Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. (15327 Views)

Man Jailed Five Years For Selling Child For N10m / Madalla Bombing: Kabiru Sokoto Files N300m Suit Against FG / Nigerian Woman Jailed In N300m Benefit Fraud In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by Mannylex(m): 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2012
tope3x: guy, u no get sense at all....u really need to hang yourself and die....nigeria is dieing, and the leaders are there wasting your money...idiat
Go and work hard my friend. Get your money nd u wld build a better life for yourself. Nonentity .

1 Like

Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by Mannylex(m): 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2012
honeric01:

You use to be normal, what happened to you?

lol
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by moshmusth(m): 4:39pm On Sep 13, 2012
ikennaya: I paid 4 a table just 4 me and my girlfriend bt i dnt wan2 go again...cus my gf said she cnt make it (sad)

U won lap ur gf ni?
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by Zalza: 4:53pm On Sep 13, 2012
Is this not sheer madness?
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by tlops(m): 4:57pm On Sep 13, 2012
This is the kind of gathering that boko haram would have been useful. But Nah, the i-diots go look else where.
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by igbsam(m): 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2012
yohanna zack: This most be a joke. Becus i dont beliv u my broda. Pls comrades, lets not rain insults on our leaders fo this thread. Wat dis guy said cant be true. I see it as the greatest fallacy on this planet earth.
Dey there na. your so called leader will one day place a price tag on your head and sell you off. what is not true ? Dey there make pata dey wear u.
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by hardbody: 5:02pm On Sep 13, 2012
Shaw007: Even if i'm dangote!! There's no way i'm putting that kinda of money that can fetch me a billion on a table!!!! Even a seat with the Us president doesnt cost that much. . .Nigerians shud learn 2 be wise,dont just waste money anyhow. . .if u must be there,must u pay for a table,why not go with the 10m? No matter hOw rich you are that price is just outrageous

dinner with bIll gates doesnt cost that much abeg,and whats with this oil and gas sh*t,is dangote or adenuga in2 oil and gas,is warren buffet or carlos slim in oil and Gas? Nigerians free urself from mental bondage!!

Guy that is the point. With N10m a table, you can get businesses of N100m or more in a coupla days. Come to think of it, perhaps they will also give out filling stations and oil blocks depending on the table you choose. Beasts....
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 13, 2012
AjanleKoko:

That thing isn't true. Just some scammers trying to get a rise out of people.
Do you think any of those people would want to associate themselves with that?

Breathing out .......................
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by airfinance(m): 5:26pm On Sep 13, 2012
If they hold the useless gala nite as advertised in the newspaper,i wld love the place to be bombed cos this people are taking nigerians for a ride. Legalizing corruption. Chei chineke
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by akwunmi(m): 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2012
God go punish all of dem,dem de use our sweat 4nonsenses!
In a country wher pple are sufferin n sum idiots ar there lavishin our mony,may our god punish dem all.!!!
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by BB013(m): 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2012
U̶̲̥̅̊ pay N300mil for just gala nite. Re yju not giving room gor more stealing. Yet u̶̲̥̅̊ say nigeria is poor.
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by Gwekzy: 6:08pm On Sep 13, 2012
AjanleKoko:

Rather dumb comment. Did you park your brain somewhere before you logged on to Nairaland?
OMG!!! Dis iS EpiC...Buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by ochallo: 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2012
this is the more reason why we need 1 million naira note.
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by meziboi(m): 6:39pm On Sep 13, 2012
[quote author=fittty] undecided 300million naira for a table?? Is that where Jesus christ and his disciples had the last supper? undecided[/quote
laff wan die mi hia[quote author=fittty] undecided 300million naira for a table?? Is that where Jesus christ and his disciples had the last supper? undecided[/quote
laff wan die mi hia
[quote author=fittty] undecided 300million naira for a table?? Is that where Jesus christ and his disciples had the last supper? undecided[/quote
laff wan die mi hia
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by suremutsy: 6:42pm On Sep 13, 2012
Olajoy: i love my naija i no go lie, when some guys nvr eat some dey book table wit 300 million, boko haram nd militant get point. Thank God d venue was not disclosed. undecidedi love my naija i no go lie, when some guys nvr eat some dey book table wit 300 million, boko haram nd militant get point. Thank God d venue was not disclosed.
guy na u talk better ttin pass, y dem knw disclosed venue? Na dem boko haram go bomb isha Allah, All d ba person D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ spend our money lavishly go perish 4 fire, Ameen
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by suremutsy: 6:45pm On Sep 13, 2012
Y my mama born M̶̲̅ε̲̣ 4 dis stupid 9ja she 4 don born me for china, i regret 2 be 9ja guy, those people jst D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ waste our money, they shall all reap there bad deeds, Ameen
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by suremutsy: 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2012
ochallo: this is the more reason why we need 1 million naira note.
guy u D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ craze,which kind stupid tin be dat, but u make sense like mad man sha, she na u go pint d money nii?
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by suremutsy: 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2012
igbsam:
Dey there na. your so called leader will one day place a price tag on your head and sell you off. what is not true ? Dey there make pata dey wear u.
oga Ade wetin D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ fall 4 Ɣ☺ΰЯ̲̅ mouth? Shey na attomic bomb, was nt truth, wen they never put 4 sale 4 Ɣ☺ΰЯ̲̅ mama head
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by miky(m): 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2012
Chanchit: I want to be a terrorist so freaking bad, even if its for that day only.

in nigeria these are the good guys, if u want to destroy lifes i suggest you join jtf and go fight Boko Haram
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by Navalsadiq(m): 8:57pm On Sep 13, 2012
THE GALA NIGHT IS FOR THEM TO SHARE THE PROCEEDS THAT COMES FROM OIL AND TO ALLOCATE MORE OIL WELL TO THEM SELVES.
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by Clemzy16(m): 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2012
300M for a table. Are they expecting visitors from mars? Na wa ooo! Or maybe the OP is mistaken. I think It's from 10M to 30M. #justsaying
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by SamMilla1(m): 9:29pm On Sep 13, 2012
That is exactly my problem with boko haram. You dont see them when and where you need them. Nuke those mutherfkers and Nigeria will be good. I could even become a muslim if that is the price you want me to pay.
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by stpat1(m): 10:41pm On Sep 13, 2012
Mannylex: If you have the money, why not spend it? What is been overdone there? undecided

If you have nothing intelligent to say, is it not better to fold your hands and watch? So if they have the money does it mean it should be spent on worthless stuffs? when it can put smiles on the face s of many? pls next time, reason well before you speak. Afterall no one is expecting to hear anything from you.
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by cesil92: 11:46pm On Sep 13, 2012
Making Blood Money another alternative
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by Arnoldo(m): 12:06am On Sep 14, 2012
Cuddlemii:

wow, let me buy the table from you. my own boyfriend wants us to go in order to see his old school mates.

please i am very interested, contact me- cuddlemii@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks bros.
na carpenter him be? I too wan buy a smal table 4 my kitchen
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by fankasibe: 12:09am On Sep 14, 2012
Abeg make una no spoil business for me....i don organize sharp guz to monitor every attendant.
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by Akosbaba(m): 12:10am On Sep 14, 2012
fittty: undecided 300million naira for a table?? Is that where Jesus christ and his disciples had the last supper? undecided
even if na there,shey dem still dey dere dey chop d supper.smh
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by iahmed(m): 1:11am On Sep 14, 2012
Big fat lie where did u get ur story from? give us the link nah!
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by beelon1020(m): 1:13am On Sep 14, 2012
igbsam: There is an Oil & Gas gala night coming up at an undisclosed location in the country, this event is strictly for top guns and the cheapest ticket starts at a cool N10M Naira, from there you can buy as your per your status, from N30M for VIP, N100M for tables and N300M for VIP table!!!

It was advertised on Thisday Newspaper

is this how Nigerian leaders send our money? this can never ever happen in western world, its really so sad and i fear for the future of our youths, God i wish you could just step into Nigeria yourself may this money crazy leaders will do something about their helpless citizens. One day soon your time will be up. angry
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by hardeihorlar(f): 5:46am On Sep 14, 2012
If dis is rily happening den its a shameful thing 4 Nigeria. Derez starvatn everywia, pple die by d minute, insecurity of lives nd property is on d increase, even our "1st lady" is on d sick bed. Yet some bunch of stupid pple are payin whooping sums 2 sit at a table. By d way, wias d oil nd gas?cos d last time i checked, dere's freakin fuel scarcity!!
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by mruknaijaboy(m): 6:17am On Sep 14, 2012
this is why ALL nigerian citizens need to stand up and start protesting against these inhumane leaders we have, holding this kind of money when theres roads to be built,jobs to be created for the poor people in nigeria

we need to start taking a stand and everyone come together and physically kick out the leaders who are not performing, we do not have a developed democracy system like countries such as the US and UK or other european countries so if we just continue to sit back the millions of naira which the government holds will be spent on nonesense like this, that 300million naira for that v.i.p table can feed a whole state

i think all government members earnings should be made public so we can see if their lifestyle they live matches their stated salary so we can see who the real crooks are

but nigerian government would not make such a law because they are all theiving crooks

lets all come together as nigerians and get rid of them, there are way more nigerian citizens than members of the government so if we all as nigerians teamed together and dont stand for their coke and bull corruption their will be a change
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by Osas001: 8:34am On Sep 14, 2012
Funny thing is that you would see more than a 100guest in this occassion.. Money Miss Road, Am not Surprise though, If 620thousand USD cud be given as a bribe in this country and countless of other fruads and bribes that are not made none to us, I guess we shld not be amazed by these act.

Where else would it take place if not Abuja. 10Million Naira, 300Million Naira, Nigerians have been Known for stupid spending.

In a country where the average man of today is complaining of No Money and salary not enough, well, its even meaningless 2 say anything cuz nothing will change the event, we only can wish them well on dat nite nd if boko haram pays dem a visit, it wud be a great deliverance for this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2021 Checklist: What Did You Achieve In The Year 2021? (Photo) / How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? / What You Don't Know About Seun Osewa (founder Of Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.