Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? (4266 Views)

Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by ifyalways(f): 4:57pm On Jan 10, 2008
@topic,No i wont,though i dont wish to be faced with such situation.
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2008
Yes, I would. No matter how unpleasant, unnattractive, repulsive the woman may be, I'd do it for her.

I love her, and she knows it. I know she loves me too, and I'd even go as far as putting my life on the line to save her.
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by odiaseo(m): 7:33pm On Jan 10, 2008
this is a classic principle question.it depends on d principles u av set for yourself.its true that some situations force reactions out of you;but its also true that THERE IS ALWAYS A WAY.whatever we do in life, we would findout that there is always a way to everything no matter how bad things seem.
honestly,that guy may live just because of that singular act, but he'll die over and over again knowing what u did to get him well.

I agree with SOJ, it all depends on what you are made off and what you stand for. If you have no beliefs or convictions, it's not in a crisis that you find one, when your emotions and common sense is everywhere. At that point in time doing anything to save your loved one would most probably appear right, then regrets come later.

As for me, there is not excuse for adultery and infidelity in marriage. I rather trust God to heal my spouse.
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by efuah(f): 8:52am On Jan 11, 2008
Siena:

Yes, I would. No matter how unpleasant, unnattractive, repulsive the woman may be, I'd do it for her.

I love her, and she knows it. I know she loves me too, and I'd even go as far as putting my life on the line to save her.
Hmmmmmmmm . . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 11, 2008
efuah:

Hmmmmmmmm . . . . lipsrsealed

@Morning LS! You know exactly whom I'm referring to!

Still, I appreciate your "sealed lips", I know I can tell you anything, thanks for listening too. kiss
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by adeboo(f): 7:26pm On Jan 11, 2008
No Way Hose!

Because i know my men, when u end up sleeping with the man and not enjoying it, when ma guy gets better, he will use the same thing to insult me. I really do not think, i would want to o.

God will heal him.
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by blackgucci(m): 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2008
maybe!
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by uspry1(f): 10:32pm On Jan 11, 2008
@topic: would you sleep with someone to save your spouse?

NO! I will not sleep someone else other than my spouse in the event of dying wish getting money to save him. To me it is adultery committed. I rather to sacrifice my job and my goals taking care of my spouse until his death---showing him how much I love him dearly and cherished.
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by rockiedink(m): 12:19am On Jan 12, 2008
lemme ask myself that question, wow! its a tough one ooo!!!
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by theboy0808(m): 5:27am On Jan 12, 2008
[size=72pt]NO
[/size]
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by Uzzyan: 5:40am On Jan 12, 2008
The only answer is "I dont pray to be in such a fix"
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by almondjoy(f): 6:22am On Jan 12, 2008
Siena:

I love her, and she knows it. I know she loves me too, and[b] I'd even go as far as putting my life on the line to save her. [/b]

Wow!!!! wink

Now this is what I call conviction. Only a few guys would express this. Not that I am surprised, but your consistency amazes me. You are always the same. Love you much! kiss

@Topic

Well, it is a possiblity---- despite the fact that it sounds revolting. People sleep around for flippant reasons or just for the fun of it. So to save a spouse is a piece of cake that is all I can say. When you love someone or feel strongly for a person, you usually go to extra miles to show it without thinking of yourself. You do not think of reciprocity. Not an easy decision though. If it were for my own benefit that is a different thing. But to do it for someone else, including a spouse shows pure selflessness.
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by tolutara: 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2008
I think most men would do it but most women will not . Reasons being, Women will truly forgive and appreciate the reason behind her guy sleeping with another woman to save her life but it is harder men to see it that way.

So i am not surprised from reading the above posts how the men and women are reacting very differently to the question.

as for me, Nope will be my answer

have a good day y'all and sunshine from the US Virgin Islands, wink
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by busybein: 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2008
and wat if after doing it the person dies nko

God forbid dat i find myself in such a situation,but i wont do it
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by tmoney11(m): 8:24pm On Dec 17, 2008
Let's pray that such thing did not happen to us oooo. cause it will be very very difficult for you to decide.
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by donchichi: 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2008
The poster must hav just watched Indescent proposal
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by sistawoman: 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2008
i would have to talk to my husband about this and seek his council.
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by bluespice(f): 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2008
i pray am never put to the test lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by ndumart: 10:15pm On Dec 17, 2008
bluespice:

i pray am never put to the test lipsrsealed
Amen.

But if situation arises, i will do it to save my wife
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by vivaladiva(f): 12:03am On Dec 18, 2008
se na until my spouse wan die b4 i go Bleep anoda person for money, thats a shit deal if u ask me
besides its only in naija that such stupid senerios come up, shit i gat the nhs for that
what if the man wey u wan Bleep get bad breath, his balls smell of cheese and his chest is as hairy as a rug, omo that kind pity Bleep no dey my dictionary, na who sick go be person wey them go Bleep
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by busybein: 12:05am On Dec 18, 2008
vivaladiva:

se na until my spouse wan die before i go Bleep another person for money, thats a shit deal if u ask me
besides its only in naija that such stupid senerios come up, shit i gat the nhs for that
what if the man wey u wan mess get bad breath, his balls smell of cheese and his chest is as hairy as a rug, omo that kind pity Bleep no dey my dictionary, na who sick go be person wey them go mess
i don notice say all dis ur posts on sex,is all talk but no action viva

talk is cheap
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by Sauron1: 12:20am On Dec 18, 2008

Would U Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse?

Of course. . . . . . .In a life n death situation, i would.
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by Tgirl4real(f): 12:34am On Dec 18, 2008
~Sauron~:

Of course. . . . . . .In a life n death situation, i would.

U are a guy. It's a different case with the ladies.
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by tRoOE(f): 6:06am On Dec 18, 2008
busybein:

i don notice say all this ur posts on sex,is all talk but no action viva

talk is cheap
[size=13pt]you never no say the babe no well
Funny enough, she might be one of those silly girls goat that lay down like a pieace of wood
too much trash talk embarassed embarassed
[/size]
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by alfchye(m): 8:37am On Dec 18, 2008
passin self
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2008
the only person that can help is God, where men fails God takes charge, it depends on who ur trust is in, if it where me, i would up to God to whence cometh my help. He can do much more than that vulture who wants to pounce on ur body, abeg no try am, na fry pan to fire be that. sad
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by DExplorer1: 6:58pm On Nov 05, 2012
*flash back* Great topic. *24 more to come*
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by fairygeh(f): 7:06pm On Nov 05, 2012
Ño I cannot
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 05, 2012
No i cant and pray it does not happen to moi
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by bendazum: 5:00am On Nov 06, 2012
atutupoyo: NO cos he wont appreciate it. I will look for another source. God will see us thru.

I stand with you in this.
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by born2boink(m): 5:57am On Nov 06, 2012
This matter no concern man, if to Bleep a woman to save my wife, I will Bleep 2 women extra join
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by KINGwax(m): 10:06am On Nov 06, 2012
I've alwys admired my girlie's cousin. She's pretty! Though not as my girl, but she's got the hottest hands and legs than mine's. If she's gotta be the one, wow! I'll do it! 10times again!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romance Section Ppls Choice Award / When Your Man Got Your Back (photo) / What Do You Wish Your 'ex'.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.