Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,886 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:39 AM

Closed - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Closed (71856 Views)

Nollywood Actor Desmond Elliot To Contest For Lagos House Of Assembly / Residents Panic After Chicken Begins Talking Before Being Slaughtered / Breaking News: Nigerian University Students To Embark On Indefinite Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by amiskurie(m): 1:33am On Sep 14, 2012
Reports reaching TheMonteOz.com mentions that, Desmond Elliot who stands in to be Nigerians Hugest Movie Act got Butchered in a Hotel situated in Lekki (Nigeria). A Photo was sent to us as a source of prove via email by a nameless spy who refused to release his name to TheMonteOz.

As a matter of fact, Movie fans who first heard the news in Nigeria are in shaking feathers and Investigations are pending right about now. We promise as much as possible to give full details of this shocking occurrence. Keep fingers cross.

2 Likes

Re: Closed by amiskurie(m): 1:39am On Sep 14, 2012
I just hpe this is not true.this guy was/his a very nice guy and free with people.I last time I saw him was in a bank and we chatted for long.I'm still praying dis turn out to be false.so sad!
Re: Closed by Acidosis(m): 1:41am On Sep 14, 2012
this is a movie, right?

2 Likes

Re: Closed by amiskurie(m): 1:44am On Sep 14, 2012
..But the red stain is too much for a nollywood movie,and for spartacus movie its fine.
Re: Closed by Nobody: 1:54am On Sep 14, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I refuse to believe it
Re: Closed by Rowybest(f): 1:56am On Sep 14, 2012
It can't be true.
Re: Closed by Nobody: 1:56am On Sep 14, 2012
As a matter of fact, Movie fans who first heard the news in Nigeria are in shaking feathers and Investigations are pending right about now. We promise as much as possible to give full details of this shocking occurrence. Keep fingers cross and watch out for the Upcoming with dubbed [size=28pt]“REFLECTION” starring Desmond Elliot playing this role. Its A Movie so don’t Panic -[/size]

Read more: http://omgghana.com/breaking-news-nigerian-actor-desmond-elliot-slaughtered-in-a-hotel-in-nigeria-photo/#ixzz26Ow59ht6

St/upid nlers and their ediotic rumors.
Re: Closed by amiskurie(m): 2:03am On Sep 14, 2012
@ileke-idi is it my fault? cry
Re: Closed by benninwa(m): 2:10am On Sep 14, 2012
Its not true jo
Re: Closed by amiskurie(m): 2:13am On Sep 14, 2012
benninwa: Its not true jo
Thank God,heaven's gate-keeper said he never enter.
Re: Closed by Detonatorrex(m): 2:29am On Sep 14, 2012
lwkm..so there are those that believed this piece of sh!t??besides there wasn't even any link.*mtcheww*
Re: Closed by Omexonomy: 2:44am On Sep 14, 2012
Seun please publishe ur office address so that we can sue you whenever we wish for always carrying false news
Re: Closed by Chanchit: 4:07am On Sep 14, 2012
God punish that person that made my heart run 100 meters this early morning.

1 Like

Re: Closed by amiskurie(m): 7:17am On Sep 14, 2012
Chanchit: God punish that person that made my heart run 100 meters this early morning.
clarification!Is it OMZ u are referring to here?
Re: Closed by Neftanga: 8:18am On Sep 14, 2012
DeSmOnD eLlIoT kIlLeD aNd iT wOn'T tReNd oN aLl sOcIaL nEtWoRkS?. I'm sUrPrIsE tHaT sOmE pEoPlE,bAsEd oN tHeIr cOmMeNtS,fElL fOr tHiS tRaShY nEwS wItH nO lInK. SmH!!!!!
Re: Closed by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 14, 2012
Brb
Re: Closed by Skywalker5(m): 10:29am On Sep 14, 2012
i guess the poster is on drugs. people like you enjoy spreading negative stuffs angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Closed by okosodo: 2:21pm On Sep 14, 2012
the new i heard said that boko haram went to his hose to bomb him after they discovered that he voted for jonathan
Re: Closed by timpaker(m): 3:45pm On Sep 14, 2012
Nonsense!!!
Re: Closed by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2012
There are things we shouldn't do on this forum, or anywhere for that matter. Imagine if a close friend or relative of Desmond read this malicious post and slumped (and even died) before he/she had time to put a call or two through. This is wicked, and I urge moderators to live up their billing.
Re: Closed by Kx: 4:05pm On Sep 14, 2012
What exactly is the role of a moderator in this site if threads of this nature get posted?
Re: Closed by benninwa(m): 4:39pm On Sep 14, 2012
amiskurie: Thank God,heaven's gate-keeper said he never enter.
lol Who be Heaven gate keeper?
Re: Closed by slimyem: 4:41pm On Sep 14, 2012
stup1d rumour!!
May God punish everyone who wish him dead..
Sweet sweet Desmond!
No mind them wicked people o..
Your time never reach yet!!
Re: Closed by Kslib(m): 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2012
Re: Closed by Klazicboi(m): 7:14pm On Sep 14, 2012
Nigerians don't lyk gud person
Re: Closed by amiskurie(m): 8:08pm On Sep 14, 2012
I'm thinking something o nairalanders.The news originated from ghana,could that be a shot at Nigeria/nollywood for her supremacy?
Re: Closed by tellwisdom: 10:18am On Sep 15, 2012
Zeb Ejiro at work sad sad
Re: Closed by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 15, 2012
Re: Closed by lekanladepo: 10:47pm On Sep 16, 2012
I pray that those rummor carrier will never have peace till the rest of their life.Amen.
Re: Closed by Olammypo: 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2013
sad I belive it is a rumour... Slaughtered just lyk dat?
Re: Closed by boladez(m): 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2013
Oga, are you a learner or on delay that you are waking a dead post of almost one year,

Are you that slow in reading?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! / Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) / When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.