Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,416 members, 7,781,208 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:39 AM

Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) (31611 Views)

10 Acts That Lead Some Young Guys To Early Grave / Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties / Homeless Man Has Been Living In A Grave For The Last 15 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Pdizzle(m): 10:58am On Sep 15, 2012
Legit1: If only biitches could be so wink

u on point bro
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by timbros(m): 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2012
mhozzis: BRO AM TALKING WUSE ZONE 4 AND SOME BUSH BETWEEN NASARAWA AND JOS

Bros haba! From some bush between Nasarawa and Jos back to Zone 4? Kai walahi i no gree dis one oo...
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by superstar1(m): 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2012
Dogs are extremely loyal. We have had a german sherpherd that walks me to school and come to stay at my school gate by 2pm sharp to walk me home. We had another that was so extremely intelligent. Thus particular one will never allow a visitor to stand up or move a bit if you are not with the visitor at that point in time. God bless Thatcher, Sandra and Mitchelle (names of our dogs)

1 Like

Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by superstar1(m): 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2012
Plz neva doubt dogs abilities. My father was travelling with one of our dogs one day, he had an accident and the dog got out of the car to the nearest town, was barking until someone started following the dog when its wahala was too much and my dad was still stuck in the car. You do not have to believe it but if it has not happened to us, i might not either. That is how loyal those guys can be.

1 Like

Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by elo500: 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2012
ceejay80s: I neva die my dog don run comot for my house 7yrs ago
haba!wetin u. Do am na? Cos na people own de guide their dead body so!!
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by ichommy(m): 1:46pm On Sep 15, 2012
So Touching...

1 Like

Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by laughinggal(f): 3:44pm On Sep 15, 2012
What a nice dog.

1 Like

Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by laughinggal(f): 3:47pm On Sep 15, 2012
what a caring dog.

1 Like

Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by ignis: 5:28pm On Sep 15, 2012
binmacc: you no dey read english well... the cemetary manager now taking care of and feeding the dog......
You really sabi read english well, from you post you sabi english wella.
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2012
ignis:
You really sabi read english well, from you post you sabi english wella.
oh i see! *raised eyebrow* shocked

so na u com sabi english eh?? dis is serious!
Why don't u first remove d spec in ur eye b4 removing d log in anoda's eye?? undecided
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by misreal(m): 10:07pm On Sep 15, 2012
Okija_juju: Loyalty.. Indeed a mans best friend..

However, I have to ask how e dey manage chop?! angry
u dull u knw read say dem dey feed am
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by misreal(m): 10:09pm On Sep 15, 2012
Dat dog na big fool cry
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by ignis: 10:47pm On Sep 15, 2012
booqee: oh i see! *raised eyebrow* shocked

so na u com sabi english eh?? dis is serious!
Why don't u first remove d spec in ur eye b4 removing d log in anoda's eye?? undecided
Eventhough say i no sabi speak english well... I sha sure say i sabi pass you.
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by banwopaul(m): 1:09am On Sep 16, 2012
Wow! this story reminds me of an Indian film in the 80s titled 'Terimenibaniyan' (I think). Dogs are the most loyal creature ever. They are man's best friend.

I remember when I moved from one apartment to another some years back. My dog wasn't home when I moved, but was surprised to wake up and see it by my window the next day. I guess they have exceptional sense of smell due to their wet nostrils.

What a touching story.
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by wrench: 2:42am On Sep 16, 2012
Legit1: If only biitches could be so wink
U Are On Point.
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by teyman: 4:36am On Sep 16, 2012
wondering weda de dog can read.or can he smell de man from six foot underground? this is one hell of a dog i cant believe to be normal...something fishy is going on.which kind loyalty be tis.loyal t de grave?
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by jpphilips(m): 9:35am On Sep 16, 2012
Ideasroole: Its stated above in d post. D cemetery ppl (Baccega n im colleagues) de feed am.

u get time dey answer that block head wey fail comprehension for college
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2012
ignis:
Eventhough say i no sabi speak english well... I sha sure say i sabi pass you.
i'm not arguing with u on whether you're good in english dan me..if u like, sabi d english pass me, dat one na ur own wahala oh(anyway dats just a myth seeing as u blew up this thread with ur grammatical bomb). All i'm saying is stop abusing someone of a disease when u know you're also plagued with d same disease! Hian! angry
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2012
Okija_juju: Loyalty.. Indeed a mans best friend..

However, I have to ask how e dey manage chop?! angry
nawao. If u don't knw wt to say must you comment? Diddnt u read dat d cemetery guards took care of d dog? Blind arrogant garri price hiker.... Mtcheeeewwwwwwwt angry
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Israel5(m): 2:25pm On Sep 16, 2012
d dog dey see e masters ghost at night. nigerian dog no send dis kind loyalty.
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by anelka101(m): 11:41pm On Sep 16, 2012
Oh my God! See grave yard,walai i feel like dying now,now make dey go burry for there, i beg i no want ayepe cementry ooooo.
I mean when i die after i don clock 120yrs
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by samguru(m): 8:32am On Sep 17, 2012
also i remember one indian film,i watched long ago when the was assassinated and his dog,killed all those that killed the man.the dog will report to grave of the man after,it has killed one of the killers of his boss.
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by kagel: 2:00pm On Sep 17, 2012
ebamma: Its better i take care of a dog than some naija girls,if na me were die so,my girlfriend for don find anoda boyfriend one week after,see as dog get loyalty even when the owner no buy am blackberry and brazilian hair

b[b]Bros nawaoh!!! for you, it seems you are unlucky in-terms of girlfriends or in your relationship? chayi!! very sorry
but remember an adage that says and i quote" SHOW ME YOUR FRIENDS LET ME TELL YOU WHO YOU ARE " Another one says"BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHER FLOW TOGETHER" AS MAN DRESSES HIS BED HE WILL LAY ON IT.[/b]
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:54am On Feb 25, 2015
reminds me of the movie - Hachi: A Dog's Tale staring Richard Gere, Joan Allen and others.

A true live touching story about a dog that goes waiting for his owner at the train station even after his death. very touching movie - it will make you cry a river cry cry cry
Same here,after watching that movie,I knew the true meaning of loyalty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) / Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway / 44 Policemen On Election Duty Involved In Auto Crash in Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.