Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez (52457 Views)

Six Lessons Of Life (fun) / Lessons From The 'world's Ugliest Woman': 'stop Staring And Start Learning' / Lessons From A Fish! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by Moukafoam(f): 11:10am On Sep 16, 2012
...I can't bet she is ∂ virgin undecided

1 Like

Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by ujukala: 11:10am On Sep 16, 2012
She didn't wish she would be like that.
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by otondo55: 11:12am On Sep 16, 2012
Lizzie,you arent ugly,you are unic. Be strong and achieve you dream.

1 Like

Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 16, 2012
life is beautiful...
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by Moukafoam(f): 11:12am On Sep 16, 2012
berem: if na joke make you stop am o! If na my pisure you dey find,you go wait tire be that! I fine pass this woman a hundred times!

No be only fine pass? Make you prove ₳♍ naaa? tongue

1 Like

Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by mikuz(m): 11:13am On Sep 16, 2012
INNO18: I find it hard to believe, that this woman is actually the 'world's ugliest woman'. Trust me i've seen people by far more ugly than this woman.
You're not alone on this.
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by Moukafoam(f): 11:14am On Sep 16, 2012
mikuz: You're not alone on this.

She is not even Őᵑ the list of urgly women grin
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by fstranger: 11:16am On Sep 16, 2012
Who ever calls her the ugliest woman on earth hasnt seen Nigerian women. Atleast she is way better looking than Tpia and Ileke-idi

I'd hit her before I touch any Nigerian women
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by Onyenna(m): 11:17am On Sep 16, 2012
Wow!!! Amazing!!!
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by donigspain(m): 11:17am On Sep 16, 2012
jude33084: Make she enter Ibadan and see if Ŧħåϯ title go follow her go back grin

Her hair alone is worth almost 100k wink
Yeah, the land of the bigger kitty (tigers & lions)...
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by fiftynaira(m): 11:20am On Sep 16, 2012
And so shall it be ...
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by na2day(m): 11:20am On Sep 16, 2012
Chai!
She has a beautiful spirit!
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by Pangea: 11:21am On Sep 16, 2012
BLOOD OF JISOS! shocked
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 16, 2012
She looks frail not ugly as to what I see. undecided
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by harlos: 11:24am On Sep 16, 2012
INNO18: I find it hard to believe, that this woman is actually the 'world's ugliest woman'. Trust me i've seen people by far more ugly than this woman.
exactly this isn't ugly,come to Africa and see what we call UGLY. example

Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by cursorsystem(m): 11:26am On Sep 16, 2012
What I can learn from this story is that nobody should limit his herself due to the challenges. That all.
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 16, 2012
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 16, 2012
Abegiiii... I have seen uglier sisters in Naija joor!!!!!!
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by tushbobo(m): 11:30am On Sep 16, 2012
She s got pointed nose,nice hair and good skin colour-attributes some so called 'beautiful' girls will die to have'. Hence i would not call her ugly.
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by armadeo(m): 11:32am On Sep 16, 2012
harlos: exactly this isn't ugly,come to Africa and see what we call UGLY. example

Man people are looking @ me wondering what's choking me. grin

1 Like

Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by livingstoneony(m): 11:34am On Sep 16, 2012
billante: Look how beautiful her hair is! Woow!
seriously!!!#very beautiful hair
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by vaserce(m): 11:37am On Sep 16, 2012
Can somebody. Give me her contact?I know someone,who know someone who need a wife
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by cesil92: 11:39am On Sep 16, 2012
How many of our Creamy, Sexy, Juicy, Fun Loving, Happening "BlackBerry holding", "Brazilian Hair Crazy" Naija Big Babes can dare to be like her? Mosts of them can't even speak good correct english, let alone address a crowd with highly inspirational and motivational words.

Most of our "BlackBerry Holding", "Brazilian Hair Crazy", Naija Big Babes simply have nothing to offer other than their "Womanhood"...

4 Likes

Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by otus4me(m): 11:45am On Sep 16, 2012
berem: if na joke make you stop am o! If na my pisure you dey find,you go wait tire be that! I fine pass this woman a hundred times!
even if u fine pass her, she's 100% better dan u. Hw many books u don write for ur life abi u fit stand in front of crowd to talk. Na for inside naira land u fit display useless talent. Na only to write rubbish.
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by Super1759: 11:45am On Sep 16, 2012
Moukafoam:

No be only fine pass? Make you prove ₳♍ naaa? tongue
not to answer mouka foam, post ur pix make we seee. Walahii,dis babe no fine pass you,make I know

2 Likes

Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by KINGwax(m): 11:46am On Sep 16, 2012
abysirius: Allahu Akbar!
i fear that language o. But whatever u do, pls don't draw a sword or throw a bomb!

4 Likes

Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by vaserce(m): 11:46am On Sep 16, 2012
Seriously is not limited T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ phacial look alone is more of a mind thing.if she is conn4table with her self no probs.
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by Moukafoam(f): 11:47am On Sep 16, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by trent9002(m): 11:48am On Sep 16, 2012
GMacbeth: Op i think you are going the wrong direction by calling God's creation ugly
Shut it
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by odehaj: 11:48am On Sep 16, 2012
Be careful!She reads every comments. Who even judged her ugly? At least she has vision&courage, instead of being miss world or Kim K. duping men or going around people fore charity.
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by Petovi: 11:48am On Sep 16, 2012
Ha pain has bcom ha gain,ha misery is nw ha ministery.God has decided 2 tel d world dat he can mak even d one the world cals d most ugliest woman into a world figure that more dan one billion pipo would talk about.lets face d fact,some pipo may neva in their life time achieve even half of wat she has achieved.who nos d wayz of God?who can tel his acts,he is n was n is 2 com.his name b praised.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State / Game Of Pleasure(18+) / Hustlers Tale (campus Life)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.