Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,332 members, 7,780,868 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:18 AM

How To Create Free Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create Free Blog (2000 Views)

What Sites Can Create Free E-mail Without Your Phone Number/mail / Download My Free Ebook On How To Create And Monetize Free Blog / Create Free Toolbar To Your Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create Free Blog by Mboi: 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2012
I've read a lot of posts about free bloging and how lucrative it is if you have patience and also know what you are doing. Now I want to learn how to create a free blog like; ... @.com or @ for myself but don't know how.
A friend told me I can do it myself if I'm guided.
Please can someone send me a free report that will guide me in doing this and also sign up for google ads on the site so I can be making little cash on it?

Thanks and God Bless

My email is: rizonosakwes@yahoo.com
Re: How To Create Free Blog by jenifertaler: 7:14pm On Sep 13, 2012
You can make here also www.wix.com , www.weebly.com , www.livejournal.com and more thanks
Re: How To Create Free Blog by mrperfect(m): 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2012
If you order hosting from us, we will help you install your blog and put your adsense code free of charge.
Re: How To Create Free Blog by Ogundale(m): 6:47am On Sep 17, 2012
Free blogs are Good but also have thier down side.
Re: How To Create Free Blog by KivosWebmasters: 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2013
Mboi:

KIVOS WEBMASTERS

www.kivoswebmasters.com

is a Website Development and Maintenance Company based here in Nigeria, having head-offices at 3rd Floor, De-Mav Shopping Complex, 28, Limit Motel Road, Benin, Edo State and 2nd Floor, Bendel Shopping Plaza, 38, Cemetery Road Junction, Sapele, Delta State. We are delighted to bring new innovations to this region of Nigeria. We provide website design and development services to our locality.

Our price system is very customer friendly and we allow installment payments. We work hand-in-hand with our clients and ensure customer satisfaction in all our services which include Website Design, Development, Hosting, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Mobile Website and Mobile Apps Development, Maintenance, Upgrade and Security, Website Academy and Web Consultancy Services.

Contact Us: 234-8101883090, 234-8159252536, EMAIL: info@kivoswebmasters.com, WEB: www.kivoswebmasters.com
Re: How To Create Free Blog by Kajool: 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
Dont prefer free stuff it often lacks quality.sign up in http://www.xnynz.com/hosting/wordpress.aspx?ci=43232&prog_id=456858&pl_id=456858 There are tons of companies out there that will design a blog for you but one area that I have had luck with this site .In this way it is possible to get your hosting for free. With the help of template gallery you can able to design many themes as per your wish .. After checking all , I have been using this as my website builder for over two years now and have been very very impressed with them.It is cheap, but it is really professional.,you can go with them on a monthly basis .Their plan includes free email address for your website ,daily backup,free setup and software and so on.If you want to appear professional, then any cheap, reliable webdesign is the way to go. You can find excellent blog for an extremely cheap price.
I hope that helps!
Re: How To Create Free Blog by Kalet5: 11:27am On Sep 22, 2014
mrperfect: If you order hosting from us, we will help you install your blog and put your adsense code free of charge.
how much

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Banks That Accept Google Adsense Earnings Through Savings Account? / I'm Buying Old YAHOO EMAIL Accounts ( 3years Old Account And Up Only ) / Advertise Your Business/website Online For As Low As 1,500 NGN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.