Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,632 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle (7603 Views)

Ladies ; Would You leave Your Husband In A Place Like This (photo) / Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? / Do Married Men Go Home After Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by samguru(m): 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2012
i think this topic,has become a trend in the society now,because you would hardly find a married woman sitting far away from her husband,even if the mother and father of her husband are finding it inconvenient in the vehicle.

this happened to me yesterday,when my friend's wife stylishly ordered me to relocate to the back seat despite where i was going was that not far

our married women what is the rationale behind this?
Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by SisiKill1: 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2012
What. . .the. . .hell??!!
Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by tpia5: 3:13pm On Sep 14, 2012
Down low.
Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by k2039: 3:16pm On Sep 14, 2012
where is she suppose to sit

Another silly thread.
Everyone wants to feel among by opening a thread,whether reasonable or not.

SMH

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 14, 2012
I sit on the bonnet while he drives so i can feel the breeze.
or maybe it is better to sit on his laps?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by tpia5: 3:17pm On Sep 14, 2012
Lets see. . . .

Just saw two other threads, one about how to ignore a cheating husband while driving a range rover, and the other was about a woman in nigeria who delivered a pony.

The thread i actually want to read is still the one where the mummy said her daughter needed to move to italy for some urgent reasons which are common in sexuality section.
Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by SisiKill1: 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2012
tpia@:
Down low.
Bwahahahahaha!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

That totally explains it.

Awww, two "wives" frighting over their right to sit next to their husband!!

@ Topic
You have to understand that as the senior wife, she has first dibs on the front seat. Don't worry, when y'all hubby brings another "wife" into the mix, you will get to Lord over her. . .him. . .Shim. . .whatever. Just be patient, you own time will come. wink
Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by slimyem: 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2012
So where should a woman sit?
On top of the car or under the seats?
Is her place not supposed to be beside her husband? ??
Mtcheeeeeeeew
Dumb thread!!
Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2012
U lack both courtesy and common sense, so ur friend's wife should sit at the back abi,don't even know the best reply to give u
Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by Bawss1(m): 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2012
Another one of those threads.

So the OP will prefer that wives sit in the trunk abi?
Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by tpia5: 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2012
Make dem sha no kill the hapless woman abeg!

Na wa for these i-no-go-enter-therefore-i-go-beef-anybody-wey-no-dey-like-me

The level of bad belle is just too much . All that negavitity constantly circling in your body.
Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by samguru(m): 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2012
my point is,there was a space in the car yesterday,and perhaps we have been on road for about 4 hours,the most painful is she knew that i would be alighting at a short distance from the point where she was picked,despite all these she could not respect me and stylishly ordered me to move to the back seat.

this is denigrating! and before my friend married her i know the role i played and plenty prostrations on her wedding day.
Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 14, 2012
samguru: my point is,there was a space in the car yesterday,and perhaps we have been on road for about 4 hours,the most painful is she knew that i would be alighting at a short distance from the point where she was picked,despite all these she could not respect me and stylishly ordered me to move to the back seat.

this is denigrating! and before my friend married her i know the role i played and plenty prostrations on her wedding day.

I assume you travelled with the husband, didn't it occur to you that she had missed her huband and couldn't wait again to be beside him. So because u played a role on their wedding day they owe you , abeg OP stop complaining

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by SisiKill1: 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2012
Rotflmaooooooooo. . .The role you played??!! cheesy cheesy

What. . .pray tell was this role you played?? You bought her wedding gown? You paid for the wedding? You paid for the Tux the man wore? You built their house for them? You bought the car you are fighting over?? What oooooh??! What role did you play that you expect to be #1 Priority in the husband's life??

Choi! I pity the poor woman oh, with husband's friends like these. . .who needs an enemy.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by sucezTP(f): 3:35pm On Sep 14, 2012
In a nutshell, you were angried because your friend's wife ordered you to move to the back seat...
Maybe, she shouldn't have said that, since you are the husband's friend.
Mind you, she is the wife so, she has the right to sit wherever it pleases her..
Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 14, 2012
Lol @poster,
Maybe you should start sleeping with your friend,cooking scrumptuous meals for him,birthing his babies,doing his laundry, dealing with his bad habits and stinky socks eh?
Once you are willing to do all these,then you can open mouth..Why do you feel so strongly about the front seat sef?
Levels don change oga..sorry o
Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by samguru(m): 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2012
why are these women supporting this woman action,atleast we did not take off from the same point otherwise i would have accorded her that respect,men please come to my rescue in the hands of nairaland women
Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by slimyem: 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2012
samguru: why are these women supporting this woman action,atleast we did not take off from the same point otherwise i would have accorded her that respect,men please come to my rescue in the hands of nairaland women
come to your rescue for wetin?
For stylishly desiring a woman's place in her husband's car?
Na wa o..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2012
samguru: why are these women supporting this woman action,atleast we did not take off from the same point otherwise i would have accorded her that respect,men please come to my rescue in the hands of nairaland women
Are you for real? Laugh wan tear my belle abeg. Go and get a life, Leave your friend to live in peace with his wife. You for write your name for front seat na.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by dayokanu(m): 4:55pm On Sep 14, 2012
Ok I understand you. When you get married, tie your wife to the back of the car and drag her along.

samguru: my point is,there was a space in the car yesterday,and perhaps we have been on road for about 4 hours,the most painful is she knew that i would be alighting at a short distance from the point where she was picked,despite all these she could not respect me and stylishly ordered me to move to the back seat.

I know you did a lot for your friend., before he married you were fucckingg him So why would the wife be that disrespectful?
Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 14, 2012
dayokanu: Ok I understand you. When you get married, tie your wife to the back of the car and drag her along.

I know you did a lot for your friend., before he married you were fucckingg him So why would the wife be that disrespectful?
Poster you were looking for men to come and defend you, oya see man here oh. Hope he has delivered you from your silliness and pettiness

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2012
these women of nowadays sef

no respect at all angry angry

i do not know why all women cannot be like mrs samguru who

1)respectfully retires to the boot of the car when samguru's is rolling with one of the fellas
2)curtsies for the fellas when they enter the house
3)calls the samguru crew oga/brother/

bros before hoes and all that chaff
Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by SisiKill1: 5:28pm On Sep 14, 2012
oyb: these women of nowadays sef

1)respectfully retires to the boot of the car when samguru's is rolling with one of the fellas

Rotflmaooooo!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2012
oyb: these women of nowadays sef

Bawss1: Another one of those threads.

So the OP will prefer that wives sit in the trunk abi?

k2039: where is she suppose to sit

Another silly thread.
Everyone wants to feel among by opening a thread,whether reasonable or not.

SMH
All men, Where are the "men" call some more sha, send a message to Johndoe, he will have your back or metalgomg
Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by Coefficient(m): 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2012
Where are the mods to close this yeye thread?
This is just so dumb!
Op, when you marry your own wife, tie her to your trunk and drive off in peace!
Chicken head!
Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2012
Coefficient: Where are the mods to close this yeye thread?
This is just so dumb!
Op, when you marry your own wife, tie her to your trunk and drive off in peace!
Chicken head!
Another Man to the rescue
Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by SisiKill1: 7:48pm On Sep 14, 2012
Seriously. . .did OP really think he was gonna get supporters??!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by dayokanu(m): 8:04pm On Sep 14, 2012
I support the OP

I agree that your wife should be tied to the car and dragged along especially since we all prostrated for her on her wedding
Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 14, 2012
Samguru, I don't get this. Why are you so sore over such a trivial issue? A wife's place is beside her husband, if your "man" hadn't asked you to sit at the back, it's only polite (and sensible) you should even offer your "man's" wife the front.

Your brain ain't working? Or you homo? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by dayokanu(m): 8:15pm On Sep 14, 2012
^^ Mr Siena,

You know about cars and you have a wife.

Does the latest Honda "Samguru" have a wife compartment?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by tpia5: 8:17pm On Sep 14, 2012
Samguru as in pyguru?

Oh lord Jesus deliver us from all these shady characters on nl and the world at large.

Una just no dey tire!

Neither am i saying samguru is the same as pyguru o!
Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by Busybody2(f): 8:34pm On Sep 14, 2012

There is no two ways about this, but your friend's wife is rude, crass, mannerless, lacks etiquette and just plain discourteous.

Would it take the skin off her nose if she allowed you to alight at your dropping off point since you had already been travelling in the same car for 4 hours before branching to pick her up, tschewww. Heck even if the journey just started, would she drop dead if she did not sit in front with her husband that day All this I must be Madam by force, Nigerian women and their misguided priorities sha, dang. And you are even a "family" friend oh, not just a friend of her Husband, oshi o da nile pako, arrant nonsense of the highest order !!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Marry A Girl Below 25 Years Of Age / Black Man And White Women: Always Problems / My Pastor's Wife Is Carrying Belongs To Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.