Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! (3211 Views)

Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? / I Had Unsafe Sex With 72 Women,yet I Tested HIV Negative--learn From My Mistake / She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by WebSurfer(m): 1:58pm On Sep 15, 2012
Four Alphabets, F O O L

1 Like

Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2012
cindyrella: Super story! undecided

grin

WebSurfer: Four Alphabets, F O O L

nawao! grin grin

el guapo, i am still beefing with you for stealing my font color. angry
Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by Lyth: 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2012
Dust-bin(bg) in love wit bin(aids) ....shld we pray 4 this ur wish 2 come true BG?
Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by bingbagbo(m): 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2012
El Guapo:

We're talkin' bout Dough and u're talkin' bout Nonsense! angry angry

angry
El Guapo:

We're talkin' bout Dough and u're talkin' bout Nonsense! angry angry
Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by MrsChima1(f): 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2012
bin gbagbo: I am a believer of "true love" and i fell in love with this pretty girl 4 months ago.She however fell sick some weeks ago so i carried her to the hospital where she tested positive for Hiv.I am not bothered a bit and still bent on marrying this chick, but my parents are against my plans.I cant do without this girl and i will do anything to get married to her.Please, am i doing the right thing?? embarassed

How many more stories are you going to cook up? Lying to get attention isn't cool and especially using shit like HIV/AIDS...I hope that shit don't backfire on you.
Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2012
Bad pikin wen no heed to parental advice cos of his trusted friend NL... Install anti_virus, go ahead nd marry her so that wen u hav children you can encourage them to marry HIV positives...
Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 15, 2012
2buff:
I think he wouldnt have killed her. I get the feeling that the straw that broke the camels back was that her very pointless statement " its not that bad".
How do u give someone aids and go "its not that bad"?

If he was gonna walk away before, he just HAD to kill her now after that statement cheesy

exactly!!! but i think i would have killed her regardless of her statement. the fact that she gave him the news JUST AFTER SEX, prove that this was her intention right from the start, and therefore DEATH is the only way to stop this monster...... what else can a person do?!

MsDarkSkin:
Something like that happened recently. This woman had unprotected sex with this guy, and after intercourse decided to tell him she had aids. He murked (killed) her right then and there. Her kids descovered her body in the apartment.

That is tragic on all levels. Some people take selfishness to a whole new level. Her quest for pleasure caused her to lose her life and the man and the children great pain emotionally.

didnt you mean to say her MADNESS caused all this?!

Onainor Samuel :
Bad pikin wen no heed to parental advice cos of his trusted friend NL... Install anti_virus, go ahead nd marry her so that wen u hav children you can encourage them to marry HIV positives...

chances are, these children will already be HIV+, thanks to their mother's status.
Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by Sagamite(m): 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Something like that happened recently. This woman had unprotected sex with this guy, and after intercourse decided to tell him she had aids. He murked (killed) her right then and there. Her kids descovered her body in the apartment.

That is tragic on all levels. Some people take selfishness to a whole new level. Her quest for pleasure caused her to lose her life and the man and the children great pain emotionally.

I would prefer to replace the word "pleasure" with "evil".

It is almost equivalent to putting rat poison in food she served him.
Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by Nobody: 1:45am On Sep 16, 2012
Sagamite:

I would prefer to replace the word "pleasure" with "evil".

It is almost equivalent to putting rat poison in food she served him.

you have a point there.

MRbrownJAY:

exactly!!! but i think i would have killed her regardless of her statement. the fact that she gave him the news JUST AFTER SEX, prove that this was her intention right from the start, and therefore DEATH is the only way to stop this monster...... what else can a person do?!

lol damn.

didnt you mean to say her MADNESS caused all this?!

Geeeze! tongue
Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by Nobody: 3:59am On Sep 16, 2012
Question... if 2 h I v positive people come together, get married, and have children... Isn't that wickedness to the Children?
Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:06am On Sep 16, 2012
2buff: Question... if 2 h I v positive people come together, get married, and have children... Isn't that wickedness to the Children?

wicke-what
Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 16, 2012
bin gbagbo: I am a believer of "true love" and i fell in love with this pretty girl 4 months ago.She however fell sick some weeks ago so i carried her to the hospital where she tested positive for Hiv.I am not bothered a bit and still bent on marrying this chick, but my parents are against my plans.I cant do without this girl and i will do anything to get married to her.Please, am i doing the right thing?? embarassed
that means you are HIV positive
Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by bingbagbo(m): 9:42am On Sep 16, 2012
Maria-G:

Allah forbid!!, i am still a virgin! angry
Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 16, 2012
bin gbagbo:

no need defending, we know the truth.
Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by Hassan9786: 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2012
bin gbagbo:

no need defending, we know the truth.
44. bin gbagbo(m): Quote Post

Maria-G:

Allah forbid!!, i am still a virgin! angry *Bis expires, rushes straight to a vendor* *Clean my face with bin gbagbo HIV+ wife* Resubscribing.....
Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 16, 2012
^Hassan, is everything alright?
Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by Hassan9786: 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2012
yeah madam *Rushes straight to the fridge to pick a bottle of cold water then sit on a chair with my laptop...waiting for the next poster*
Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by bingbagbo(m): 1:30pm On Sep 16, 2012
Hassan9786: yeah madam *Rushes straight to the fridge to pick a bottle of cold water then sit on a chair with my laptop...waiting for the next poster*

is this a human being?? angry
Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by Hassan9786: 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2012
you dey craze... be like sey your gf don infect you
Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2012
2buff: Question... if 2 h I v positive people come together, get married, and have children... Isn't that wickedness to the Children?

the fact that there is a tiny possibility that the children could be HIV- is the reason why many try..... not all children born to HIV+ mothers get the virus.....and with ARVs, some can live +10yrs.
Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 16, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

the fact that there is a tiny possibility that the children could be HIV- is the reason why many try..... not all children born to HIV+ mothers get the virus.

But why risk given birth to HIV children? that's like cursing them unneccessarily.
They will wonder why they were even born...
Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by oderemo(m): 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2012
Yeah. He likes showing off his HIV +ve girlfriend. You should get one too
that s.hit crack me up man grin. u guys shld realise by now that the OP WORK IN THE CIRCUS as a clown.
Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 16, 2012
2buff: But why risk given birth to HIV children? that's like cursing them unneccessarily.
They will wonder why they were even born...

you are again focussing on the fact that they "may" be HIV+, while forgetting that they could also be HIV- .

this type of madness is the same gamble (on a smaller scale) that many men and women are taking daily all around the world when they have unprotected sex with stranger.........they think that they are LUCKY!
Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by Nobody: 2:32am On Sep 17, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

you are again focussing on the fact that they "may" be HIV+, while forgetting that they could also be HIV- .

this type of madness is the same gamble (on a smaller scale) that many men and women are taking daily all around the world when they have unprotected sex with stranger.........they think that they are LUCKY!

So basically if unlucky, "OOps sorry kiddo, you were born with AIDS because your parents were stupid"....how is that even a consolation?
Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by Mynd44: 2:40am On Sep 17, 2012
I still think this tale is a big lie
Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 17, 2012
2buff: So basically if unlucky, "OOps sorry kiddo, you were born with AIDS because your parents were stupid"....how is that even a consolation?

well, you have to look at it from the point of view of someone who has a set time left on earth and who want to leave a legacy behind....who want to be remembered, who would want to have a fruit of their love....... and who probably believe that we all die anyway.
i wont even try to pretend that i know how a dying person feels, but i would understand that they would want to do as much as possible.

if a person is dying and someone told them that there was a 10% chance that they could have a healthy child, do you really think that they wouldnt take that chance? sadly many would......
Re: She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! by Wizkidlover: 8:15am On Sep 19, 2012
tongue[color=][/color]U don die bed dat see dis mumu i beg no give us HIV o,she no love u at all i beg go nd hug transformer joor

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know If A Girl Is Crushing On You / What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... / Guys Share Ur Experience On The Surprising Bleep U've Ever Had

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.