Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! (3212 Views)

Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? / I Had Unsafe Sex With 72 Women,yet I Tested HIV Negative--learn From My Mistake / She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by bingbagbo(m): 6:46pm On Sep 13, 2012
I am a believer of "true love" and i fell in love with this pretty girl 4 months ago.She however fell sick some weeks ago so i carried her to the hospital where she tested positive for Hiv.I am not bothered a bit and still bent on marrying this chick, but my parents are against my plans.I cant do without this girl and i will do anything to get married to her.Please, am i doing the right thing?? embarassed
Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by k2039: 6:50pm On Sep 13, 2012
There are too many girls in this world for you i don't mean to sound so harsh i know you love her but this is your LIFE !

This is not something you want to go through believe me.
Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by Mynd44: 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2012
Mumuish thread

1 Like

Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by Sijo01(f): 8:09pm On Sep 13, 2012
^you can type that again........ He's always confused!

1 Like

Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by JojoArmani(m): 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2012
BG gringringrin
my man is in love I no fit shout.
Make I go our section go tell others.
Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by deniyor: 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2012
You have my full support.
Abi no be why you open thread?
Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by slimyem: 9:24pm On Sep 13, 2012
if you believe this op,you'll bellieve elephants can fly!!!
Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by Goldieluks: 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2012
Mynd_44: Mumuish thread
Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by MMM2(m): 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2012
Op

Y do u like showing off
Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by Excelboi(m): 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2012
High on Ganja....
Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by JojoArmani(m): 11:01pm On Sep 13, 2012
slimyem: if you believe this op,you'll bellieve elephants can fly!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin dis girl u wont kill me.

BG everybody has known u for ur unseriousness. grin
one day u go come here and say sometin dat is serious believe me no1 will take it serious.
Cant stop laughing in how dis girl talk am grin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin
Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by Mynd44: 2:00am On Sep 14, 2012
Jojo Armani: BG gringringrin
my man is in love I no fit shout.
Make I go our section go tell others.
Shout it on the mountain tops please
Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by Nobody: 3:10am On Sep 14, 2012
this thread reminds me of something i saw today about a guy who killed his lover when she told him (after having unprotected sex with him), that she was HIV+

http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/58327/man-murders-his-girlfriend-after-they-finish-having-sex-and-she-tells-him-that-she-has-the-monster-is-this-self-defense-or-should-he-go-to-jail.html
Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by Ishilove: 5:52am On Sep 14, 2012
slimyem: if you believe this op,you'll bellieve elephants can fly!!!
Exactly! I thought I was the only one who noticed his unusually correct grammar,usage of syntax and spelling. Knowing bin gbagbo, that little piece of work up there is so definitely NOT his creation. Prolly copied and pasted from somebody who understands the rules of writing English language grin grin
Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 14, 2012
Excelboi: High on Ganja....

Na skunk, hin dealer no bad @allgrin Make hin marry her, nothing do am. When d weed clear for hin eyes hin go understand bettergringrin Maconha no be hin mategrin
Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by Sagamite(m): 8:00am On Sep 14, 2012
MRbrownJAY: this thread reminds me of something i saw today about a guy who killed his lover when she told him (after having unprotected sex with him), that she was HIV+

http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/58327/man-murders-his-girlfriend-after-they-finish-having-sex-and-she-tells-him-that-she-has-the-monster-is-this-self-defense-or-should-he-go-to-jail.html

Well done, Larry Dune!

1 Like

Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by Mynd44: 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2012
Ishilove:
Exactly! I thought I was the only one who noticed his unusually correct grammar,usage of syntax and spelling. Knowing bin gbagbo, that little piece of work up there is so definitely NOT his creation. Prolly copied and pasted from somebody who understands the rules of writing English language grin grin
You dont have to go far. Just know that any tale this waste Bin spews is false.

2 Likes

Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2012
Mynd_44:
You dont have to go far. Just know that any tale this waste Bin spews is false.

embarassed embarassed grin grin
Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by solid3(m): 8:18pm On Sep 14, 2012
it not a big deal to be in love with smone who's HIV+. You can remain -tive by seekin medical counsellin/help.
So, if u love her so much, count the cost and take ur decision.
Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:32pm On Sep 14, 2012
*solid*:
it not a big deal to be in love with smone who's HIV+. You can remain -tive by seekin medical counsellin/help.
So, if u love her so much, count the cost and take ur decision.

ok, thank you lipsrsealed
Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by Kenistry(m): 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2012
See dis Adamu in luv o.....abi u don swim her pool without nylon?....na ur parents i dey feel for, dey spent deir money on u to go marry disease for dem....ewu hausa
Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by bingbagbo(m): 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2012
Kenistry: See dis Adamu in luv o.....abi u don swim her pool without nylon?....na ur parents i dey feel for, dey spent deir money on u to go marry disease for dem....ewu hausa

embarassed
Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2012
M M M: Op

Y do u like showing off
Yeah. He likes showing off his HIV +ve girlfriend. You should get one too.
Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by Acidosis(m): 10:45pm On Sep 14, 2012
Bin in love ?? grin grin hahahahahahahaha grin ;Dhahah
Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by FMK(m): 11:00pm On Sep 14, 2012
poisoned present wink drink honey everyday
Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by Mynd44: 6:00am On Sep 15, 2012
And some people still believe this crap is real
Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 15, 2012
MRbrownJAY: this thread reminds me of something i saw today about a guy who killed his lover when she told him (after having unprotected sex with him), that she was HIV+

I think he wouldnt have killed her. I get the feeling that the straw that broke the camels back was that her very pointless statement " its not that bad".
How do u give someone aids and go "its not that bad"?

If he was gonna walk away before, he just HAD to kill her now after that statement cheesy
Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:36am On Sep 15, 2012
Acidosis: Bin in love ?? grin grin hahahahahahahaha grin ;Dhahah

embarassed embarassed
Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by Loveaflame(m): 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2012
Hmmmmm!.E get as e bi o.That kind love pass me.If na u give am the AIDS no problem.But if no be u,abeg apply wisdom.No parent want dem pickin make e die b4 dem o.A word is enough for the wise.
Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2012
2buff:

I think he wouldnt have killed her. I get the feeling that the straw that broke the camels back was that her very pointless statement " its not that bad".
How do u give someone aids and go "its not that bad"?

If he was gonna walk away before, he just HAD to kill her now after that statement cheesy

Something like that happened recently. This woman had unprotected sex with this guy, and after intercourse decided to tell him she had aids. He murked (killed) her right then and there. Her kids descovered her body in the apartment.

That is tragic on all levels. Some people take selfishness to a whole new level. Her quest for pleasure caused her to lose her life and the man and the children great pain emotionally.
Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2012
bin gbagbo: I am a believer of "true love" and i fell in love with this pretty girl 4 months ago.She however fell sick some weeks ago so i carried her to the hospital where she tested positive for Hiv.I am not bothered a bit and still bent on marrying this chick, but my parents are against my plans.I cant do without this girl and i will do anything to get married to her.Please, am i doing the right thing?? embarassed

We're talkin' bout Dough and u're talkin' bout Nonsense! angry angry
Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by cindyrella(f): 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2012
Super story! undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

>:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? / Reason Why I Can't Date A Yahoo Guy / Why Are Cute Guys Settling For Ugly/average Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.