Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,119 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Playbook Wahala - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Playbook Wahala (885 Views)

Why Blackberry Playbook Is Cheap / Request For Your Blackberry Playbook Android Apps Or Games / Blackberry Playbook Hard Reset Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Playbook Wahala by Pretty002: 3:40am On Sep 14, 2012
i went 2 a university 2 download 2 Os on my playbook using d school hotspot. When it was 90-95% done it stopped. Am tired dnt knw wat 2 do. I visited glo office 2 get a Wi Fi and i was told its 20k n d guy said he is not sure if it would work n he adviced me 2 get somtin else nt a playbook
Re: Playbook Wahala by walcolm(m): 6:30am On Sep 14, 2012
you can download 2 operating systems to a playbook so i assume you meant you tried to download 2 apps to your playbook using a public wifi in a sch?

downloads fail and there could be a lot of reasons for that. its really nothing strange and its nothing to worry about

i have been using a playbook for more than a year and i have connected to any and every wifi available in many places without any problem. if the guy at glo doesn't want to sell you his wifi device, go to another carrier that's his loss but be clear in your mind that your playbook will connect to any and every wifi.

get someone around you who is more tech savvy to help you out...its possible the download is failing cos you're not doing something right
Re: Playbook Wahala by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 14, 2012
Why not make clear statement to be understood. Are you talking of installing 2 apps or 2 OS. Note, you can not install 2 OS in a playbook. You didn't state how many times you ran into such problem. You do not need to spend extra cash buying WIFI device if you have android phone with hotspot or blackberry phone running OS 7.1. You can use the inbuilt WIFI to install the OS. Use any of the networks with good 3G.

(1) (Reply)

Help Pls With Samsung Galaxy S2 Sgh-i777 Network Unlock Code Pls / Help With My TECNO N3 RAM / Benefits Of Using Tablets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.