Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Thank You NL - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thank You NL (5608 Views)

It's Our Wedding Anniversary! Help Us Thank Jehovah. / thank you / Thank You Nl Forks I Finally Get My Wife To Her Senses With Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You NL by pissedatmom: 12:03am On Sep 14, 2012
Heyyyy!!!! I want to thank everyone for their contributions to my thread. I would like to thank my friend Angie for letting me use her story and picture for this project and also to Karly for playing the role of mommydearest. This was the real life story of my friend, Angie, but I tweaked it a little bit here and there to keep the suspense going and added a bit of emotion. Some of you might be wondering why I did this? Well I want to use this as a drama for my play that I will be submitting for my admission into University of El Paso Master's Program for Theatre Arts. My dream is to become a play writer and write scripts for a lot of movies. Hopefully, I will have the opportunity to bring some of my work to Nollywood one day. I posted this on Nairaland to get the voices and opinions of those in Nigeria. I thought that some of you might have probably gone through this situation so I really wanted to know your opinions. I saw that most of you were drawn to the conflict and to some it reminded you of something that has happened to you before or someone you knew,which was the point I was trying to achieve. I like writing plays that will draw in the audience so that they will want more. I am sorry to those of you that I disappointed but just know that I will be back with more dramas because you people inspired me to want to write more of the drama, maybe I might turn it into a short novel someday. Also, I would like for you all to leave some comments as to how you felt about the conflict, what would you like to see added, or anything else. I might even upload the whole story for those interested to see how it will end. Thank you for time and patience. Oh and wish me look with my admission....hopefully they will love the play and I get admitted. Oh and to those that wondered why I deleted the thread, it was because I had to delete it before I submit my play on Friday, or else if the school's admission sees the thread online, they might think that I stole the idea and I wouldn't get accepted. Once again thank-you.

*PS. My real name is Julianna O. Be looking for plays and short stories in the near future.
Re: Thank You NL by Ivynwa(f): 12:17am On Sep 14, 2012
@Poster
I bet the other thread "15 and pregnant" is your own drama too. They are all the same base of a person trying to hear the voices from the other side of his/her native land-----You had things getting hazy girl. fans myself with my fingers.
Good you realized that we ain't dumb. Can you give us a little break from the fakey stories? U had the heads of people reeling from plenty fakey stories. Thank you.
Re: Thank You NL by peroskyeze(m): 12:19am On Sep 14, 2012
HMMM THIS GIRL SO U USE OUR HEAD FINISH SHA UR STORY WAS GOOD WILE D TIN LASTED
Re: Thank You NL by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 14, 2012
so Dayokanu was part of the charade/script too?! or is he Julianna now?

Re: Thank You NL by pissedatmom: 12:26am On Sep 14, 2012
MRbrownJAY: so Dayokanu was part of the charade/script too?! or is he Julianna now?

No i do not know who is Dayokanu. He probably knows my friend, Angie. It is safe to say that I did not see Dayo's part coming into the script. I am not sure if I will incorporate him into the script I will be submitting.
Re: Thank You NL by pissedatmom: 12:27am On Sep 14, 2012
Please comment about the script. Did you like it? What did you like about it? Would you like to see it acted out? What would you like to be added to it?
Re: Thank You NL by pissedatmom: 12:29am On Sep 14, 2012
Ivynwa: @Poster
I bet the other thread "15 and pregnant" is your own drama too. They are all the same base of a person trying to hear the voices from the other side of his/her native land-----You had things getting hazy girl. fans myself with my fingers.
Good you realized that we ain't dumb. Can you give us a little break from the fakey stories? U had the heads of people reeling from plenty fakey stories. Thank you.

I never assumed you guys were dumb, I just wanted to hear the voices of my people. That is all. So you all don't want anymore drama?
Re: Thank You NL by slimyem: 12:31am On Sep 14, 2012
pissedatmom..are you also responsible for this thread..
https://www.nairaland.com/1047341/luv-husbands-sister
pls be truthful!
Re: Thank You NL by pissedatmom: 12:34am On Sep 14, 2012
slimyem: pissedatmom..are you also responsible for this thread..
https://www.nairaland.com/1047341/luv-husbands-sister
pls be truthful!

In all sincerity, no I am not. I only write plays that have a central conflict that people can relate to. That thread right there is NOT my handwork. Homosexuality is still a tender topic right now so for me to write such a topic would be of no use because no one would accept the script. Maybe in 10 years time or so I might right one like that because the story does seem quite odd.
Re: Thank You NL by Ivynwa(f): 12:34am On Sep 14, 2012
pissedatmom:

I never assumed you guys were dumb, I just wanted to hear the voices of my people. That is all. So you all don't want anymore drama?

We prefer reality, we are real people.
The "15 and pregnant" thread is your handiwork too, isn't it? It has your fingerprint all over it and I doubted its reality from day one too.
Re: Thank You NL by pissedatmom: 12:36am On Sep 14, 2012
If my script was not liked please tell me before I submit it tomorrow so that I can know if there should be any addition/subtraction to it.
Re: Thank You NL by slimyem: 12:36am On Sep 14, 2012
pissedatmom:

whom amongst the mods are you?
Save your bullshit project story and confess!!!

1 Like

Re: Thank You NL by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 14, 2012
^^^SECONDED, THIRDED, and HUNDREDED!!!!!

pissedatmom: Please comment about the script. Did you like it? What did you like about it? Would you like to see it acted out? What would you like to be added to it?

why are you still acting?! do you think we are that foolish? one thing is certain here, this confession is just another step in the twisted mind of the OP to try to play with us all and have us focus away from the main issue here: WHICH NLer IS BEHIND THIS BS....is it Dayokanu, is it Seun to bring traffic to NL, is it the Mods?

there is NO Juliana or whatever you want to call yourself now. the person who orchestrated all this is a WELL KNOWN NLER!

btw i am still waiting for the Mods to tell me why they deleted the first thread?!

1 Like

Re: Thank You NL by pissedatmom: 12:38am On Sep 14, 2012
Ivynwa:

We prefer reality, we are real people.
The "15 and pregnant" thread is your handiwork too, isn't it?

No it was not my handwork although the thread is quite intriguing. If anyone does know who the girl is in question, I would like to get to know her. Maybe interview her and use her story to write another script.
Re: Thank You NL by slimyem: 12:39am On Sep 14, 2012
pissedatmom: If my script was not liked please tell me before I submit it tomorrow so that I can know if there should be any addition/subtraction to it.
there is nothing spectacular about that story..asides mommydearest's obstinacy despite all the advice given her..
#fact#
Re: Thank You NL by Ivynwa(f): 12:39am On Sep 14, 2012
pissedatmom: If my script was not liked please tell me before I submit it tomorrow so that I can know if there should be any addition/subtraction to it.

I am sure you don't expect us to believe anything you define yourself to be after all this, do you really need us to validate whatever it is you are doing. undecided grin
Re: Thank You NL by Ivynwa(f): 12:41am On Sep 14, 2012
Gotta run. I will be back when "Reality dawns on us" here, I mean literally grin grin. It just got too unreal.
Re: Thank You NL by pissedatmom: 12:42am On Sep 14, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ^^^SECONDED, THIRDED, and HUNDREDED!!!!!

why are you still acting?! do you think we are that foolish? one thing is certain here, this confession is just another step in the twisted mind of the OP to try to play with us all and have us focus away from the main issue here: WHICH NLer IS BEHIND THIS BS....is it Dayokanu, is it Seun to bring traffic to NL, is it the Mods?

there is NO Juliana or whatever you want to call yourself now. the person who orchestrated all this is a WELL KNOWN NLER!

btw i am still waiting for the Mods to tell me why they deleted the first thread?!

I am not a Mod or Seun or Dayo. Lol I laugh at you because you think you are so smart and you know everything. I have told you the truth about everything, why else to lie? I have gotten what I needed and I have my script for my admission.
Re: Thank You NL by pissedatmom: 12:43am On Sep 14, 2012
slimyem: there is nothing spectacular about that story..asides mommydearest's obstinacy despite all the advice given her..
#fact#

Thank you for the fact. So what is it that you would like to see happen?
Re: Thank You NL by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 14, 2012
Didn't I say that thread was fake? Even an eediot like myself was able to tell reality from tales by moonlight. My poor CC and even debrief believed this crap. A pharmacist giving her daughter 2k a month? She be dangote?

Who is behind all these crap? Dayokanu leave woman and come fish out their true ips jo angry

And why haven't the moderators banned this retarrrded frog?

2 Likes

Re: Thank You NL by slimyem: 12:44am On Sep 14, 2012
pissedatmom:

Thank you for the fact. So what is it that you would like to see happen?
i would like to know your real nairaland handle...
I await....
Re: Thank You NL by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 14, 2012
pissedatmom:
I am not a Mod or Seun or Dayo. Lol I laugh at you because you think you are so smart and you know everything. I have told you the truth about everything, why else to lie? I have gotten what I needed and I have my script for my admission.

ok, then why are you still here trying your hardest to make us believe your story (or that you are real)....you shouldnt care less about our views.

one minute i am putting holes in your story, and the next you open this thread and confess! lol!

we cannot take anyhting that you write here seriously, so stop wasting your time.

but i sure would like to hear from the Mods, Seun or Dayo about this, lol!
Re: Thank You NL by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 14, 2012
At least I was quick to admit to myself that we were all being MUGULIZED!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Thank You NL by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 14, 2012
jennykadry: Didn't I say that thread was fake? Even an eediot like myself was able to tell reality from tales by moonlight. My poor CC and even debrief believed this crap. A pharmacist giving her daughter 2k a month? She be dangote?

Who is behind all these crap? Dayokanu leave woman and come fish out their true ips jo angry

And why haven't the moderators banned this retarrrded frog?

- Dayo said he knew her "shape" and they started chit chatting....if the story was indeed fake, and the OP was using some other people's pic, then she would have denied being the person and say it wasnt her....... instead of saying "who are you, how do you know me" BS.

- how did she get the thread deleted? since her story is now that she deleted it because she had to submit the script.

Mods must have been involved OR the main perpetrator of this Charade!
Re: Thank You NL by SisiKill1: 1:01am On Sep 14, 2012
Whaaaaaaaaa! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Are you saying the Angel, the paragon of motherhood. . .to whom all mothers and would be mothers ought to look up to for maternal lessons is FAKE??!!!

Who is playing these games? Why do you want take what some of us have come to hold sacred away from us? This is like telling someone who. . .who believes in Santa that he does not exists. angry angry

What will I do with all the cliffsnotes I made on how to be the BESTEST MOMMY from Mommydearest posts?

No! No! No! I refuuuuuuuuuuse to believe this.
Re: Thank You NL by obowunmi(m): 1:02am On Sep 14, 2012
1. The story lacks authenticity - I hope that you are REJECTED from El - Paso
2. The story is boring and dry

You must apologize for DeBrief, CC, 2mch, Maclatunji, for wasting their time.
Re: Thank You NL by SisiKill1: 1:03am On Sep 14, 2012
Haba! So because Dayokanu says he knows. . .what. . .her "shape" means he is involved??!!

What a mighty high abi is long leap!! cheesy cheesy

Well since we are leaping here. . .I say look to the one who was trying real hard to convince us the story was real (Noooo, not Mommydearestpissedatmom) tongue
Re: Thank You NL by slimyem: 1:04am On Sep 14, 2012
...and few minutes before she started this thread,she confessed on the "mommydearest,pissedatmom and bringing up a child abroad" thread that her mom deleted "my daughter" because they were trying to settle the issues offline..
BULLSHIT!!
ALL LIES FROM TOP TO BOTTOM!!
Re: Thank You NL by 2mch(m): 1:05am On Sep 14, 2012
I am sorry to say this, but you are an idiot. Why cheapen the quality of this section over your stupid admission to that back water school? Do you know how many people come here for desperate help and advice? Why did you not go to the romance section where fables are told? You now understand that this stupid story of yours will undermine the advice and help so many people need? People will start to turn away from this section and question the posts. You really should be banned.

2 Likes

Re: Thank You NL by obowunmi(m): 1:06am On Sep 14, 2012
@ OP: how did Quentin f,ck you again? I wanna hear the ins and outs of how he penetrated your tight pun,na,ni....is his condo as big as mine?
Re: Thank You NL by Tenderly1(f): 1:28am On Sep 14, 2012
waris going on hia?
Re: Thank You NL by mkmyers45(m): 1:30am On Sep 14, 2012
I talk am say na professional una no gree..See as them carry us do A.M Express

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Living With A Cheating Husband / Hubby Likes To Sleep Alone. / How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.