Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,473 members, 7,770,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:19 AM

How to Prepare Pepper Soup - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How to Prepare Pepper Soup (51853 Views)

Would You Eat This Snake Pepper Soup? (Photo) / How To Prepare Egusi Soup - - The Ultimate Guide / How Can I Prepare Pepper Soup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Prepare Pepper Soup by Nobody: 11:58am On May 17, 2012
:- \I so much love peeppersoup
Re: How to Prepare Pepper Soup by ronkebp(f): 2:35pm On May 17, 2012
I will be making the yam peppersoup over the weekend, can't wait.
Re: How to Prepare Pepper Soup by enifome(m): 9:42pm On May 25, 2012
so you ladies don't know there is prepared pepper soup spice now that you just add to water after boiling either fish or meat it is called mathias and maria spices (M and M) if want more info contact me on this 08057404288, market are welcome
Re: How to Prepare Pepper Soup by asagal(f): 1:33pm On Dec 18, 2013
intrstn! cool
Re: How to Prepare Pepper Soup by naijainfogalery: 10:40am On Jan 01, 2015
Pepper soup seasoning is a spice blend used in many nigerian soups and stews (not just pepper soup). Most of its components are difficult to find outside of Africa, although this prepackage brings you all ingredients handy.

http://www.nigerianfoods.com/search?type=product&q=Pepper+Soup+Spice+Seasoning
Re: How to Prepare Pepper Soup by naijainfogalery: 10:42am On Jan 01, 2015
Red Hot Chilli Peppers

Add an extra spicy zing to get your taste buds racing.

Do you want to add a little kick to your meal? Hot peppers are terrific way to spice up any dish. Red Pepper is made from the ground fruit of a plant in the Capsicum family. The fruits, commonly known as "chilies" or "chili peppers,"

http://www.nigerianfoods.com/search?type=product&q=Red+Hot+Pepper+Spice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US / Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) / Five Reasons Why Eating From Fast Food Joints Is Not Advisable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.