things without evidence. The starting point of the universe is caused by god
Re: Christians Or Atheist?who Has More Blind Faith? by CrazyMan(m): 7:08am On Sep 13, 2012
MacDaddy01: Atheists generally accept facts. The evidence points towards a starting point of the universe.

Christians believe things without evidence. The starting point of the universe is caused by god
And so far, have you gotten any facts to prove that the world started from a sudden explosion or that humans originated from apes?
Re: Christians Or Atheist?who Has More Blind Faith? by thehomer: 7:26am On Sep 13, 2012
saintvc: Atheist view christianity as illogical as unreasonable who uses blind faith. Atheist belive to be free from any blind faith, we need to detach ourself from any religion mental slavery.

Is this true?

Christianity is entirely based on religious faith.

Who says there was ever a "nothing" to begin with?
Re: Christians Or Atheist?who Has More Blind Faith? by thehomer: 7:27am On Sep 13, 2012
CrazyMan:
And so far, have you gotten any facts to prove that the world started from a sudden explosion or that humans originated from apes?

As far as we know, the universe proceeded from an expansion. Humans are apes.
Re: Christians Or Atheist?who Has More Blind Faith? by ijawkid(m): 7:59am On Sep 13, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Atheists generally accept facts. The evidence points towards a starting point of the universe.

Common shut up....

Atheists too hold on to things they aint sure of.......

What ever u are told u believe...wrong??

2 Likes

Re: Christians Or Atheist?who Has More Blind Faith? by saintvc(m): 8:01am On Sep 13, 2012
Atheist belive d world came from a big bang yet they dont know how, when and why the big xplosion ocured.

They think human came from apes but have no fosils to show. They trust scientific radioactive predating technique which calculates that life exists over ten milion years ago yet they havent seen the radioactive machine.they dont know how it is operated.

Are all these not blind faith?
Re: Christians Or Atheist?who Has More Blind Faith? by MacDaddy01: 8:02am On Sep 13, 2012
ijawkid:

Common shut up....

Atheists too hold on to things they aint sure of.......

What ever u are told u believe...wrong??

Epic fail

No. I believe when told and backed up with evidence. You believe something that hasnt been proven in 2000 years
Re: Christians Or Atheist?who Has More Blind Faith? by MacDaddy01: 8:04am On Sep 13, 2012
CrazyMan:

Expansion of the universe?
Re: Christians Or Atheist?who Has More Blind Faith? by tobechi20(m): 8:27am On Sep 13, 2012
Xtianity isnt blind faith. It is child faith. We trust God our heavenly father.
We also hav logical faith. We see a creation and belive there is a creator
Re: Christians Or Atheist?who Has More Blind Faith? by MacDaddy01: 8:28am On Sep 13, 2012
tobechi20: Xtianity isnt blind faith. It is child faith. We trust God our heavenly father.
We also hav logical faith. We see a creation and belive there is a creator

Epic fail.

Logical faith is an oxymoron. Impossible.

I see a human being but it is not a creation but an evolved animal.
Re: Christians Or Atheist?who Has More Blind Faith? by k2039: 9:55am On Sep 13, 2012
atheist are the people who put their hands in front of their eyes put ear plugs in their ears and pretend not to see the obvious

1 Like

Re: Christians Or Atheist?who Has More Blind Faith? by CrazyMan(m): 10:07am On Sep 13, 2012
thehomer: As far as we know, the universe proceeded from an expansion. Humans are apes.
Do you have any facts to back up such claims, or are you just being naïve?
Re: Christians Or Atheist?who Has More Blind Faith? by tobechi20(m): 10:14am On Sep 13, 2012
Christians have Logical faith

d earth

if d earth were smaller,an atmosphere wil be imposible.if it were bigger,the atmosphere wil contain free hydrogen like jupiter. Earth has perfect mixture of gas to sustain life.

The location is perfect

earth is located at right distance from the sun. If d earth were a bit away from the sun, we wil freeze, if it were closer, we wil burn.
D earth also rotates round its axis ,allowing itself to be warmed continuously.

Is dis due to a sudden explosion ? Is it not obvious that someone made d earth lyk dis and placed it in dis location equiping it with atmosphere in d perfect combination.

When christians believe in God ,do u cal it blind faith?

1 Like

Re: Christians Or Atheist?who Has More Blind Faith? by MacDaddy01: 10:51am On Sep 13, 2012
tobechi20: Christians have Logical faith

d earth

if d earth were smaller,an atmosphere wil be imposible.if it were bigger,the atmosphere wil contain free hydrogen like jupiter. Earth has perfect mixture of gas to sustain life.

The location is perfect

earth is located at right distance from the sun. If d earth were a bit away from the sun, we wil freeze, if it were closer, we wil burn.

Is dis due to a sudden explosion ? Is it not obvious that someone made d earth lyk dis and placed it in dis location equiping it with atmosphere in d perfect combination.

Ignorance

The distance between the earth and the sun is not constant and so you are talking rubbish. Earth can no be proof a god. Never!
Re: Christians Or Atheist?who Has More Blind Faith? by CrazyMan(m): 11:07am On Sep 13, 2012
MacDaddy01: Expansion of the universe?
Then what is it you guys believe in...I'd like to know
Re: Christians Or Atheist?who Has More Blind Faith? by MacDaddy01: 11:21am On Sep 13, 2012
CrazyMan:
Then what is it you guys believe in...I'd like to know

I believe anything that has evidence.
Re: Christians Or Atheist?who Has More Blind Faith? by Niflheim(m): 11:22am On Sep 13, 2012
@Saintvc,the answer to your question is very simple!!!.......................all you have to do is get a telescope and see the evidence for your self.However for you to truly see the light then you will have to travel to Arizona and peer through the eyes of LUCIFER!!!.....................I know a lot of naughty little christians are getting a little excited now but I am going to disappoint all of them!!!..................LUCIFER is the name given to the world's largest optical telescope,located at the University of Arizona's Steward Observatory!!!
Re: Christians Or Atheist?who Has More Blind Faith? by Niflheim(m): 11:25am On Sep 13, 2012
Just by observing the asteroid belt between planets Mars and Jupiter you will see the evidence of a catastrophic explosion with so many pieces of rock(more than 10,000 at the last count),floating left,right and center!!!
Re: Christians Or Atheist?who Has More Blind Faith? by Niflheim(m): 11:27am On Sep 13, 2012
There is excess evidence that the Atheists can provide for you.........................by the way I was wondering why christians always ask for evidence,but the moment you give it to them and you in turn ask them for their own,the first thing they do is open their bibles?
Re: Christians Or Atheist?who Has More Blind Faith? by CrazyMan(m): 11:44am On Sep 13, 2012
MacDaddy01: I believe anything that has evidence.
You did not answer my question...I ask what you guys believe in...surely there must be something you found out that made you leave the christian camp.

My question is what is that thing?
Re: Christians Or Atheist?who Has More Blind Faith? by EvilBrain1(m): 11:47am On Sep 13, 2012
CrazyMan:
I said explosion not expansion.

With just one short sentence, you have exposed the depth of your ignorance. Please go and read up on the Big Bàng Theory before you post again. Why should we waste our time with another long an pointless debate with someone who doesn't have a clue what he is talking about. Wikipedia would be a good place to start.

I swear, debating with Nairaland creationists is like arguing with a goat.
Re: Christians Or Atheist?who Has More Blind Faith? by tobechi20(m): 11:51am On Sep 13, 2012
Does God exist?
For christian yes,
what is d evidence?
JESUS is d evidence
haw?

God reveald himself to us as Jesus .jesus is d only person who claimd equality with God. He said IF U HAVE SEEN ME,U HAVE SEEN THE FATHER,

Why did God reveal himself as a human. He would have shown his real self.?

He tried to, he wantd to show himself to Moses and d isrealite.they couldnt stand him.they askd him to go bak.

So xtian faith isnt blind. We have evidence.JESUS
Re: Christians Or Atheist?who Has More Blind Faith? by Niflheim(m): 11:52am On Sep 13, 2012
Planet Saturn has a moon called Titan,and it contains a lake filled with liquid methane,what happens when a single flame lights up the lake?A massive explosion of course!!!.............................The Universe is one massive,gigantic landmine and yet people still doubt the big bang?.................The Volcanoes on earth bring out hot liquid magma which cools to form rock,and this is what scientists meant when they said that after an explosion,land formed on the earth,they were not stupid for saying this!!!
Re: Christians Or Atheist?who Has More Blind Faith? by MacDaddy01: 11:56am On Sep 13, 2012
CrazyMan:
You did not answer my question...I ask what you guys believe in...surely there must be something you found out that made you leave the christian camp.

My question is what is that thing?

You really want to open that can of worms?
Re: Christians Or Atheist?who Has More Blind Faith? by CrazyMan(m): 12:01pm On Sep 13, 2012
Evil Brain: With just one short sentence, you have exposed the depth of your ignorance. Please go and read up on the Big Bàng Theory before you post again. Why should we waste our time with another long an pointless debate with someone who doesn't have a clue what he is talking about. Wikipedia would be a good place to start.

I swear, debating with Nairaland creationists is like arguing with a goat.
If only you took your time to scroll through my post, you would have noticed that I removed that post you quoted up there...meaning it wasn't necessary.

But then again I'm not surprised, atheists are the worst fools you can ever come across. They have no love, no respect, no kindness...in fact, they live a life of scorn. Very quick to judge other peoples faults as if you guys are perfect.

Bloody animals.
Re: Christians Or Atheist?who Has More Blind Faith? by manmustwac(m): 12:02pm On Sep 13, 2012
So do you Christians really believe that we black africans are descendents of two white jewish people called adam & eve? If we are then why is our complexion and those of chinese pakistani turkish etc different from adam and eve?
Re: Christians Or Atheist?who Has More Blind Faith? by mkmyers45(m): 12:29pm On Sep 13, 2012
saintvc: Atheist belive d world came from a big bang yet they dont know how, when and why the big xplosion ocured.

They think human came from apes but have no fosils to show. They trust scientific radioactive predating technique which calculates that life exists over ten milion years ago yet they havent seen the radioactive machine.they dont know how it is operated.

Are all these not blind faith?
Chai Ignorance is f*cking bad..
Re: Christians Or Atheist?who Has More Blind Faith? by mkmyers45(m): 12:30pm On Sep 13, 2012
tobechi20: Does God exist?
For christian yes,
what is d evidence?
JESUS is d evidence
haw?

God reveald himself to us as Jesus .jesus is d only person who claimd equality with God. He said IF U HAVE SEEN ME,U HAVE SEEN THE FATHER,

Why did God reveal himself as a human. He would have shown his real self.?

He tried to, he wantd to show himself to Moses and d isrealite.they couldnt stand him.they askd him to go bak.

So xtian faith isnt blind. We have evidence.JESUS
What colour was Jesus?
Re: Christians Or Atheist?who Has More Blind Faith? by mkmyers45(m): 12:31pm On Sep 13, 2012
tobechi20: Christians have Logical faith

d earth

The location is perfect

You exhibit poor knowledge of Geology..Please read up
Re: Christians Or Atheist?who Has More Blind Faith? by Callotti: 12:38pm On Sep 13, 2012
The price of illiteracy on NL remains free from inflation. Easily affordable! kiss

Atheist view christianity as illogical as unreasonable who uses blind faith. Atheist belive to be free from any blind faith, we need to detach ourself from any religion mental slavery.

Is this true?

Tufiakwa to the highest power! cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDDPDjGrlOg

Happy holidays in advance!
Re: Christians Or Atheist?who Has More Blind Faith? by thehomer: 12:38pm On Sep 13, 2012
CrazyMan:
Do you have any facts to back up such claims, or are you just being naïve?

Sure I do. The science of cosmology and the science of biology tells us that humans are apes. Would you like some references?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your SURNAME Can stop You from Going To HEAVEN / Why Do People Laugh At Creationists? [video Series] / Who Is Michael The Archangel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.