Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

How Much Are You Willing To Pay? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Much Are You Willing To Pay? (4295 Views)

The Ready, Willing, Able, Of Quality Leadership / How Much Are You Willing To Pay To Adveptise Your Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Are You Willing To Pay? by nekkyrules: 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2012
Ladies in the house, please i would like to know how much you will be willing to pay for a good hair style and what and what you look out for in a saloon. What do you consider a good service? And what would to see in your salon.

Thanks smiley[/i]
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay? by tjskii(f): 3:59pm On Sep 16, 2012
See I'm prepared to pay 2-5k to fix weavon(short or long),dt is if u are a good stylist,I stay in ibadan and I tell u therz a dearth of good hairstylists here,d highest u pay for a stylist here is 1,500 and theyl just do rubbish on ur head,average stylist wil take 5-8hundred.
I look out for comfort,class and good customer servic,let ur salon av mirrors evrywhr,nice decor,airconditionin and polite staff(not d one dt wil be chewing gum and abusing sombody on top my head),I tell ya,I'm willin to drop evry dime I av in ur shop cheesy
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay? by uzoo: 11:36am On Sep 17, 2012
tjskii: See I'm prepared to pay 2-5k to fix weavon(short or long),dt is if u are a good stylist,I stay in ibadan and I tell u therz a dearth of good hairstylists here,d highest u pay for a stylist here is 1,500 and theyl just do rubbish on ur head,average stylist wil take 5-8hundred.
I look out for comfort,class and good customer servic,let ur salon av mirrors evrywhr,nice decor,airconditionin and polite staff(not d one dt wil be chewing gum and abusing sombody on top my head),I tell ya,I'm willin to drop evry dime I av in ur shop cheesy

cheesy rolling on the floor
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay? by reinedamse: 11:56am On Sep 17, 2012
tjskii: See I'm prepared to pay 2-5k to fix weavon(short or long),dt is if u are a good stylist,I stay in ibadan and I tell u therz a dearth of good hairstylists here,d highest u pay for a stylist here is 1,500 and theyl just do rubbish on ur head,average stylist wil take 5-8hundred.
Tjskii,i stay in Ibadan too.have u tried maggi hair care centre in jericho?
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay? by tjskii(f): 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2012
Babe iv tried maggi jor,dem no sabi,d only thing theyr good at is taking care of ur natural hair3retouching,steamin etc)but weaves zero,imagine I went der to fix side parting,ordinary side parting dt ul leav som of ur hair out,dt even I can fix ontop my head,dey did rubbish,a colleague of mine also fixd sideparting,but those types dt u do a closing,babe I tell ya it was awful. D only hairstyls I fix now are side parting and bob at one shop onmy street for 400card,cos na d only styles wey d girl fit do well be dat
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay? by reinedamse: 3:40pm On Sep 17, 2012
LOL
Sorry about ur experience.but ibadan is not dat bad sha.there's a gal dat makes my hair.she's quite popular and not too expensive.
Her shop is in challenge.her name is serah.
She's very good.just dat her shop is not as sleek as maggi.but she's very very good plus she's an egbira gal.i think egbira's are very good wit hair.
There are also many hair care centres in bodija too.
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay? by tjskii(f): 3:45pm On Sep 17, 2012
My sis,right now I'm desperate,I don't care bout sleekness at all o,we're xctly is her shop,and can she do cuts,lik dem rihanna,halleberry boycuts. Smone was tellin me bout one hairstylist in challenge too mayb its d same serah sef,she says her shop is on dt oceanic bank line of chalenge
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2012
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay? by reinedamse: 9:38am On Sep 18, 2012
i know the one u r talking about.they just opened it not quite long ago.that's not serah.serah is on the building beside texaco filling station in challenge.
if u want styles like halleberry and other cuts,then i know the right person for you.her shop is in odo-ona, fatima area.
for me,i have different stylists for different hairstyles cos they all have their areas of specialty where they are very good.
if i want ghana-weaving or braiding,i go to mama B in oke-ado.
retouching is maggi hair care center in jericho.
hair cuts like halle berry,rihanna etc,it's the lady in odo-ona.can't remember her name now sef.
Then for normal fixing,it's serah.
The ish about ibadan is that you have to really search for good things before you find them.There are nice things here but u gotta search for them.And most of this sleek salons,na only name them carry for head.
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay? by tjskii(f): 11:48am On Sep 18, 2012
D one for oduona,we're her shop dey,sheyy na for one slopy area lik dis beside one woman dt sells babythings(kids r us abi na kids r posh)
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay? by reinedamse: 4:26pm On Sep 18, 2012
No.it's still inside.when i remember her name or the name of her salon,would post it.
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 18, 2012
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay? by tjskii(f): 5:18pm On Sep 18, 2012
Wat do they do at d londonplaza?is it a salon
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay? by reinedamse: 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2012
Chaircover,mamaB does home service.but i'll advice dat u go there urself.they are very fast there.she has lots of apprentice.i have very full hair but my braiding doesn't take more dan 2 hours dere.
But if it's ghana weaving,u can ask for home service.
@tjskii,london plaza sells wedding gowns and accessories,shoes nd bags plus cosmetics too.
It's in jericho.
If u want original cosmetics and u want to be sure of wat u r buying,then london plaza is d place to go.
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay? by tjskii(f): 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2012
Oh really,shee ur sure of d cosmetics ooo,dnt wany to go and buy fake mary k or mac,does she bring her thngs from jand
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 19, 2012
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 19, 2012
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay? by tjskii(f): 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2012
Ehen chaircover na u own london plaza,correct will tell my peopl and I xpect discount o,else I go use my powers ban u from dis section tongue cheesy
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 19, 2012
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay? by Smilenw(f): 12:34am On Sep 20, 2012
@chaircover
do u have a store @ lagos ?
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay? by tjskii(f): 5:20am On Sep 20, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy ok correct ,do u av dem mac,iman face powder?cos jst lastweek my frends we're lamentin on not knowin weer to get original prdcts,foodco was out of d question cos na fake full dt side,befor we finaly setled on goin to TARA,but unftntly she had only colors for oyibo peopl undecided undecided
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay? by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 20, 2012
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay? by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 20, 2012
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay? by jaybee3(m): 8:21am On Sep 20, 2012
chaircover:

Awwwwww funny enough I dont stock mac and Iman because I will only buy original items and the prices I will sell them can in no way compete with the fake products out there. Even the big supermarkets that people flock to thinking that all their products will be original sometimes sell fake products to max their profit and it puts us in a difficult position but I am 100% committed to only selling originals no matter the tempation.
This is the same reason I cannot stock Ralph Lauren Polo shirts. Original Ralph Lauran polo shirts cost a min of £90 in House of Fraser. Who is going to buy a Ralph Lauren polo shirt for N25k in Nigeria?

What I can do for you is if you tell me the colors you want, you pay me and I can buy them from duty free at heathrow on my next trip to Nigeria. I know Mac def have a shop at duty free, I am not so sure about Iman though.
Are you able to get me a mac at duty free as well? wink
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay? by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 20, 2012
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay? by tjskii(f): 11:15am On Sep 20, 2012
Ok babes,mayb u shud pm me ur bb pin or number,so I can place my orders
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay? by Babalola62(m): 8:18am On Dec 22, 2012
A good hairstylist,Bsquare saloon is @ Ope-olu shopin complex,NNPC,Apata.Try her today and t wil smile
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2012
What about Elsie's at Mokola opposite the shopping complex? Is she still there?
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 25, 2012
please house,I'm new in lagos state,any decent hairstylists around dia.am scared of carryin ma hair in2 any saloon.
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay? by kelvin067: 1:34pm On Dec 26, 2012
when it comes to hairstle ..i can pay max 15 dollars

(1) (2) (Reply)

3500 Ladies Office Gown. / Beautiful Smile! Mide Martins Looks So Pretty As She Models In Bespoke Gown / 2017 Tiwa Savage Loves Bodylikemilk_skincare Natural Lotions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.