Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Concerning Nigerian Movie Scripts - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Concerning Nigerian Movie Scripts (1391 Views)

Foreign Tabloids Mock Nigerian Movie "Spider Girl' In Hilarious Movie Review / Just How Much Do Movie Scripts Cost In Ghana And Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Concerning Nigerian Movie Scripts by powerofmap(m): 11:24am On Jan 10, 2008
@dustiniyke frankly {speaking am ashame of the kind of stories our so called writers write} You are a writer i guess but have you comfronted a marketer or a producer once with a script? Am a freelance writer and I know shit I have face because I approach them.Dove Media can only buy script 50k so how do you expect someone to sell a creative work of art 50k.So far which contribution you don do for nollywood, Tell me movie wey you don write wey dey on screen make i go watch am tell you all your f*****king Flaws.
@poster You can be a star in Nollywood but try real stage acting and you would make a difference.
Re: Concerning Nigerian Movie Scripts by Seun(m): 11:26am On Jan 10, 2008
Dove Media can only buy script 50k so how do you expect someone to sell a creative work of art 50k
By the time you have written a blockbuster or two, you'll be able to charge more than 50K. Patience!
Re: Concerning Nigerian Movie Scripts by janami(f): 11:34am On Jan 10, 2008
how much does one get for a movie story, minus the script. Do producers buy just movie stories? if the script is just 50k, then the story should be lesser? u guys, gimme a clue pls
Re: Concerning Nigerian Movie Scripts by Seun(m): 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2008
Someone told me his story was bought by the producers of Super Story for 20,000 naira. (A story run over several weeks, or months) That's probably the exception rather than the rule.
Re: Concerning Nigerian Movie Scripts by janami(f): 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2008
thanks smiley
Re: Concerning Nigerian Movie Scripts by jemit(m): 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2008
got a couple of stories which can be developed into screenplays but for the right pay. i have to see the greenlight before proceeding wi the scripts. need connections to producers and filmakers
Re: Concerning Nigerian Movie Scripts by janami(f): 9:39am On Mar 10, 2008
visit a production house and like someone tells me, dangle ur idea in front of them. if it is good, they tk u on. but the pay is not often so good sha

(1) (Reply)

Joke Silva Live On Canadian Stage In "Have You Seen Zandile?" / Max Payne / Free Movie Downloads Where Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.