Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Apart From Pinging: What Else Do You Do With BlackBerry? - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apart From Pinging: What Else Do You Do With BlackBerry? (29076 Views)

What Else Do You Do With Your phone Apart From These Things? / Please Help With Blackberry Wifi Hotspot Setup / Pinging With Nokia Phone Just Like Blackberry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apart From Pinging: What Else Do You Do With BlackBerry? by Babanhajiya(m): 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2012
A simple symbian phone like Nokia C5 would serve you much more better than the BB that's if your'e not into pinging.
Re: Apart From Pinging: What Else Do You Do With BlackBerry? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2012
temmy.m3:

Brov this can be done with ''Whatsapp'' and even better cos it is not limited to just one platform unlike BBM. I received the whole Usher's latest album, ''Looking For Myself'' tracks in mp3 format via whatsapp, and it was sent to me via an Iphone, not just from portharcourt (as u quoted) but from another country.. so i won't really consider your point as a good reason for choosing BB over other platform.
Guy, you talk as if bb users were banned from using watsapp. I have watsapp on my bb plus my bbm. Why! You ask? Because, there are people that don't have a bb. With watsapp, I can still reach those set of people. You see? You don't miss anything by using a bb and you won't have to cheat just to have unlimited internet access.
Re: Apart From Pinging: What Else Do You Do With BlackBerry? by temmym4(m): 1:34am On Oct 07, 2012
Highbros:
Guy, you talk as if bb users were banned from using watsapp. I have watsapp on my bb plus my bbm. Why! You ask? Because, there are people that don't have a bb. With watsapp, I can still reach those set of people. You see? You don't miss anything by using a bb and you won't have to cheat just to have unlimited internet access.

Brov are u sure u read and understand what i wrote before u replied cos if u do u
should know i was trying to clarify the earlier post of using BBM to send files which can as well be done with another social app that even works on all popular OS.
I never mentioned of BB not having whatsapp. i guess i made mention of the app not just meant for one platform/OS unlike BBM which is only made for just a particular OS. Come to think of it, i get bored talking on Socials most times, what else would i be doing on the BB after Social network boredom? Playing games like NumberCruncher and CaGlom or maybe starring at my phone and saying, Yes, i've got a Blackberry Bold 88
We v got our own different reasons choosing gadgets though. No offence BB users
Re: Apart From Pinging: What Else Do You Do With BlackBerry? by shemzz: 2:12am On Oct 07, 2012
gambus007:

BB no dey do skype ooooooo!2bad.
e5 no get unlimited browsing oooooooo tongue
Re: Apart From Pinging: What Else Do You Do With BlackBerry? by crackjoor: 7:00pm On Oct 07, 2012
walcolm: BB is a solid enterprise device. it was built originally for business uses and offered zero entertainment or fun factor

if you know what you are doing and you are business minded, with just a BB and absolutely no laptop or desktop around you, you can keep in touch with your business associates all over the world as if you are working from your office. no other smartphone gives you that level of dexterity, security and robustness when there's no PC around. you can churn out solid business proposals with text and graphics on the go. you can stay on top of all your emails no matter how many email addresses and which server is hosting those email addresses

most people started being able to use BB when the company started releasing general end-user friendly versions which was heralded by the release of the BBM that most people now talk about.

when the BB10 is released next year, the BB will be at par in terms of fun and entertainment as you currently get on androids and iphones

Story story, story!!
As if nokia cant do all dis tinz u just mentioned.. BB10 will neva b on de same level wit android and iOS period!
Re: Apart From Pinging: What Else Do You Do With BlackBerry? by DeGenius3(m): 7:30pm On Oct 08, 2012
thank you for clicking to red this article/post.

firstly, i want to ease your mind about this, it is 100% real and i can prove it to you.

you see, we Nigerians are known to buy electronic stuffs including phones for crazy prices because we consume lots of electronic products

of curse we want to own the latest electronic gadget-BOSS

now don't think that you can't buy a brand new blackberry phone for N15k.

it is real, legal and 100% possible.

the same blackberry phone you buy for N40k-N130k can be bought for far that amount.

and i can show you how...

now all you need to buy your own brand new blackberry phone for N15k is just the piece of information I'm going to be sharing with you...

so to get this piece of information, all you simply need to do is send a blank mail with subject "N15k BB INFO" to cashbuilderinfo@gmail.com. and you'll get the full information on how to get a brand new blackberry for N15k.

to tell you the truth, this is very real. and you will be glad to have this piece of information

thanks for reading
Re: Apart From Pinging: What Else Do You Do With BlackBerry? by ITbomb(m): 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2012
^^^u for put the bank account number here na for payment. Hope say na still 1500.
Re: Apart From Pinging: What Else Do You Do With BlackBerry? by timbros(m): 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2012
ITbomb: ^^^u for put the bank account number here na for payment. Hope say na still 1500.

lol...e fit don slash to 1k sef... grin grin grin

Check out his post and his signature grin grin

#JackofAllTrade
Re: Apart From Pinging: What Else Do You Do With BlackBerry? by Boboymartin(m): 9:43am On Jul 03, 2013
You can get stuffs to do with your BB from www.fabulousarena.com they've good stuffs there.
Re: Apart From Pinging: What Else Do You Do With BlackBerry? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 13, 2013
walcolm:

your E5 cannot do what a BB will do for someone who knows what a BB can do.
. You are wronge here BB is a waste of money.
Re: Apart From Pinging: What Else Do You Do With BlackBerry? by wealthydan(m): 4:08am On Sep 03, 2014
May i introduce you to a money making platform where all members pay just N2000`to make money.

You too can make a fortune here if you so wish. To begin, you are expected to have a minimum credit balance of N100 (one hundred Naira) on your phone; In order to hasten the process, It’s best for you to invite just 2 friends to join under you shortly after your registration. As soon as you do these, you are set to start making money almost immediately.

Even if you cannot find 2 people to join under you, don’t worry the system is designed to automatically place 2 people under you. We call it spillover. Note that you will not pay N2000 to me but to somebody on the platform as you will receive sms telling you whom to pay.

Now let’s go into the details:

1. To have a space on the platform you will buy your identification code that costs N50 (fifty Naira), we call it cash code. To buy the code, you will send SMS from your phone as this: BIZBUY#YOUR PHONE NUMBER to 33324. From 33324 you will receive a message confirming your purchase. At that stage, you are a member of the platform. Write your code in a safe place e.g your diary as you will always need your code for further transactions.

2. Now you will have to pair your code with P887568 to be part of the money making team. To pair your code, you will type as sms:

BIZPAIR#CLOSE#YOUR PHONE NUMBER#YOUR CODE#08186020388#P887568

You will send to 33324 making sure there is no space in-between what you have typed. You will receive a message stating:

“congrats your code has paired with (… a code) of (…gsm number)@2000.”

You will now call the gsm number collect his bank details and pay the person. As soon as he/she receives the cash, he will also receive a sms on how to approve your payment so you can move to the next level.

When 2 other codes pair up with yours they pay you N2000 each. You will have to generate a payment report for each by sending another sms command as follows:

BIZPAID#BIZPAIR#PHONE_NO_OF_GUEST-CODE#AMOUNT#YOUR_PHONE_NO#GUEST-CODE

TO 33324 e.g.

BIZPAID#BIZPAIR#08022222222#2000#08186020388#P887568

to 33324

From that moment you are set to be receiving money. People will start calling you to pay you starting from N2000, then N3000, and then N5000 progressively as more people are joining after you.

See what you will receive:

You will receive N2,000 from 2 people making N4,000 and you will pay up N3,000 and retain N1,000! Then after…..

You will receive N3,000 from 4 people making N12,000 and you will pay up N5,000 and retain N7,000! Then after…..

You will receive N5,000 from 8 people making N40,000 and you cycle out.

At this stage you should have made at-least #45000 as your profit. you can then pay N2,000 and start the process again, or join usin 2 or 3 fone numbers

If you are serious about this opportunity, you can be making more than N40,000 from the platform every week. You have nothing to lose, as everybody makes money here because of the way the program is designed.

Please note that all sms to 33324 cost N50 only.

If you still need more details feel free to call me, text me or chat me on whatsapp on 08067397031 or 08186020388
Visit www.cashcodetraders.com for more information Thanks
Re: Apart From Pinging: What Else Do You Do With BlackBerry? by emabe: 6:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
jedisco:

Mr. Man, are you on sharks??
Wetin concern you and my post or didn't you see I was replying someone?

Eh! Are talking to me. Are u talking to me. Do u know who I am? If its trouble u wnt, I will give u terror. So just got ya way

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lets See Your Phone Homescreen / Price, Specs Of Infinix Note 6 In Nigeria / Switching To Micro Sim; The Pros And Cons And Your Suggestions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.