Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,837 members, 7,802,681 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

The Best Female Pals In The World Is: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Female Pals In The World Is: (1706 Views)

The Best Female Names In This Place / (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. / How Can I Woo My Best Female Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Female Pals In The World Is: by ramseh: 12:28pm On Jan 10, 2008
nigeria ladies are the best females in the world and i believe that nigeria men are the most luckiest to have them.for the guy that said some nasty things about nigeria ladies the other time,i pity him because he don't know what he have or probably has no experience yet,nigeria ladies if u are with me let me hear you say o yeah,
Re: The Best Female Pals In The World Is: by Gbemyte(f): 12:32pm On Jan 10, 2008
i feel u guy, u re too much, tell them more let them know that we re too good.
Re: The Best Female Pals In The World Is: by ufobabe(f): 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2008
the greatest resource of any nation is not the minerals in its bowels but it human resources.
Nigeria is richly bless

@ poster.

thank u o jare!
Re: The Best Female Pals In The World Is: by omoovie(f): 8:23pm On May 28, 2008
God bless you jare!
Re: The Best Female Pals In The World Is: by buzyDiva(f): 9:05pm On May 28, 2008
@poster,

U be correct person.

all those guys are just too stupid, proud (over nothing) and too dumb to realise it.
Re: The Best Female Pals In The World Is: by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 28, 2008
nigeria ladies are the best females in the world and i believe that nigeria men are the most luckiest to have them.for the guy that said some nasty things about nigeria ladies the other time,i pity him because he don't know what he have or probably has no experience yet,nigeria ladies if u are with me let me hear you say o yeah,

oh yeah sweetie kiss kiss
Re: The Best Female Pals In The World Is: by merge(f): 10:54pm On May 28, 2008
o yeah cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Best Female Pals In The World Is: by vivaladiva(f): 10:57pm On May 28, 2008
thats what they like to hear
continue to partronise ur selves
Re: The Best Female Pals In The World Is: by Nobody: 2:18am On May 29, 2008
And what's wrong if they agree with the poster?
Re: The Best Female Pals In The World Is: by buzyDiva(f): 2:24am On May 29, 2008
vivaladiva:

thats what they like to hear
continue to partronise your selves

huh?
Re: The Best Female Pals In The World Is: by koncerned: 2:27am On May 29, 2008
@ poster what do you mean by most luckiest , you shld go back to skool for a refund of money from your english teacher if u ever had one.
Re: The Best Female Pals In The World Is: by krama(m): 4:20am On May 29, 2008
Re: The Best Female Pals In The World Is: by eldee(m): 4:25am On May 29, 2008
krama:

Ok, now you've learnt how to use the emoticons
Try ur mouse on sumn else tongue
Re: The Best Female Pals In The World Is: by cixluv(f): 4:44am On May 29, 2008
@poster
nigerian ladies are also very very lucky to have nigerian men, afterall there is no place like home. kudos to naija men.

even white gals trip 4 naija men. so our naija gals should appreciate the men ohhhhhhhhhh  cheesy!
Re: The Best Female Pals In The World Is: by eldee(m): 5:01am On May 29, 2008
cixluv:

@poster
nigerian ladies are also very very lucky to have nigerian men, afterall there is no place like home. kudos to naija men.

even white gals trip 4 naija men. so our naija gals should appreciate the men ohhhhhhhhhh cheesy!
*Takes a bow* grin wink
Re: The Best Female Pals In The World Is: by replenish(f): 1:46pm On May 29, 2008
Am proud to be a nigerian lady
Re: The Best Female Pals In The World Is: by ariblaze(m): 7:47pm On May 29, 2008
suck up cool
Re: The Best Female Pals In The World Is: by tngtech(m): 8:43pm On May 29, 2008
Why are majority of the replies are female. grin
Re: The Best Female Pals In The World Is: by merge(f): 7:20pm On May 30, 2008
cixluv:

@poster

even white gals trip 4 naija men. so our naija gals should appreciate the men ohhhhhhhhhh cheesy!

I think you are in the wrong thread.

This thread is for the Naija women. wink

Let have our moment of praise okay for at least for once. grin cool

So what if white girls trip for naija men does not mean anything. An Irrelevant issue

It not that hard to pick up a white girls anyways.

We are all human any ways.

Naija men are very very very lucky to have Naija women grin
Re: The Best Female Pals In The World Is: by merge(f): 7:51pm On May 30, 2008
smiley cool wink
Re: The Best Female Pals In The World Is: by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 30, 2008
lol @merge
Re: The Best Female Pals In The World Is: by saucekid(m): 7:58pm On May 30, 2008
lolipop
Re: The Best Female Pals In The World Is: by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 30, 2008
trouble maker don come

saucey dear,how r u doing kiss kiss
Re: The Best Female Pals In The World Is: by saucekid(m): 8:08pm On May 30, 2008
i dey fine ooo
how u dey ?
Re: The Best Female Pals In The World Is: by 9cent(m): 8:11pm On May 30, 2008
crap!
Re: The Best Female Pals In The World Is: by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 30, 2008
i dey jare,body dey inside cloth @saucekid
Re: The Best Female Pals In The World Is: by saucekid(m): 8:22pm On May 30, 2008
make we comot body from cloth
Re: The Best Female Pals In The World Is: by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 30, 2008
eeeeyyyyaaaa mr kadry don already comot am,u came late
Re: The Best Female Pals In The World Is: by saucekid(m): 8:26pm On May 30, 2008
no worry
e remain some places wey he no see grin
Re: The Best Female Pals In The World Is: by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 30, 2008
he has seen everything,try again tomorrow
Re: The Best Female Pals In The World Is: by saucekid(m): 8:30pm On May 30, 2008
this one no be mtn network ooo
Re: The Best Female Pals In The World Is: by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 30, 2008
na distance network

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Brother Has 3 Girlfriends . How Does He Remove 2? / Is This Not A Sign For Me To Back Off? / Tell Me Wat To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.