Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,882 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:21 AM

Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby (23847 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Sells Her Baby In Onitsha For N500,000 (Photo) / Ritual Killer Murders Pregnant Woman & Removes Her Baby In Akwa Ibom / Man Arraigned For Suffocating Two-year-old Daughter In A Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by r231(m): 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2012
A Texas teen mom could face life behind bars after she was caught on camera trying to smother her baby with a blanket and her hands.

Shortly after, Scott takes her hand and puts it over the baby’s nose and mouth for a minute and 14 seconds.

The baby is seen kicking his arms and legs before going limp.Doctors and nurses rush into the hospital to resuscitate Rhaidyn after alarms go off, indicating he has stopped breathing.

Luckily, the baby survived and is now in foster care.”No doubt if it hadn’t been for the hospital staff, he would be dead today,” prosecutor Rainey Webb said.

Shantaniqua Nykole Scott, 18, of Waco was convicted Thursday of injury to a child.She told authorities that she couldn’t handle the stress of being a single, unemployed mom and wanted the 4-month-old “out of my life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21UdUKpRW7w

1 Like

Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 14, 2012
God punish this woman and may she die a miserable death angry

4 Likes

Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by Chanchit: 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2012
I'm sure that baby now belongs to the government, can never be her's again. God save baby say no be for Naija.
1, there would be no camera to cover the scene.

2, Even if they eventually catch her, they will jst councel her not to kill the baby, which she will eventually do later.

The only reason she will escape prison is if the world comes to an end today.

3 Likes

Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by Ivynwa(f): 1:34pm On Sep 14, 2012
I just watched this video and could only shout "Jehova!!". It left me shuddering too. Thank goodness the child survived that ordeal. She is lucky (even when she may still do time in jail)that she didn't succeed, how can anybody live their life with thoughts that they killed their own child?----that is enough to send a person crazy. Thanks to God for saving the life of her son.

1 Like

Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by taryour(f): 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2012
Dahinska.... Were ma leleyi ke... When some other women are lookin for kids, she should have just left the child in the ophanage or @ the hospital. May God have mercy on her.....
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by slimyem: 2:30pm On Sep 14, 2012
Why not just give the baby up for adoption instead?
Chai!
Such wickedness!!

1 Like

Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by Johndoe100(m): 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2012
She reminds me of jennykadry for some reason. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 14, 2012
And u wonder why they call them biitches? cheesy wink

2 Likes

Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by locust01(m): 4:23pm On Sep 14, 2012
*It is finished* lobatan
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by Orikinla(m): 4:23pm On Sep 14, 2012
[size=28pt]Even in Nigeria, a teenage mother did the same and lest we forget that many abandoned babies in Nigeria were products of teenage mothers who know how to fork, but forget that premarital sex will lead to unwanted pregnancy.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by KingOfNairaland: 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2012
Dem suppose use candle burn dis woman Pu*nny undecided

1 Like

Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by omotayo9177: 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2012
Hmm
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by Okijajuju1(m): 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2012
Another reason why I am a strong proponent of Abortion.. Especially for teenage mothers

Majority of the cases of abandoned babies in Nigeria are children of teenage mothers..

Our society dosent even make it easy for a teenage mother and its not like we take care of the children in the motherless babies homes either..

Legalize Abortion & Marijuana

2 Likes

Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by locust01(m): 4:25pm On Sep 14, 2012
Legit1: And u wonder why they call them biitches? cheesy wink
As in *aje*
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by chux76(m): 4:25pm On Sep 14, 2012
THUNDER FIRE THIS B.I.TCH WHEREVER SHE IS...GOD!!! I couldn't help but shudder,hasn't she heard of ADOPTIONI repeat..THUNDER FIRE HER DERE...LOSER LIKE HER!!!

1 Like

Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by LloydIy(m): 4:25pm On Sep 14, 2012
Sorry for her. They're other ways to deal with the stress.

Little girls giving birth sha
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by Kolade9(m): 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2012
jennykadry: God punish this woman and may she die a miserable death angry
Rotflmfao@ur prfl pic grin
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by wandeay: 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2012
WTF! Wickedness, trying to take a life you cant create
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by Opoki(m): 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2012
See her shallow reasoning.
can't be a single unemployed mother and u dey do what married employed mothers are doing!
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by BUSHMAN1: 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2012
Chanchit:

2, Even if they eventually catch her, they will jst council her not to kill the baby, which she will eventually do later.
no not really ones the baby is taken away thats it,she will never see that child again in her life, councilling or not, atleast here in england (though she may not go to jail) thats what will happen
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by Bluediamond1(f): 4:30pm On Sep 14, 2012
Wickedness
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by BUSHMAN1: 4:32pm On Sep 14, 2012
my friend has been trying to have a baby, eventally she was told she could never have a baby my friend will do anything to have a baby infact she wont mind keeping this baby,and here is this foolish girl trying to kill her own
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by mazaje(m): 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2012
Why didn't she abort the pregnancy?
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by Okijajuju1(m): 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2012
mazaje: Why didn't she abort the pregnancy?

Last time I checked, Abortion was illegal in the United States.. Especially in Texas where the teen is from ..

1 Like

Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by wawaboy1(m): 4:38pm On Sep 14, 2012
THIS BABY IS AA. ANWU ANWU.
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by sconsults: 4:39pm On Sep 14, 2012
[size=14pt]dont blame her,this is the work of the powerful demon called maigashi or sanatopatami in greek.she need to submit herself for cleansing and deliverance by a powerful man of God.or eat 97 pieces of 2 lobed garlic every day[/size]
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by Skywalker5(m): 4:39pm On Sep 14, 2012
sconsults: [size=14pt]dont blame her,this is the work of the powerful demon called maigashi or sanatopatami in greek.she need to submit herself for cleansing and deliverance by a powerful man of God.or eat 97 pieces of 2 lobed garlic every day[/size]

yea right grin grin grin grin
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by fatimah24: 4:43pm On Sep 14, 2012
All dis insults won't solve anythin. We just thank God d baby is still alive dats all.

1 Like

Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2012
I am so sad.

So sad because Black kids are less adopted than other children and its rare to find them a good home.
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by gbadexy(m): 4:45pm On Sep 14, 2012
blacks!
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by Dhelake: 4:46pm On Sep 14, 2012
Okija_juju: Another reason why I am a strong proponent of Abortion.. Especially for teenage mothers

Majority of the cases of abandoned babies in Nigeria are children of teenage mothers..

Our society dosent even make it easy for a teenage mother and its not like we take care of the children in the motherless babies homes either..

u claim to propagate tradition nd culture ... Are these tin u mentioned above part of our culture nd traditionz?
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 14, 2012
Where the picshurr? Make i c ha face.... So dat anyday i cash am for road... I go suffocate am!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Illegal Arrest: How 2 Young Men Were Rescued From The Hand Of SARS In Asaba / Babcock Student Assaulted By Security Guard Over Phone. / Apostle Elisha Asuquo And Pastor Aniekan Ibanga Killed In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.