Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,500 members, 7,801,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby (23868 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Sells Her Baby In Onitsha For N500,000 (Photo) / Ritual Killer Murders Pregnant Woman & Removes Her Baby In Akwa Ibom / Man Arraigned For Suffocating Two-year-old Daughter In A Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by dasparrow: 4:47pm On Sep 14, 2012
Legit1: And u wonder why they call them biitches? cheesy wink

What is your problem dude? You speak as if you were not born of a woman. I guess the woman who made the terrible mistake to carry you 9 months in her woman is a biiitch too. Nigerian bred males are too misogynist for my liking. No wonder you people don't live long and usually die sudden tragic deaths.

1 Like

Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by dasparrow: 4:48pm On Sep 14, 2012
@Post

She should have used a condom and birth control pills if she did not want pregnancy. Typical akata!

1 Like

Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by KayDee4: 4:49pm On Sep 14, 2012
[size=13pt] OMG !!! Poor little baby. [/size]

r231: Shantaniqua Nykole Scott, 18, of Waco was convicted Thursday of injury to a child.She told authorities that she couldn’t handle the stress of being a single, unemployed mom and wanted the 4-month-old “out of my life.

[size=13pt] Stupi.d excuse !!! [/size]
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by temujin1234: 4:50pm On Sep 14, 2012
This is a dreadful business, lets hope the baby goes to a good home.
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by oluseye5(m): 4:55pm On Sep 14, 2012
nigerians lady dont literaly wait for the baby to be born they just abort d poor foetus....bt i tink technology just saved dat boys live whch thank Godddd
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by sylve11: 4:56pm On Sep 14, 2012
Wonderful Marvelous! shocked shocked shocked why not the adoption thing instead? sad sad sad cool
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 14, 2012
jennykadry: God punish this woman and may she die a miserable death angry
Kolade9:
Rotflmfao@ur prfl pic grin
https://www.nairaland.com/jennykadry
grin

Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by BUSHMAN1: 4:57pm On Sep 14, 2012
dasparrow:

What is your problem dude? You speak as if you were not born of a woman. I guess the woman who made the terrible mistake to carry you 9 months in her woman is a biiitch too. Nigerian bred males are too misogynist for my liking. No wonder you people don't live long and usually die sudden tragic deaths.
and you! are also a misogynist, because in your hypocritical opinion nigerians do not live long and usually die a tragic death,just because he called some girl a bi"tch? now thats a generalisation, and what make you think you will live long and not die a tragic death? you are a sad case
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by KayDee4: 4:59pm On Sep 14, 2012
dasparrow: @Post
She should have used a condom and birth control pills if she did not want pregnancy. Typical akata!

[size=13pt] cd ke' ? some of them deliberately get pregnant without thinking of the consequences and implications of having a baby at such an early age and the responsibilities that should come with it. By the time they realize that being a mother is not a game, its already too late. [/size]
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by Godjone(m): 5:07pm On Sep 14, 2012
The time wey she dae open her toto dae art blue film, she no know say belle go enter? Na d calamity wey dae visit ppl dat injuldge in reckless and ilicit sex be dat. Even though dia is condom, d culture of 'na skin to skin dae sweet pass' had beclouded their imagination. She must be made 2 face d music period
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by BUSHMAN1: 5:09pm On Sep 14, 2012
dasparrow:

its just his opinion and its not about if you like nigerians or not, there is no need to wish him a tragic death you! are not invincible yourself
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by ayobase(m): 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2012
She might have ''sko sko''
Let her go for psychic check up before condemnation...but thats so terrible!
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by vanstanzy(m): 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2012
Shantaniqua Nykole Scott, 18, of Waco was convicted Thursday of injury to a child.She told authorities that she couldn’t handle the stress of being a single, unemployed mom and wanted the 4-month-old “out of my life.

This is not how to get the innocent baby out of ur life, girl, not by snuffing the life out of the baby. How to spread legs and receive pri.ck no dey hard these girls, but they forget the consequences of teenage pregnancy. The most annoying thing is that if u try to counsel these girls, they don't ever listen.
Because they chose not to listen, that's why they never learn.
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by revomind(m): 5:18pm On Sep 14, 2012
sconsults: [size=14pt]dont blame her,this is the work of the powerful demon called maigashi or sanatopatami in greek.she need to submit herself for cleansing and deliverance by a powerful man of God.or eat 97 pieces of 2 lobed garlic every day[/size]

Mehn, na mad men dey run nairaland these days!
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by vanstanzy(m): 5:22pm On Sep 14, 2012
sconsults: [size=14pt]dont blame her,this is the work of the powerful demon called maigashi or sanatopatami in greek.she need to submit herself for cleansing and deliverance by a powerful man of God.or eat 97 pieces of 2 lobed garlic every day[/size]
U re joking, right? Are u high or just incredibly stupid?grin grin grin
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by FRANKLINTON(m): 5:31pm On Sep 14, 2012
jennykadry: God punish this woman and may she die a miserable death angry

Very wicked comment. You'd be thanking God for the life of the child and praying to God to change the life of the mother. Paul persecuted Christians, still God transformed his life and now he's a celebrated apostle of God. What do you think will happen to human race if God decides to repay us based on our deeds?
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by ujukala: 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2012
Wickedness personified!
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2012
I tire for all this small girls wey dey do wetin we big boys dey do...where the boyfriend dey na?God punish dem 2geda,cos the guy go don deny the belle....advices to girls,date big boys like me,I can't deny any belle,even if no be me get am.
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2012
chineke ekwe kwala ihe ojo! uwa dikwa egwu o! gini ka nwatakiri a mere nne ya choro igbufu ya? oh chim! hmmm......
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by MamaDiallo(f): 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2012
u all know nothing about this girl. maybe she had a lactation psychosis or it was her family member who impregnated her, whatever angry dnt blame her because nobody knows what really happened to this child
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by animari(f): 5:48pm On Sep 14, 2012
Orikinla: [size=28pt]Even in Nigeria, a teenage mother did the same and lest we forget that many abandoned babies in Nigeria were products of teenage mothers who know how to fork, but forget that premarital sex will lead to unwanted pregnancy.[/size]
where are the fathers of these babies? Dem girls made babies sef?
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by Heymus(m): 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2012
Wicked bitch!
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by yme1(f): 6:05pm On Sep 14, 2012
How can a human being smother a little baby? like for real? cry cry
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by tunchi88(m): 6:06pm On Sep 14, 2012
what an animalistic dislay of a deranged psychopath..she needs to get her head examined or otherwise be confined in an isolated habitat...Tragic!!
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by chelseabmw(m): 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2012
I wish i can deal with that lady myslef lipsrsealed
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2012
locust01: As in *aje*
. . . . . No, as in "Dogs"!!! But not all of dem sha. There are still many good, kind-hearted, God fearing females, especially in Nigeria. . . After all, My Mama na Woman O!!!
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by Clemzy16(m): 6:34pm On Sep 14, 2012
"she couldn't bear the stress of being a single mother." Mcheeww!! she should have thought about that before opening her legs for an irresponsible animal.
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2012
. . . . . For cleansing and deliverance, u may be right, but for eating ur prescribed 97 pieces of watever rubbish, wat i just want 2 ask u is => Why Are U Ma.d?!?!?!
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by Gwekzy: 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2012
When She Was Busy avin Pleasure She didn't complain den...she is a devil incernet
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by cindyrella(f): 7:06pm On Sep 14, 2012
Clemzy16: "she couldn't bear the stress of being a single mother." Mcheeww!! she should have thought about that before opening her legs for an irresponsible animal.
My thoughts exactly!
Na wah for some girls sha! undecided
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by Mrchippychappy(m): 7:11pm On Sep 14, 2012
African Americans . I wish they could just change their skin color to green or something !
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by pomohs(m): 7:16pm On Sep 14, 2012
this woman is a devil and shd be killed. i hate her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Poly, Iree Students Burn Down Medical Center Over Colleague's Death / EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo] / Babcock Student Assaulted By Security Guard Over Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.