Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,126 members, 7,807,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. (15328 Views)

Man Jailed Five Years For Selling Child For N10m / Madalla Bombing: Kabiru Sokoto Files N300m Suit Against FG / Nigerian Woman Jailed In N300m Benefit Fraud In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by cugardmalino: 9:17am On Sep 14, 2012
fittty: undecided 300million naira for a table?? Is that where Jesus christ and his disciples had the last supper? undecided

I think The table is made of white gold and Pink Diamonds
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by HVILLE: 9:19am On Sep 14, 2012
na wooooo! Na moon be the venue? Foolish people
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by purplekayc(m): 9:46am On Sep 14, 2012
I don't think its a fixed price probably they are trying to raise money for something
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by jeolaxiez(m): 9:48am On Sep 14, 2012
ujukala: and after they will say there is no money.
nd go borrowing from china. God where r u? angry
ujukala: and after they will say there is no money.
nd go borrowing from china. God where r u?
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by mikkymi1(m): 11:46am On Sep 14, 2012
fittty: undecided 300million naira for a table?? Is that where Jesus christ and his disciples had the last supper? undecided
U get mouth die.
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by 1forall: 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2012

1 Like

Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by eprynce(m): 1:13pm On Sep 14, 2012
The scheming to kill the subsidy issue continues....or could this be a celebration of their "success"?
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by Ishilove: 2:08pm On Sep 14, 2012
Ye,mogbe!!! 1,2,3,4...300million shocked shocked shocked

Yepa, mogbe oooo! sad sad sad shocked sad

Where is the God of Elijah?? He needs to blast some thieves to the Great Beyond angry angry
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 14, 2012
Ishilove: Ye,mogbe!!! 1,2,3,4...300million shocked shocked shocked

Yepa, mogbe oooo! sad sad sad shocked sad

Where is the God of Elijah?? He needs to blast some thieves to the Great Beyond angry angry
you still don't get it? how can there be a God?
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by lekadornis: 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2012
dridowu: God pls let me b richer dan this in my next world
u mean God shud make u a beta thief than most of dis cowards...??because u cant legitimately work for ur money nd flush it down d drain lik this....
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2012

Ask dem o.... Oil and gas thieves.
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2012
Mannylex: If you have the money, why not spend it? What is been overdone there? undecided

If that is how you dey spend your own money, one day you will surely run down. And will be sitting on a long thing.
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2012
ikennaya: I paid 4 a table just 4 me and my girlfriend bt i dnt wan2 go again...cus my gf said she cnt make it (sad)

I shouldnt be laughing for a clown like you. Keep dreaming.
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2012
dridowu: God pls let me b richer dan this in my next world

When you are still alive, please change that mentality and hence your prayer.
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2012
tunes2k10: wow, that's a whopping sum of money...........thinking..... can they make use of my dinning table for one of the VIP table (i will gladly give 50% discount)...... grin

Wise business man, we dont want mahogany made tables here. Hehehe. Do you have silver tables for renting

Nigerians will not cease to amaze the average mind. Whoever is organizing this event surely has the backing of the government and the money realized will eventually be embezzled. Nah today
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2012
Shaw007: Even if i'm dangote!! There's no way i'm putting that kinda of money that can fetch me a billion on a table!!!! Even a seat with the Us president doesnt cost that much. . .Nigerians shud learn 2 be wise,dont just waste money anyhow. . .if u must be there,must u pay for a table,why not go with the 10m? No matter hOw rich you are that price is just outrageous

dinner with bIll gates doesnt cost that much abeg,and whats with this oil and gas sh*t,is dangote or adenuga in2 oil and gas,is warren buffet or carlos slim in oil and Gas? Nigerians free urself from mental bondage!!

You dont even pay to dine with Bill gates or Obama.
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by Shaw007(m): 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2012
okpara ugo:

You dont even pay to dine with Bill gates or Obama.
Abiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have You Achieved Your 2015 Goals? / 2021 Checklist: What Did You Achieve In The Year 2021? (Photo) / How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.