Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,849 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:26 AM

Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York (32564 Views)

Comedian AY And His Wife, Mabel At AMVCA 2016 / Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash / Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by schorlbone(m): 5:42pm On Sep 14, 2012
When the guy dey soak GAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRI, the b!tch no dey dia Ooo...... But now e dey chop turkey, she ja come like sonic. Abeg wey my garri activist dey na undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by Chamber10(m): 5:42pm On Sep 14, 2012
lakside s: na so so fine fine girls all this comedian they married

Oyibo hard o. Please check your grammar and resend your post
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by obongtunji: 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2012
irecruit: NICE PICTURE, BUT DID THEY WENT TO NEW YORK JUST FOR PICTURE?
No they wented to new york for photos. This is where I get my daily joke, next please......lop
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by amber222(f): 5:56pm On Sep 14, 2012
rubbish angryrubbish
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by AliyuCapoon(m): 6:07pm On Sep 14, 2012
for me is nice......

Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by FrontPageLawyer(m): 6:19pm On Sep 14, 2012

You murdered English language.
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by methodman(m): 6:35pm On Sep 14, 2012
Yeepa...Murder he wrote. Bortu y?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by montelik(m): 6:42pm On Sep 14, 2012
AY really took his eyes to the market. wink
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by cindyrella(f): 6:57pm On Sep 14, 2012
Choi! See bomb
Did you have to murder it in RED? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by Ebukabauer(m): 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2012
The LokI: the woman fine o shocked
u no lie o!, but mehn see ur eyes! Na where im dy go?
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by UyiIredia(m): 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2012
AY's wife is pretty.
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by victorian(f): 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2012
Ay try.. he knows he good woman when he sees one, irrespective of her beauty. Its good, comedians, celebrities are marrying pretty women as ordinary guys dey fear to marry us grin....its a good development..when i hear guys say they will never marry a pretty woman, but will have them as gfs, i just shake my head.. what a sign of low esteeem.. Carry go, Ay!
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by Socrates05(m): 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2012
We peoples are d problem of dis country. AY went 4 recess in Uk wit his wife Mabel. Is a nice guy and a decent man as far he took his wife along with him. They took a picture and pasted it. U bad belly and enemy of progress dey jealousy again. Na waoooo, dat picture showed dat is not in ur boko haram country. Make una change una way to gud.
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by Socrates05(m): 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2012
Baba AY carry go, i blive say d guy to quantify Uk life and wen he stil schol in Delsu which 1 he sweet passs. Na Delsu ooooo. D guy voice his mind dat who no go Delsu or Schol no knowooooo
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by lanjum(f): 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2012
Noooo they wenting to NEW YORK justing for picture oh
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by mulumele(m): 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2012
It was murder in red blood.
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by mimicue(f): 10:14pm On Sep 14, 2012

Gbagaun toh went grin
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by adabeke12(f): 10:18pm On Sep 14, 2012
Wow....sum ppl r haters lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by Sweetlemon(f): 10:35pm On Sep 14, 2012
grin u guys should leave Irecruit alone nau, he's suffered enough!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by sunnshyn(f): 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2012
Delsuite representing...

See my Mabel o now a celeb!!! Hmmm....
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by Richiy(f): 12:03am On Sep 15, 2012
sofa-dj:

Yes they feel like they are in heaven
Yes those countries are superior
Yes life is not fair, u want it fair, u chose a wrong planet, wrong species,wrong race.
jeez..bro! I feel u so mch here!
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by promire2004(f): 12:29am On Sep 15, 2012
lakside s: na so so fine fine girls all this comedian they married
......Anoda Gbagaunnnnnnn..........
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by Vincent41(m): 12:36am On Sep 15, 2012
amiskurie: Hohoho! see my former bebeee? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy

get money pass AY den collect her Back
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by agiboma(f): 12:38am On Sep 15, 2012
very nice pictures
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by buchibabe: 7:09am On Sep 15, 2012
schorlbone: When the guy dey soak GAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRI, the b!tch no dey dia Ooo...... But now e dey chop turkey, she ja come like sonic. Abeg wey my garri activist dey na undecided

Y d hate? Must u call her a bitch Wetin she do u or u sabi am bfor? Haba! If e pain u,carry ur own go togo
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by buchibabe: 7:14am On Sep 15, 2012
Socrates05: We peoples are d problem of dis country. AY went 4 recess in Uk wit his wife Mabel. Is a nice guy and a decent man as far he took his wife along with him. They took a picture and pasted it. U bad belly and enemy of progress dey jealousy again. Na waoooo, dat picture showed dat is not in ur boko haram country. Make una change una way to gud.

I wonder o. Haterz,dia own too much. If he went with his gf,dem go say y e carry gf go wen e get wife,bt he went wit his wife and dey r still complaining. Besides its nt AY dat pasted d pics here. I'm sure it was copied from his facebook page
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by kokoA(m): 8:17am On Sep 15, 2012
Bros, abeg take am easy naw..
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by Adanyebe(m): 8:17am On Sep 15, 2012
Oga mi abegi modify diz ur gramma b4 ma mouth tear becuz of laF

anyway dat waz cool, u're d BOMB!
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by Zhul001(m): 9:38am On Sep 15, 2012
What a Missile!!!! Bros na nuclear factory you suppose dey work....
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by GetOvaMe: 10:59am On Sep 15, 2012
i beg make una pity this dude na
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by GetOvaMe: 11:07am On Sep 15, 2012
Socrates05: Baba AY carry go, i blive say d guy to quantify Uk life and wen he stil schol in Delsu which 1 he sweet passs. Na Delsu ooooo. D guy voice his mind dat who no go Delsu or Schol no knowooooo
whetin dis 1 dey write sef Na by force to coment?
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by kokoA(m): 11:19am On Sep 15, 2012
Socrates05: Baba AY carry go, i blive say d guy to quantify Uk life and wen he stil schol in Delsu which 1 he sweet passs. Na Delsu ooooo. D guy voice his mind dat who no go Delsu or Schol no knowooooo
See what too much ogogoro consumption can do to a young man.. Smh! cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo / #10yearschallenge: Bbnaija's Tobi Bakre Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.