Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:57 AM

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police (308569 Views)

How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / Invitation For Written Exams For Police Ict Professional Into Nigerian Police F / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by jimikata(m): 3:14pm On Nov 07, 2012
xtivin: av gotten mine too.glory be to God...i applied for GIS
Please help me o,i only got the SMS not the mail. i applied under GIS category.pls can u kindly forward the mail to me. my e-mail is jadebisi15@yahoo.com. thank u so much. please my date is 10-11 Nov,2012
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by pluto: 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2012
I apply for cadet asp application developer, I got sms revealing 10-11, but the email reveal 17-18, can somebody help with this.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by olaezebala: 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2012
pluto: I apply for cadet asp application developer, I got sms revealing 10-11, but the email reveal 17-18, can somebody help with this.
I also apply for the same position but only have the sms with 10-12 states in it. My advice is that u should try and be there on the 10th.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by khliboy: 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2012
The problem @ the moment is that the text message is stating 10-11 while the email date is 17-18 Nov. So which of these dates are we to use....
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by jimikata(m): 6:47pm On Nov 07, 2012
yeah, i got another sms now saying that the 10 and 11 is for INSPECTOR wheras 17 and 18 is for the ASP.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eyeovgodcandoit(m): 7:27pm On Nov 07, 2012
Owk, but I only got their text and hasn't gotten their email....what's in the email, I think it should be the same onlike the first I.v for exam. Can u email it to m...thanks soo much..........please house anyone sent the email could help me with the mail....please forward it to ma mail. I only got the sms message from them
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eyeovgodcandoit(m): 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2012
jimikata: brother can u pls forward the mail to me because i only got SMS invitation, i applied under GIS category. my e-mail is jadebisi15@yahoo.com. thank u very much.
please I do needed the invitation too coz ma screenin comes up saturday and sunday as inspector as said in the sms and I will be go
.......thanks so much please send it today so I can print it tommorrow. One luv.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eyeovgodcandoit(m): 8:40pm On Nov 07, 2012
jimikata: Please help me o,i only got the SMS not the mail. i applied under GIS category.pls can u kindly forward the mail to me. my e-mail is jadebisi15@yahoo.com. thank u so much. please my date is 10-11 Nov,2012
please help me too o, my date too is 10-11 Thanks and God bless. Will be waiting 4 it.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eyeovgodcandoit(m): 8:42pm On Nov 07, 2012
pluto: I apply for cadet asp application developer, I got sms revealing 10-11, but the email reveal 17-18, can somebody help with this.
check the form you see their number there call them directly and confirm it, good luck.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Gfrey6(m): 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2012
eyeovgodcandoit: check the form you see their number there call them directly and confirm it, good luck.
Pls some1 should pls help ♍έ with d email,i also received d SMS bt no email,dis my mail g6may@yahoo.co.uk, Please.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by bolloloh(m): 4:54pm On Nov 08, 2012

Hi Pluto,
Pls i also applied for Asp Application Developer but hasn't got their mail or text, pls wat did u score and do u know the cut off mark.
Meanwhile Pluto u re from which state because i be Akure Person Ondo State.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Gfrey6(m): 6:56pm On Nov 08, 2012
khliboy: The problem @ the moment is that the text message is stating 10-11 while the email date is 17-18 Nov. So which of these dates are we to use....
Pls kindly help me with the email pls, g6may@yahoo.co.UK,pls i only receive d SMS.thank Ɣ☺ů̥ so much.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by pluto: 11:28pm On Nov 08, 2012
I score 600 from osun state.
What is your own score?

bolloloh:

Hi Pluto,
Pls i also applied for Asp Application Developer but hasn't got their mail or text, pls wat did u score and do u know the cut off mark.
Meanwhile Pluto u re from which state because i be Akure Person Ondo State.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by jimikata(m): 9:47am On Nov 09, 2012
eyeovgodcandoit: please I do needed the invitation too coz ma screenin comes up saturday and sunday as inspector as said in the sms and I will be goin on friday please send it to: eyeovgodcandoit@gmail.com .......thanks so much please send it today so I can print it tommorrow. One luv.
check ur mail, delivered.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by jimikata(m): 9:53am On Nov 09, 2012
Gfrey6:
Pls kindly help me with the email pls, g6may@yahoo.co.UK,pls i only receive d SMS.thank Ɣ☺ů̥ so much.
check ur mail, delivered.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Gfrey6(m): 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2012
jimikata: check ur mail, delivered.
Jim thank you so much am very grateful
Dis my number 08032175461 or g6may@yahoo.co.uk pls let's b communicating and to
anyone who can.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Gfrey6(m): 9:32am On Nov 10, 2012
please those going today should please be updating the house. All the best guys
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by jayslim4real: 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2012
hey guys, i was also invited for the screening scheduled to take placce on 17th and 18th of november, i recieved the sms but yet to recieve the email. can smbdy pls forward the email to me; seemeonjaymz@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by windonard: 10:06am On Nov 11, 2012
Pls inspectors, hw did it go? I need information on what kind of medicals u guys did. Did u guys submit any doc? Pls any one
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by olaezebala: 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2012
Is like the inspectors are still busy.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by yusufismail: 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2012
olaezebala: Just coming back from Police service commission in Federal secretariat and to my surprise, they claimed to have sent all necessary e-mail to those that ought to get it. After much dragging and arguing, they then ask for my e-mail address and send it to me immediately. So my advice:
1. Get someone here in Abj that will go to PSC and help u out.
2. Come before the exam and go to PSC to help urself out.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by yusufismail: 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2012
Can u plz Send me d e-mail address
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eyeovgodcandoit(m): 7:58pm On Nov 11, 2012
Tank God, the exams was fine and good I mean the physicala nd medical..........you will first run and later do the height and confirmation of identity, they will ask u almost all you have written and filled in ur forms........after that screenin, u will then go for medical test by yje doctors tken ue blood and ur urine........that's all.......all the best to the asp cadet.......just arrived to ma city.

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eyeovgodcandoit(m): 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2012
olaezebala: Is like the inspectors are still busy.
. Check ma post........

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Gfrey6(m): 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2012
eyeovgodcandoit: Tank God, the exams was fine and good I mean the physicala nd medical..........you will first run and later do the height and confirmation of identity, they will ask u almost all you have written and filled in ur forms........after that screenin, u will then go for medical test by yje doctors tken ue blood and ur urine........that's all.......all the best to the asp cadet.......just arrived to ma city.
Thanks bro
Did they ask for any document?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eyeovgodcandoit(m): 5:00am On Nov 12, 2012
Gfrey6:
Thanks bro
Did they ask for any document?
. You will go with your form that you scanned and your invitation, that's all...........and please house, even if u didn't see any mail or message, please go there o or ask ur friends that re there to help you check ur name, the name will be paisted on the gate of the powa international schools, or if you don't have friends and u scored more than 175, just make sure u go there a day before the screenin and ccheck ur name there, ur name might be there cos for the inspector, the cutoff is 175. Good luck and urself. That's the motto. A guy fainted and many were disqualified due to lack of stamina to race around the field. God help is all.....

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eyeovgodcandoit(m): 5:06am On Nov 12, 2012
[quote author=yusufismail][/quote]. Bro, its not about getting the email by force, the I v is not a problem at all cos they even sell it at the school for 20, the main thing is for ur name to be on the pasted list, without that, no screenin at all. Just be ther a day before the screenin and check ur name, if its there that means u re good to go and if u re not there, that means u re good to go home.........good luck and GBU.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by olaezebala: 6:23am On Nov 12, 2012
@ eyeovgodcandoit thanks for the info
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 12, 2012
Bros, thanks so much for the information, but plz how many kilometer did they run? Thanks.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eyeovgodcandoit(m): 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2012
liyuboy: Bros, thanks so much for the information, but plz how many kilometer did they run? Thanks.
. They sorounded the field with rope and we run round the rope four times! Its really interestin cos I came second in ma group and one person fainted(disqualified), some rested(disqualified), some couldn't move on(disqualified).

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2012
bros tanks for d info, pls how many were u in d group n waz there timing 4 d race? How many was d total no of name posted 4 d inspector cadet
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2012
Bros, hw wz d med/phy screenin hope ther was no special dressing, maybe sumtin like white short & trainers. I learnt dat d name wz about 800 name posted on d powa gate 4 inspectors. Hw true is dis statement. D pple shortlist in d final list whn & where wil they be train( whc police colleage ar they going 2 be trained?[url][/url]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (201) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training / Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.