Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York (32571 Views)

Comedian AY And His Wife, Mabel At AMVCA 2016 / Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash / Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by keneri(m): 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2012
irecruit: NICE PICTURE, BUT DID THEY WENT TO NEW YORK JUST FOR PICTURE?

They did not WENT to New York for pictures...they went to relaxing. grin
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by Roland17(m): 4:14pm On Sep 14, 2012
A sour situation,when attention seeking brings the wrong attention.
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by KingOfNairaland: 4:17pm On Sep 14, 2012
berem: So make I go kiss Obasanjo because them go New York? Mtscheeew! undecided
Haha! No try OBJ oo. grin
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 14, 2012
lakside s: na so so fine fine girls all this comedian they married

Another GBOSAAA unhighlighted...
Make una take am easy with english on dis thread otherwise.

*THIS THREAD HAS BEEN CLOSED*
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by gramci: 4:20pm On Sep 14, 2012

Boko Haram
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by tutu1: 4:20pm On Sep 14, 2012
Meen the babe be like University girl fwesh AY I DEY BEEF ONA oh lol
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2012
Roland17:
A sour situation,when attention seeking brings the wrong attention.

I dont feel he was seeking attention, but the fact that it requires so much muscle for a half illiterate to speak or write english, so the need for CAPITALS and COLOURING.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by kokoye(m): 4:23pm On Sep 14, 2012

At least this one did not highlight the liberty bell.

We need to create a thread for dis people sef. Na by force to speak english?
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by DeeAe: 4:28pm On Sep 14, 2012
see wife abeg..me too i go become comedian angry
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by eduson33(m): 4:29pm On Sep 14, 2012
Madam,abeg mix peper soup and beans,
add plantain,3 kpomo and crayfish.
Spray stew ontop if possible.no time.
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by kokoye(m): 4:30pm On Sep 14, 2012
Dee_Ae: see wife abeg..me too i go become comedian angry

Correction. She married a wealthy comedian. Not just a comedian

Take a hint
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by kaimeraone: 4:30pm On Sep 14, 2012
lakside s: na so so fine fine girls all this comedian they married[b][/b]
shocked shocked

OK, seems like gbagaun happy hour......make i join!

I didnt wented to new york to married fine fine gals o grin cool
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by Roland17(m): 4:32pm On Sep 14, 2012
okpara ugo:

I dont feel he was seeking attention, but the fact that it requires so much muscle for a half illiterate to speak or write english, so the need for CAPITALS and COLOURING.

Bold Highlighted Fonts with Red colouring is nothing but attention seeking.

Posting in English is optional, its not a must.
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by Koolking(m): 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2012
How does wearing shirts with New York inscription attests they are in New York? This News is too cheap to be on the front page
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by safarigirl(f): 4:37pm On Sep 14, 2012
Picture of Will Smith and wife, Jada, vacationing in Calabar...wait, I cuda sworn I had...gimme a sec....where the....? Oh yeah! Doesn't exist! Why? Cos only Nigerian celebs visit US and help their tourism industry, their US counterparts would rather visit Kenya, Egypt or SA, if they have to visit Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by exbash: 4:45pm On Sep 14, 2012
No b only 'married' na 'marrieded'
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by BUSHMAN1: 4:45pm On Sep 14, 2012
she will dump him when his money is finished, when he can not afford to take her on holiday in new york anymore... naija girls are only after money regardless of how old or ugly the man looks

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by blackmale(m): 4:47pm On Sep 14, 2012
@ poster this thread useless,,, see wht you have caused now,,, you re the cause of this guy gbagaunnnn.. grin
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by IleIfe2(m): 4:51pm On Sep 14, 2012

Oro oooooooooo!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by Onyiip(f): 4:52pm On Sep 14, 2012
kokoye:

No. They wenting to New York to washin award ssow and taking pishoo. They is like to showin off. Shiooor

grin

please have mercy before the guy ko na lady stop to dey comment for nairaland
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by IleIfe2(m): 4:52pm On Sep 14, 2012
keneri:

They did not WENT to New York for pictures...they went to relaxing. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by Bibol(f): 4:55pm On Sep 14, 2012
N/L has a way of making my day.... all these 'gbagauns' got me ROTFLMAO.
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by maninmood(m): 4:56pm On Sep 14, 2012

Balderdash cheesy I've had stomach-ache cuz of your piece mahn! grin grin

Guys check this guy's posts- it'll undoubtedly make your day. His semantics usage is 100+ grin grin
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by Kay1kay1(m): 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2012

Dontest mind NLers. You haved just been nominateded to join the AY team. Congrandulatons! cool

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by DeeAe: 5:03pm On Sep 14, 2012
maninmood:

Balderdash cheesy I've had stomach-ache cuz of your piece mahn! grin grin

Guys check this guy's posts- it'll undoubtedly make your day. His semantics usage is 100+ grin grin

lwkmdoooo jst did..mahn gbagaun detector needs to meet dis guy
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by Ejine(m): 5:04pm On Sep 14, 2012

You'd be shocked to see the effect a good sense of humor has on 99% of all women worldwide.
A good sense of humor is the most importance aspect of charm. You don't need to be handsome or rich to possess charm.
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by NosaHenry(m): 5:09pm On Sep 14, 2012

O'boy this your AK47 is more potent than the real gun. Na night school you go?
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 14, 2012
GBOSA!!! I'm taking cover cos this bullet is massive.
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by Burger01(m): 5:18pm On Sep 14, 2012
See Boko Haram!..
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by olsmade(m): 5:20pm On Sep 14, 2012

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Your username should be 'iexecute'. cheesy
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 14, 2012
Woah.. Ithought boko haram went on reccession

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Matthew Ekeinde Celebrates His 48th Birthday / Singer, Qdot Acquires A New House (Photos) / #10yearschallenge: Bbnaija's Tobi Bakre Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.