Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,525 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) (31637 Views)

10 Acts That Lead Some Young Guys To Early Grave / Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties / Homeless Man Has Been Living In A Grave For The Last 15 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by ecode1(m): 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2012
I'm really inspired. I need to get a Dog asap.
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by araromiii: 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2012
VERY SYMPATHETIC WHAT A STORY?...HM......HM.................
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2012
Dog are far even better than some human because when u take care of them, they remain loyal to you but some human they are loyal to u today tomorrow they can sell you into the hand of your enemy, may captain live long. I have a Dog too i named SUN and she continue been loyal to me.
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by odizzy: 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: How this Dog has been eating no one cares to ask..
oga cnt u read? D poster said that d cemetery director n his staffs hv bin takin care of d dog
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Chanchit: 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2012
Temistatics 007: Please o,is central argentina a place at Germany or what?cos from south america to Europe?the Dog fly jet?

No, na magic broom the dog use.. German Shepard is another dog breed, jst like our local bingo, I'm not into pets, so I won't be able to name other breeds, buh seriously, try google.
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by snthesis(m): 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2012
tevinsolt: that's why they say Dog is a man's best friend, always loyal smiley
fastforward to 2012: a man's best friend is his lawyer
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2012
Garri_Activist: make you go back to the topic and read am weller bro....

methodman: I now know why so many people fail exams. For those of u asking on how the dog feeds cant u all see dat it was clearly stated in the post? Na wah o. Simple post yet some cant comprehend. Smh

penzino: u no sabi read abi? U no read say d cemetry workers dy feed am? Smh# 4u

Na this kind matters dey pain my soul... Oya let us read AND UNDERSTAND the post very well angry

samguru: An extremely dedicated dog has continued to show its loyalty, keeping watch on its owner's grave six years after he passed away.

Capitan, a German shepherd, reportedly ran away from home after its owner, Miguel Guzman, died in 2006. A week later, the Guzman family found the dog sitting by his grave in central Argentina.

Miguel Guzman adopted Capitan in 2005 as a gift for his teenage son, Damian. And for the past six years, Capitan has continued to stand guard at Miguel's grave. The family says the dog rarely leaves the site.

"We searched for him, but he had vanished," widow Veronica Guzman told LaVoz.com. "We thought he must have got run over and died.

'The following Sunday we went to the cemetery, and Damian recognized his pet. Capitan came up to us, barking and wailing as if he were crying."

Adding to the unusual circumstances, Veronica says the family never brought Capitan to the cemetery before he was discovered there.

"It is a mystery how he managed to find the place," she said.

Cemetery director Hector Baccega says he and his staff have [size=18pt]begun[/size] feeding and taking care of Capitan.

"He turned up here one day, all on his own, and started wandering all around the cemetery until he eventually found the tomb of his master," Baccega said.

"During the day he sometimes has a walk around the cemetery, but always rushes back to the grave. And every day, at six o'clock sharp, he lies down on top of the grave, stays there all night."

But the Guzman family hasn't abandoned Capitan. Damian says the family has tried to bring Capitan home several times but that he always returns to the cemetery on his own.

"I think he's going to be there until he dies, too. He's looking after my dad," he said.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/dog-stands-guard-over-deceased-owner-grave-six-190556479.html

Emphasis on BEGUN!!.. Meaning that they only just started feeding him..

Again I ask, how has this dog been feeding for the past 5 years prior to the Cemetry attendants decision to start feeding him

And one of them even talked about my failing exams like say ehn understand wetin e read!!

The gods are always right!angry
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Kx: 3:29pm On Sep 14, 2012
ceejay80s: I neva die my dog don run comot for my house 7yrs ago
When you feed am soured beans instead of pedigree, what do u expect?

1 Like

Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Chanchit: 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2012

Eeyah, u dey follow am drag food wei e go shop for...?cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by samguru(m): 3:32pm On Sep 14, 2012
Kx:

oh boy die first now if the dog no go come back and do the same thing grin
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by KingOfNairaland: 3:32pm On Sep 14, 2012
Kx:

Hahahah! Thank u jare ma broda... Na only hungry Dogs dey run commot for house now. grin grin grin
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by mhozzis(m): 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2012
timbros:

Well it depends on where in Abuja your father's boss lives and where in Nasarawa he dropped off the dog.
Could he be living in Nyanya (Abuja) and dropped off the dog in Mararaba (Nasarawa)? Then it'll be dead easy for the dog to come back! grin grin
BRO AM TALKING WUSE ZONE 4 AND SOME BUSH BETWEEN NASARAWA AND JOS
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by gbadexy(m): 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: How this Dog has been eating no one cares to ask..
The cemetery officials said they have been feeding it, besides dogs can fend for themselves eating rats, birds and even junks.

1 Like

Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by odizzy: 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2012
grandstar: touching story! Where's my tissue paper? embarassed
oga nawa o, u dey cry wit ur nyash?
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2012
KingOfNairaland:

Hahahah! Thank u jare ma broda... Na only hungry Dogs dey run commot for house now. grin grin grin

Even if ehn like, when ehn die make ehn use chain tie the dog join ehn grave.. If the dog no fit cut the chain run, e go cut ehn neck.. angry
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by onoti(f): 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2012
[quote author=Okija_juju]Loyalty.. Indeed a mans best friend..

However, I have to ask how e dey manage chop?! angry[/quote

u dull o!...u no read say d people wey dey take care of d cementary dey feed am...mumu question!
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by inereunwa1(m): 3:35pm On Sep 14, 2012
blackchukky: Hmm if you really want to know why that dog keeps staying at it's late owner Graveside , go look for a Dog, scoop some of it's eye discharge and use it to rub your eyes, finally find a graveyard . I can assure you, you wld see many ghosts walking around.
HOw you take know nawa for you owink
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by mykh01(m): 3:36pm On Sep 14, 2012
omo d dog loyal,well no b naija local breed sha cause na naija dog dey open door 4 thiefs

1 Like

Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:36pm On Sep 14, 2012
onoti: u dull o!...u no read say d people wey dey take care of d cementary dey feed am...mumu question!

You dey reason like fowl sha!!.. So you no read say na e never tey wey the cemetery people start to feed am?!

All this children wey go evening school.. How you manage learn for night wey NEPA no dey?!angry
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Ejine(m): 3:38pm On Sep 14, 2012
Akwa Ibom and Mbaise people would sooo love to meet this dog grin
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by empron(m): 3:40pm On Sep 14, 2012
Okija_juju: Loyalty.. Indeed a mans best friend..

However, I have to ask how e dey manage chop?! angry
that is my concern too
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 14, 2012
inereunwa1: HOw you take know nawa for you owink
Nah its not what you are thinking, I heard so many stories about that and if you will agree with me at times Dog bark so much at night and many times,
its being attributed to ghost moving ard
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Mariojane(f): 3:42pm On Sep 14, 2012
How this Dog has been eating no one cares to ask.. Dont u read that the cemetery director had been feeding him
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:45pm On Sep 14, 2012
Mariojane: How this Dog has been eating no one cares to ask.. Dont u read that the cemetery director had been feeding him

WHERE did the thread say the Director HAS BEEN feeding him?!.. You go sabi lie o!!

The post said that they HAVE BEGUN feeding him.. Meaning say since, the Dog has been On his own.. angry angry
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by DICKtator: 3:45pm On Sep 14, 2012
Are you from Ondo,akwa-ibom or calabar? Then you should know why!!!!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by nneh1(f): 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2012
While alive he made the dog his close friend that why the dogs is keeping watch over him.
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2012
DICKtator:
Are you from Ondo,akwa-ibom or calabar? Then you should know why!!!!

grin grin grin grin

The dog know say the chances of survival na zero.. Chances say ehn go first the guy die dey too high to even risk waiting to find out..

Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Samony: 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2012
Okija_juju][b]Loyalty.. Indeed a mans best friend..

]However, I have to ask how e dey manage chop?!

@ koija "Cemetery director Hector Baccega says he and his staff have begun feeding and taking care of Captain"
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by sofire4real: 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2012
you people that are saying dogs are better than 9ja babes, i sure say na dog who na dey Bleep abi? for those saying that and yet you have a 9ja babe, na ekwensu go cut off who na john thomas. angry angry angry
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by savcy(m): 3:52pm On Sep 14, 2012
Okija_juju: Loyalty.. Indeed a mans best friend..

However, I have to ask how e dey manage chop?! angry

How u go knw how d dog dey manage eat when na only 'photo' and caption u dey look?grin
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by weebay(m): 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2012
i'v seen a movie like this... Cameron Diaz...i cried gaan seff
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Sike(m): 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2012
So Adorable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway / What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? / 44 Policemen On Election Duty Involved In Auto Crash in Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.