Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,363 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police (309715 Views)

How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / Invitation For Written Exams For Police Ict Professional Into Nigerian Police F / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 6:22am On Dec 18, 2012
@all,I aagree with what sm1 said earlier dat d govt wants to av a Db of all citizens, a frnd just confirmed it. His words...

Dear all, kindly visit d nearest NIMC office to register for ur NIN (National Identification Number). Only few have heard about this now... Please do this ASAP before the rush starts... No say I no tell u ooo!!!

He works wit nimc,

If this goes well, crime fighting / solving just surfaced in 9ja
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by sonofyisa(m): 6:26am On Dec 18, 2012
It i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ nt ova until it i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ ova Gods mercy and grace i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ surely wit us.....Gud morning
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 6:51am On Dec 18, 2012
Osa semwenlele, Jesu no-ogie ITOHANWEE o swema se de nele. OROBOSA. IJESU UKOLOGBE!
My God u are enough 4 me 2 follow, Jesus d King it's ur mercy dat took me 2 dis day. Everytin is in ur hand. JESUS U ARE MIGHTY. THANK U JESUS!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 6:59am On Dec 18, 2012
GOOD MORNING,
GREAT OFFICERS,

. . . . counting down.

We have less than 80 hours to go.

Its exactly one month ago.

Where were you on th 17th - 18th November.

If truly you were there, and you willingly allow them to take your blood. This meaning you are already in COVENANT with 3 Forces, NPF, PSC and NIGERIA.

Because we are the carrier of the Blood of JESUS.

There is no going back.

Winners dont quit .. ..
and
Quitters dont win.

Be at alert . . .

on DAILIES, PSC.GOV.NG, Charge your Phone well well.

and make sure you charge yourself too with the Spirit of God.

We are more than Conqueror

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 7:05am On Dec 18, 2012
BREAKING NEWS.......................

STILL LOADING...........................

SYSTEM RESPONDING.................................

PLS PRESS 1 to view ur name or Press 2 to reject..................................

STILL WAITIN 4 UR RESPOND................................
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by rexfada(m): 7:58am On Dec 18, 2012
A brand new dawn brings us closer to our Nig. Police Academy Training. Guys, me can't wait o! Baba God I leave everything in Your Able Hands!!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by sonofyisa(m): 8:38am On Dec 18, 2012
Fellow officers of the law, I'm glad n happy to see the display of brotherhood in dis great forum, i blive dat we all r goin to make d list n i will wnt to encourage us to carry on wit dis spirit of oneness so that we cn work togada n effect changes in NPF....one ℓ♥√ع!!!

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eyeovgodcandoit(m): 9:31am On Dec 18, 2012
Check today's punch.......... Police disqualify SSCE, Third Class holder from recruitment..........todays punch....the reform has started..... Police Service Commission says holders of second schl Cert. Would no longer be accepted into the Nigeria Police Force as constables...
It said the minimum entry requirement now was Ordinary National Diploma...
The commission also stated that third Class degree holders were no longer accepted as cadet Inspectors, in line with the reform in the force...

punch News Paper: page 6 downwords........tuesday, december 18, 2012...
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Gfrey6(m): 9:44am On Dec 18, 2012
eyeovgodcandoit: Check today's punch.......... Police disqualify SSCE, Third Class holder from recruitment..........todays punch....the reform has started..... Police Service Commission says holders of second schl Cert. Would no longer be accepted into the Nigeria Police Force as constables...
its on nairaland front page.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by sonofyisa(m): 11:47am On Dec 18, 2012
eyeovgodcandoit: Check today's punch.......... Police disqualify SSCE, Third Class holder from recruitment..........todays punch....the reform has started..... Police Service Commission says holders of second schl Cert. Would no longer be accepted into the Nigeria Police Force as constables...
The commission also stated that third Class degree holders were no longer accepted as cadet Inspectors, in line with the reform in the force...

this i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ a welcoming idea bt as graduate dat we r, i tink we kno better dat most of us did nt rilly graduate wit wat we deserve cos of d rate of corruption in mst of our institution today....thereofore it sud nt b use to judge cos even som first class student today cn hardly defend dere result.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2012
Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Abubakar
| credits:

Police Service Commission says holders of Secondary School Certificate would no longer be accepted into the Nigeria Police Force as constables.

It said the minimum entry requirement now was Ordinary National Diploma.

The commission also stated that Third Class degree holders were no longer accepted as Cadet Inspectors, in line with the reform in the force.

PSC Commissioner and Chairman, Public Affairs Committee of the commission, Ms. Comfort Obi, who stated this at a news conference in Abuja on Monday, explained that the commission had reviewed the recruitment process into the police.

According to her, the PSC has over the years formulated policies aimed at the efficiency and discipline of the police force, adding that background checks are now carried out on applicants to separate bad eggs and discourage people of shady characters from joining the police.

Obi stated that polygraph tests were also carried out on applicants to determine drug users, alcoholics and liars that could tarnish the image of the force.

She said, “The mechanism put in place by the commission is in line with police regulations to ensure that bad eggs don’t find their way into the force. We are focusing on the recruitment process and have raised the minimum entry requirements.

“SSCE holders can no longer join the police as constables; even a third class degree holder cannot join the Cadet Inspector cadre. The minimum qualification for a constable is OND and it must include six credit passes in SSCE including Credit pass in English and Mathematics.”

The PSC Commissioner in charge of Strategy, Dr. Otive Igbuzor, explained that written examinations had been introduced for applicants, adding that promotions in the force were based on merit.

He explained that 599 cases of indiscipline were treated between 2008 and 2011. He said 94 officers were compulsorily retired, and a number of others were sanctioned for various offences.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 2:46pm On Dec 18, 2012
the story above is the preamble of our appointment list PUBLICATION at punch
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2012
meanwhile,

still right here counting down . . .

less than 75 hours . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Gfrey6(m): 4:18pm On Dec 18, 2012
Millions come ohh!
Is one day equals 10hours?
Yesterday you said 90hours
today morning 80, now 75
pls recalculate.lol
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2012
Helo pple any news 4rm psc, pls update wit d latest happening @ PSC wit our list. Abeg pple make una talk wait una hear 4rm 4rm PSC
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by deleolanusi(m): 6:41pm On Dec 18, 2012
I cant wait till d countdown will be 12hours remain. How i wish i can fast-run the time. PSC we are all on d look out, pls

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 7:55pm On Dec 18, 2012
still counting down . . .

less than 67 hours to go . . .

by the standard of human timing.

but if you are spiritually inclined, you should have seen your name published on that LIST in that realm first.

NOTE:

@gfrey6

24 HOURS = 1 DAY

WE HAVE LESS THAN TWO AND HALF DAYS MY GREAT OFFICERS TO ENTER INTO OUR CAREER BREAKTHROUGH

good evening everybody. . .

hope your day was not that stressful?

LETS BE READY FOR THE EXPLOSION OF JOY IN OUR FAMILIES
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2012
GOOD NIGHT MY CADETIERS,

PLEASE, BE WATCHFUL AND PRAYERFUL.

DONT JUST SLEEP WITH YOUR TWO EYES CLOSED . . .

The JOY of thy LORD is thine STRENGTH.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 10:05pm On Dec 18, 2012
Breakthrough night, I just can't wait hmmmmm 21st pls come fast, I LOVE U ALL. Gud night. Swt dreams!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 10:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
Guys, like a tif in d nyt,d text reaches ur phone,enters ur inbox,den trumpets sound,d whole family here is taken n ascended up to reign with fellow officers in service? Wat wld u b caught duwin wen it enters? Its nt too late to change from ur java ways to android. Psc is coming soon.Be prepared!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 11:18pm On Dec 18, 2012
Hopefully by 14th january 2013 d list would be out, & training would commence on d 28th of january 2013 pls let us all pray & fast till dat day when we shall c d list being pasted at www.psc.gov.ng or sms on our phone or on our inbox. One love.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 4:30am On Dec 19, 2012
Good Morning JESUS, I Bless ur holy name, u are great, thank u Lord Jesus 4 d breath of Life. Jesus may ur name be praise 4 ever Amen.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by sesG: 6:58am On Dec 19, 2012
[quote author=Abrespect]Hopefully by 14th january 2013 d list would be out, & training would commence on d 28th of january 2013 pls let us all pray & fast till dat day when we shall c d list being pasted at www.psc.gov.ng or sms on our phone or on our inbox. One lovequote]
Good morning @ Abrespect how reliable is this your info..
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by deleolanusi(m): 7:06am On Dec 19, 2012
Abrespect: Hopefully by 14th january 2013 d list would be out, & training would commence on d 28th of january 2013 pls let us all pray & fast till dat day when we shall c d list being pasted at www.psc.gov.ng or sms on our phone or on our inbox. One love.
Abrespect which one are u saying again? What is the meaning of that? We are all expecting d list to be out this week, and you are now saying January 14th. I beg oooo, from whom did u hear this one. Tell d house
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 8:08am On Dec 19, 2012
Guys just leave it all to God,enjoy d yuletide n just relax. Dec / Jan we av been on dis race for abt 6months nw,let's just enjoy d wait.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2012
Be d 1st 2 past dis............
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by agbolase: 3:48pm On Dec 19, 2012
Thank you for answering our prayers.
U did it Abraham, Isaab & Jacob!
We 've seen you doing same for us.
Glory be unto to your name forever.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by agbolase: 3:51pm On Dec 19, 2012
Thank you God for answering our prayers.
U did it for: Abraham, Isaab & Jacob!
We 've seen you doing same for us as we awaits the PSC list.
Glory be unto to your name forever.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2012
I am very sorry o o . . .
My Great Officers,

We have less than 45 hours . . .

My Greatest Lesson in Life . . .

it is to YOU according to your FAITH.

Lets just RELAX. . .

All is working together for GOOD.

@ABRESPECT.
you are not serious.

I have been very busy today that I almost forgot nairaland proxies.

CHEERS ! ! !
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by maneto: 6:47pm On Dec 19, 2012
God will help us,we v gone a long way
God bless u all.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by TripsKorlems: 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2012
U would all be remembered by the end of this week
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by deleolanusi(m): 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2012
We don't even know which one to follow again. Some said d list will be out this week, while some said until January 14th. Pls if anyone has heard from reliable source that until January 14th b4 d list will be out, pls let d house know so that we keep our mind off from this month.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (201) (Reply)

N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.