Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:04 AM

Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed (43893 Views)

Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre / NFVCB Bans Film On Nigerian Poverty And Corruption / Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by sizzlinghottie: 7:32pm On Sep 13, 2012
The US embassy in Nigeria on Wednesday warned Americans about the threat of attacks by extremist groups following the violence in Libya and Egypt, urging extra caution.

The embassy issued the warning following an attack on a U.S. Mission in Benghazi, Libya, yesterday, which killed an ambassador and three other embassy staff.

“The U.S. Mission in Nigeria strongly urges U.S. citizens in Nigeria to consider their personal security and to keep personal safety in the forefront of their planning,” the embassy warned in an emergency message on Wednesday September 12.

The attack on the U.S. embassy in Benghazi, suspected to be carried out by Al Qaeda elements, followed protests against a controversial movie about Prophet Mohammed made by an Isreali-American, Sam Bacile, living in Carlifonia.

The movie sparked protest in Egypt where protesters burned American flags near the American Embassy. The movie also drew widespread condemnation from the Islamic world.

The U.S Embassy in Nigeria fears terrorists in Nigeria may latch on the spreading rage against the movie to attack its citizens as security conditions in the country remained ”fluid and unpredictable.”

“All U.S. citizens should use caution and discretion when deciding to attend large functions or visit establishments identified as potential targets, and respond appropriately if they detect suspicious activities” the embassy warned.

The Nigeria Police said it has taken “immediate proactive security measures to ensure that no similar violence is replicated within our country.”

The Deputy Force Public Relations Officer, Frank Mba, in a press statement said “the Inspector-General of Police, IGP Mohammed Dahiru Abubakar, has placed all police formations across the Federation on red alert.

Source: Channels
http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/09/13/aftermath-libya-attacks-us-embassy-warns-citizens-nigeria/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=aftermath-libya-attacks-us-embassy-warns-citizens-nigeria

I think before we start condemning the muslims in jos, sit back and think about why a jewish american would make such a movie to begin with, knowing it would spark up a controversy and put peoples lives in danger. These americans are fond of doind things like this, tomorrow bokoharam will vex and evryone will say its GEJ. Muslims from ancient times till now have been very protective about mohammed, is it so hard to respect that? If we christians feel its okay to disrepect our creator does that mean other religions should accept us making a mockry of theirs.

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by Akolawole(m): 7:32pm On Sep 13, 2012
Total Madness!

How on earth could someone defend a prophet!

Tommorow is Friday abi?

Small time, they will be preaching to us how peaceful they are cry

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by rightlagos: 7:33pm On Sep 13, 2012
executinal: Why should any reasonable person protest over this?? Allow your prophet to fight his fight. If Muslim like let them produce film on JESUS Christ and do whatever they like in that movie. Christian do not have such time to fight, or protest and kill innocent citizen or foreigners for their GOD rather let their GOD fight whosoever that mess with him.

Religion ......i reserve my comment for now
My brother, let me tell you that NO MUSLIM DARE ABUSE JESUS, COS IN ISLAM, JESUS IS ALSO AMONG D PROPHETS OF GOD, INCLUDING MUHAMMAD, MOSES, ADAM, ETC. IN ISLAM, BELIEF IN D PROPHETS OF GOD IS FUNDAMENTAL TO ONE'S FAITH. ANYONE WHO DISBELIEVES IN ANYONE OF THEM HAS HIS/HER FAITH QUESTIONABLE. SO, IT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE 2 ABUSE JESUS OR ANY OF THE PROPHETS OF GOD COS IT IS BLASPHEMY
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by Ebonykayomoba: 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2012
I'm sorry fσя̩̥̊ dem follow follow illitrates... As fσя̩̥̊ d arab hooligans, i just wonder if dis mohammed is God or that's who d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ worship cuz God n mohammed r used imterchangeably. Even Jesus Ƌ̲ä† we worship as son of God sef, enuf caricature of him. Just goes †̥O̅ show Ƌ̲ä† U̶̲̥̅̊ hv d power †̥O̅ let something offend you or not, in d end it doesn't really matter cuz d truth remains d truth
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by wellmax(m): 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2012
mu2sa2: Those drones ar controlled from US by individuals who confess christianity. But muslims their dont blame christianity; they blame Americans even though they ar all christians - that's d beauty of Islam.
Thank you for educating us, so all Americans are christians abi?

4 Likes

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by CHouse: 7:42pm On Sep 13, 2012
PStylish: If only,

If only Father Abraham had refused Sarah's selfish and demonic advice and stopped himself from reasoning with his scrotum we wont find ourselves in the mess we are today.

It's a lesson for us men:

YOU DON'T HAVE TO ALWAYS TAKE YOUR WIFE'S ADVICE.LISTENING TO THEM IS JUST ENOUGH!!!

I like your line of thought bro. I ponder on those events too at times. If only Abram had kept off the slave Hangar's coochie.
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by mu2sa2: 7:43pm On Sep 13, 2012
wellmax:
Thank you for educating us, so all Americans are christians abi?
Tell us their religion.
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by Lovine: 7:43pm On Sep 13, 2012
Everything that is happening to the Muslim world is in the bible; their hands will be against everyone because of Ishmael, so there is nothing anyone can do it is prophetic.

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by DeCleff(m): 7:43pm On Sep 13, 2012
Itohen: A group of Muslims in the troubled tin city of Jos, Plateau State, yesterday evening held a demonstration over an America-produced film that purportedly blasphemed Prophet Muhammad.

The protesters, who defied security agents, said they would rather die than to watch their Prophet insulted, and will submit only to the laws of Allah which, to them, are supreme to any other law.

The mostly youth and children protesters, who numbered almost 100 were led by one Malam Mansur Sani Adamu in the demonstration, which took place on Bauchi Road. They carried placards condemning the United States, Israel, Denmark and Holland, accusing them of plotting against Islam and Muslims. Before they dispersed, they chanted, “Allahuakubar, Allahuakubar, they have touched our Prophet....”

Malam Adamu said, “We are doing this to express our anger against enemies of Allah and Islam led by America and her allies like Israel, Denmark and Holland because they are plotting against Islam. These days they have also produced another depicting film; this is what is troubling us.

This denigration of Prophet Muhammad is very sad and we are against it. With this it is better that it is death that consumed us for our Prophet to be denigrated. All Muslims in the world should come out and protest and those who cannot should pray.”

According to our source, security agencies urged the protesters to disperse since they had not secured permission, to which leader of the demonstration responded, “If our Prophet is blasphemed we will not wait for any law, Islam supersede any laws of the country.”

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/muslims-jos-protest-film-prophet-mohammed

Muslims learn to ask allah to fight for himself and human fighting 4 him
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by wellmax(m): 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2012
mu2sa2: Tell us their religion.
I don't have your time, if you can't ask google don't ask me. Islam really brainwashes.
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by deejay911(m): 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2012
[quote author=taharqa]The film is dispicable and stupid, but Muslims in 9ja shld seriously refuse d urge to protest at all cos of d peculiar security situatn in 9ja, any such 'protest' can easily be taken ova by some crazy extremists to cause mayhem; we do not need any more killings 4rm such 'protest'(which in 9ja is actuali a call for killing spree) and d resulting retaliation. After all none of us hv heard of dat silly Isreali dat chose to be an i.diot; we do not share his foolishness [/quote. U r very objective and open hearted. Tanx
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by maasoap(m): 7:47pm On Sep 13, 2012
wellmax:
This guy just need an oppurtunity and he will carry a daggar to shed blood. That is Islam, that is what it preaches. If mohammed or allah or whatever is really powerful and worthy of worship, why can't he fight for himself? Is Islam the only criticized religion? Being a muslim really makes you loose your senses no matter how educated you think you are. Islam is the number one problem of mankind and of the world
It irritates you because I responded, you didn't insult only Allah and prophet but also muslims. And they also have right to protest, don't they? What was he trying to achieve when he spent millions of dollars on this trash, I ask again? Then, we can continue from there.
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by mormoni(m): 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2012
executinal: Why should any reasonable person protest over this?? Allow your prophet to fight his fight. If Muslim like let them produce film on JESUS Christ and do whatever they like in that movie. Christian do not have such time to fight, or protest and kill innocent citizen or foreigners for their GOD rather let their GOD fight whosoever that mess with him.

Religion ......i reserve my comment for now
No Muslim will ever do dat on Jesus Christ. Islam respects d religion of odas. Why is d world against Islam??
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by odehaj: 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2012
"Islam supersede any laws of the country.”IMAGINE! Can we really live together as a country with these derailed,brainwashed and mis-informed pigs çalled mohammedans?How old is Islam by the way? Later
their bigots will say "the fast spreading
religion" fast spreading my foot!!only illitrates,womanisers and those who have little value for human lives like Islam.

3 Likes

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by aspabay(m): 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2012
If this is what peace means in Islam, I wonder how Jihad will look like!

2 Likes

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by jamd: 7:52pm On Sep 13, 2012
Chanchit: Most of them won't even have DvD in their house, talkless of watching the film. Brain washed bascards... Awon ASHIARABA.
did u say bascard, i bet u dont even know whether the film come in dvd or blue ray,beside nobody in nigeria has watch the film in full, only some scene through the internet.
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by oradee: 7:53pm On Sep 13, 2012
Audukaya: If they have the right to blasphemed,muslims have the right to protest. Allah is a watch over every wrong doer.

and was the blaspheme done in Jos or in Nigeriia?
If ur a muslim and ur not carrying ur own weapon to protest STFU and stop defending those miscreants who are...
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by wellmax(m): 7:54pm On Sep 13, 2012
maasoap: It irritates you because I responded, you didn't insult only Allah and prophet but also muslims. And they also have right to protest, don't they? What was he trying to achieve when he spent millions of dollars on this trash, I ask again? Then, we can continue from there.

And on what premise do they have the right to protest?
It is people like you who seek the slightest oppurtunity to forment trouble. Regretably most muslim cleric think like you and this is what they preach. Its a pity the world has to cope with Islam Äπϑ its followers.

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by ziccoit: 7:54pm On Sep 13, 2012
Think of it that there was no " innocence of Muslims" produced by Jew Christians living in Florida; that, the producer and the actors/actresses had respect for their fellow men faith and stay away from intentionally painting that black; that even the video was not allowed to see the light of the day for being anti people belief. The US Ambassador and others would have been alive today , NL would have had nothing to discuss on this matter, there wouldn't have been protest anywhere around the world over this matter.

You beat a child and starts complaining when the child starts to cry. You bring it on. Can't you see? Hold whatever faith you proclaimed without forcing others to go down with you in your line of thought. We all know how every public places and government parastatals and establishments have been turned to churches in total disregard for other people beliefs. The Christians don't respect your belief. In fact pagans fare better in this regard.
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2012
Nonsense, was this film produced in Nigeria? This syphocant can't let us have peace in this country. Let them go to usa and protest and stop giving me headache. Infact people been killed in Nigeria because of this reckless film then una go hear am
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by jamd: 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2012
odehaj: "Islam supersede any laws of the country.”IMAGINE! Can we really live together as a country with these derailed,brainwashed and mis-informed pigs çalled mohammedans?How old is Islam by the way? Later
their bigots will say "the fast spreading
religion" fast spreading my foot!!only illitrates,womanisers and those who have little value for human lives like Islam.

i wonder how some of u reason, somebody did something that offend another person, and u said the person should not complain, why are you guys crying when nobody touch you
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by Willzkid(m): 7:57pm On Sep 13, 2012
maasoap: Eheh, they're the one giving Islam a bad name, really? Someone that spent a whole 5million US dollars to insult and ridicule the holy prophet, muslims and Islam didn't give Islam a bad name? Where is your thinking cap? What was he trying to achieve in the first place? And whatever muslims do all the world concerning this matter is just a reaction not an action.
If you know what your brothers are capable of doing, you will not say this
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by wellmax(m): 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2012
jamd:
i wonder how some of u reason, somebody did something that offend another person, and u said the person should not complain, why are you guys crying when nobody touch you

True talk my brother, but why don't you take the next flight to Isreal and 'complain' to the person that 'touch' you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) / Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs / Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.