Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,993 members, 7,803,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed (43924 Views)

Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre / NFVCB Bans Film On Nigerian Poverty And Corruption / Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 13, 2012
Today own small.wait for tomorrow after their friday prayers and see what's gonna happen.you should all know by now that they always riot after their Juma'a prayers.

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by T9ksy(m): 6:53pm On Sep 13, 2012
colly227: [b]Yes let them protest then try killing an american [/b]so they can get those drones down north...I would like to see those marines guys take out those bastards

Kill an american ke, during their protest? They are not that stupid. Only just.

In their protest against the danish cartoon, did our northern brothers in their "herd-mentality" state dared touch the hair of any white man in

abuja? Or were there no caucasians living in northern nigeria, at the time? Of course, they were but our northern brothers chose to vent

their anger at the danish cartoon on southern nigerians. Scores of southerners were killed by their northern brothers(?)for an offence

they knew nothing nor care about. Not a single caucasian residing in the northern part of the country had his hair ruffled let alone

being manhandled.

4 Likes

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by dederocs(m): 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2012
[quote author=T9ksy][color=#000099][i]Here we go AGAIN. Another opportunity for our northern brothers to slaughter us like "eran ileya" -ramadan goats,

Stop soundıng pathetıc,chrıstıans should come together and bear arms,we should stop beıng at thw recıevıng end....as for me ıf any mallam or whatever muslım touch my famıly,ı swear ı wıll cause a cıvıl war.ı rather blow up the whole natıon than to be oppreşed by babarıans.No be only dem sabı kıll.man ıs born to dıe.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by DrDre1(m): 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2012
Itohen:

According to our source, security agencies urged the protesters to disperse since they had not secured permission, to which leader of the demonstration responded, “If our Prophet is blasphemed we will not wait for any law, Islam supersede any laws of the country.”

This country needs help. Security agents won't act on that statement now. Dannish cartoon violence started like child's play back then.
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by pomohs(m): 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2012
jos again, dey love to fight and kill all in d name of religion. are we not tired
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by Opoki(m): 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2012
Super1759: I said it in other tread that naija will start theirs soon and bokoharam will have another reason to execute another act.
Nawa for these people. I thought they said islam a religion of peace?
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by oradee: 6:59pm On Sep 13, 2012
Chanchit: Most of them won't even have DvD in their house, talkless of watching the film. Brain washed bascards... Awon ASHIARABA.

we never even talk finish for the other thread about lybia,they don begin riot for Jos... grin grin grin
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by superior1: 6:59pm On Sep 13, 2012
Imagine what will happen if every mad man in America and Europe decide to do a mockery film of Mohammed. Truth is the Arab world are always looking for ways to attack the western interests, since dem no bold to declare open war (who born monkey), they look for any silly religious sentiment to induce their illiterate citizens to attack the west. This film was merely used by Osama friends to celebrate Sept 11.
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by consultmartins(m): 6:59pm On Sep 13, 2012
To be sincere, i am tired of of these group of people called muslims. Why can't we celebrate at least 3months of peace in this country? Can't the United Nations carve out an Islamic republic for them in the desert...............Since the days of Ishmael, Muslims have always been the source of trouble. Maybe that's why the bible said "Trouble will always arise from the north."

5 Likes

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by lordGrad: 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2012
ISLAM is the religion of peace.... This ought to be d case not when someone raises alarm and wants to kill fellow human beings just cos he can't take a little flak... and he ought to be a clerical leader
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by Eazeee(m): 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2012
No wonder scholars always say COMMON SENSE IS NOT COMMON. tank God dey kno dia boundary in Jos, Bauchi road n it ends dia. Dem 4 touch 1 Berom man c weda dia terrorist brodas in Libya go save dem. RELIGION OF PEACE INDEED
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by buchibabe: 7:02pm On Sep 13, 2012
Okija_juju: Prophet Mohammed (SAW) must be very insecure.. Its like he cant take a joke of any kind.. Meanwhile the number of carricature pictures of Jesus and God are countless.. Lets not even talk about Buddah and Krishna!

And there is no rule in the Quran that expressly bares Mohammed from being made fun of.. angry

EXAMPLES:

[img]http://4.bp..com/-0HdG5FWGF9g/T8xeCVNUgwI/AAAAAAAAnOk/29K2VTKKNh0/s1600/jesus_and_mo_beer_1.jpg[/img]

I wonder o. I can't even count d number of times iv seen a caricature of Jesus or any other religion ,yet d world has nt come to an end. Well,dey shuld carry out peacful protests if dey must and nt use it as an opportunity to shed innocent blood
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by zobasky24k(m): 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2012
naija mi country.we no dey kari last 4 mumu nw.i suggest the US ambassador to nigeria should take extremly security measures.our naija muturus and Ndamas are on the loose.coz am sure as hell no wan eat any part of ur body as suya.all said.,make i pay mi respect to d only true god,,.
ALLAH KUBA.
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by wellmax(m): 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2012
Only have one word for Islam and Muslims- PITY
If the god you worship can't fight for himself, then I wonder of what sort he is.

5 Likes

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by cursorsystem(m): 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2012
What is meaning of all this now? Why everyday Muslims are being used as tools of politics for Allah sake. Is it a must that what happen in Libya, Yemen and Egypt must happen in Nigeria. Why? Muslims should be the most respected person according to the way Qur'an teaches. Why are the Muslims now being feared all over the world?. How can people be converted to Islam like this?. Muslims are sending people away from their religion instead of bringing them in. Muslims please Thinks of this.

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by infofta(m): 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2012
All these African muslims sef. They will not hide themselves. Very soon they will not feel safe in their own beds. Go ask the people of Pakistan and Afganistan.

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by cursorsystem(m): 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2012
info.fta:
All these African muslims sef. They will not hide themselves. Very soon they will not feel safe in their own beds. Go ask the people of Pakistan and Afganistan.

It has already been happening. Don't you see that they have been killing Muslims in the North by Muslims.
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by ujukala: 7:14pm On Sep 13, 2012
Fanaticism in every thing including religion is bad.
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2012
Madness
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by aspabay(m): 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2012
Islam is just full of dead heads. Their preaching is 80% in critic of Jesus, Jews and the Bible, yet nobody gives a hoot. There is a mosque on Medical road in Computer village, Ikeja (like several mosques around Nigeria), all they do is play anti-christian tapes. Yet nobody cares. But a movie from only God knows where, they start shedding blood. Even those muslims that are not taking actions or killing, its just because they are scared of the law, engage them is discussions and you will realize how brainwashed they are.

12 Likes

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by maasoap(m): 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2012
banki: i knew some nigerians would catch this bug.... have they seen the movie? funny there are no protests in saudi arabia and in the Emirates, thid are the people that give islam a bad name, tommorow they would kill the american Ambassador to libya over what they have not seen!
Eheh, they're the one giving Islam a bad name, really? Someone that spent a whole 5million US dollars to insult and ridicule the holy prophet, muslims and Islam didn't give Islam a bad name? Where is your thinking cap? What was he trying to achieve in the first place? And whatever muslims do all the world concerning this matter is just a reaction not an action.
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by executinal(m): 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2012
funsho4man: I wonder if u a real christen
Nope i am a Christian cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by buchibabe: 7:19pm On Sep 13, 2012
If dey try again to extend dia stupidity and utmost wickedness by shedding blood in nig,d God who never sleeps nor slumbers,d almighty in battle,d I am dat I am,alpha n omega, will not hesitate in reducing dia numbers on earth. Haba! Wetin? Dey use evry little excuse to forment trouble so as to spill blood. We hv nt finished mournin dose dat just went under dia swords and yet dey want to use dis movie issue to dig up trouble. I join my faith n dat of thousands of other xtians to say enuf is enuf. We are too matured to take to d streets in search of blood ,but we will just relax while d God of vengeance will do d rest

3 Likes

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by Eazeee(m): 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2012
Pls n pls u hav my 100% suport if n only if u can take d protest 2 america n europe. Infact even Israel u can take ur protest dia u have my suport cos u dont need dia permision 2 protest dia but u hav d permission of Allah which superceed dia own. Buncha street urchins n terrorist

3 Likes

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2012
So when blacks were being slaughtered in Libya like stray chicken, it was not a big deal abi?

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by Audukaya: 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2012
If they have the right to blasphemed,muslims have the right to protest. Allah is a watch over every wrong doer.

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by wellmax(m): 7:24pm On Sep 13, 2012
maasoap: Eheh, they're the one giving Islam a bad name, really? Someone that spent a whole 5million US dollars to insult and ridicule the holy prophet, muslims and Islam didn't give Islam a bad name? Where is your thinking cap? What was he trying to achieve in the first place? And whatever muslims do all the world concerning this matter is just a reaction not an action.
This guy just need an oppurtunity and he will carry a daggar to shed blood. That is Islam, that is what it preaches. If mohammed or allah or whatever is really powerful and worthy of worship, why can't he fight for himself? Is Islam the only criticized religion? Being a muslim really makes you loose your senses no matter how educated you think you are. Islam is the number one problem of mankind and of the world

7 Likes

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by mu2sa2: 7:24pm On Sep 13, 2012
It's unfortunate that US ambassador Chris Stevens died in d same way innocent muslims ar dying in US drone attacks in Pakistan, Afghanistan and Yemen.Those drones ar controlled from US by individuals who confess christianity. But muslims their dont blame christianity; they blame Americans even though they ar all christians - that's d beauty of Islam. Nigerians who blame Islam for d misguided act of a few muslims like boko haram should learn from this. As for the film in question,d producers set out to provoke & must be naive if they think muslims will not react if the prophet muhammad is insulted by them simply because they ar non-muslims as reported.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by Agimor(m): 7:25pm On Sep 13, 2012
If truly allam is a god let him fight for himself.you all have been led astray by your so called religion.allam indeed.
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2012

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered / Apc Election Campaign Take Another Dimention (pics) / Northern Bishops Who Met Tinubu, Not Under PFN — Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.