Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,839 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) (50408 Views)

Rainfall Breaks Tall Tree In Gombe. Photos updated!! / MEET The 3 Yrs Old Boy Who Weighs Over 70kg And Can’t Stop Eating![photos] / OMG! Meet Naija's Tallest Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by MrHim(m): 7:28am On Sep 15, 2012
That apartment will be smelling funky all day! And i personally feel that this thing is having carnal knowlegde of that woman...yuck! tongue
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 15, 2012
alkadriyar: That is abnormal. The dog is sick. Even from his kini u can tell dat is seriously sick

Great Danes look tall and skinny. Okay

1 Like

Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by purplekayc(m): 7:50am On Sep 15, 2012
Legit1: For the owners sake,I hope he is loyal undecided
grin
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by Adanyebe(m): 7:55am On Sep 15, 2012
and it is on front page abi? Mtcheeeew
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by shevon: 8:11am On Sep 15, 2012
adami48: dat woman close to him is she up to 7ft? the dog big n tall na the 7ft i no understand, this one dey ur house u no need mopole

Read the post again, it says the dog is as tall as 7ft if it stands on its hind legs, not when standing on all four. That means the woman is between 4.7fts and 5.2fts
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by onatisi(m): 8:14am On Sep 15, 2012
i have seen some big and when i say i mean real bigger dogs.i was at someone place fetching water from the well when the owner mistakenly opened his dog thinking i had gone inside immidiately the dog sighted me and barked and ran towards me ,i looked at the dog and looked inside the well i realised jumping into the well will make a better choice .that dog looked like a tiger or hyena ,it was so huge and big ,if not for the owner that came to my rescue believe i would have jumped into the well.so i dont doubt this story at all.i saw another one yesterday on the road here with its white owner ,when i saw it i just crossed to the other lane i couldnt take chances with that dog becos from it frame and structure i knew if it attacked even its owner wont be able to hold it back

1 Like

Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 15, 2012
Na better meat for Calabar...
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by ORAFA(m): 8:28am On Sep 15, 2012
If my dog wan chop dat kind food make him ready to work lyk camel, run lyk horse, and humble lyk donkey. Habaaa.....ur papa na Peter Crouch? Na only u dey ur village, abi why u carry all the height? Respect urself oo ZEUS. I don tell u. If not ur ministry go change go garri house of wonders. Ciao!
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by Sijo01(f): 8:32am On Sep 15, 2012
floridam:
If Na white dog now you go say e fine

Paddi mi, its not like that......... I love dogs but this one is a turn off.
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by naptu2: 8:35am On Sep 15, 2012
Guinness World Record's video of Zeus, the world's tallest dog.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJwnsKDrtwE
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by Sijo01(f): 8:35am On Sep 15, 2012
ORAFA: If my dog wan chop dat kind food make him ready to work lyk camel, run lyk horse, and humble lyk donkey. Habaaa.....ur papa na Peter Crouch? Na only u dey ur village, abi why u carry all the height? Respect urself oo ZEUS. I don tell u. If not ur ministry go change go garri house of wonders. Ciao!

Why u dey parol for zeus na?? Abi em chop ur garri ni
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by oluoma1: 8:42am On Sep 15, 2012
Far, far, faaar, foul... Na lie this dog no dey eat at all, when last did the owner pass food to this dog? What am seeing here is skeleton not dog! Or is the dog suffering from Kwashiokor!!
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by onatisi(m): 8:53am On Sep 15, 2012
oluoma1: Far, far, faaar, foul... Na lie this dog no dey eat at all, when last did the owner pass food to this dog? What am seeing here is skeleton not dog! Or is the dog suffering from Kwashiokor!!

guy ,immidiately i read what u just posted i knew it was time for me to un follow this topic .enjoy the thread.

1 Like

Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by Dainnif(m): 9:02am On Sep 15, 2012
[b][/b] shocked wah o! Dis is, is is......
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by charlsecy4(m): 9:17am On Sep 15, 2012
adami48: dat woman close to him is she up to 7ft? the dog big n tall na the 7ft i no understand

The article says, "The Great Dane Zeus standing on his hind legs, stretches to 7-foot, 4-inch."

He is more than 7 feet tall when standing on his hind legs, not when he's on all fours. OK?
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by Chivivian125: 9:25am On Sep 15, 2012
ochallo:

It is so sad that Nigerians can not read English and understand it fully and they immediately start commenting and talking, it;s so typical of Nigerians. The dog is seven feet when it stands on it's hind legs , that is the leg at the back okay.
i wonder when Nigerians will stop insulting themselves and some fools likened it...i accept d person was wrong bt what will it takes you to correct him/her politely that shows even you re not mannered...NO MAN IS A MASTER OF KNOWLEDGE..the person u jus insulted might be better off than you,who knows?
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 15, 2012
F*ck. This ruins the whole experience of "Owning a Dog".
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by ciphoenix: 10:11am On Sep 15, 2012
zobo-i-zee:
like lions and tigers, some dogs re taller than us. Seeing is believing. We keep a dog at home, if u ve ever being taken down by a big and aggressive one, u will nevr disrespect evn a puppy.
i'll always show it who's boss grin grin
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by ciphoenix: 10:14am On Sep 15, 2012
abiamahart: SHOWS ALL SPECIES ARE EVOLVING WITH MAN CONTRIBUTING MAJORLY ALBEIT NEGATIVELY
A FEW SAMPLES:
1. MOSQUITOES ARE BECOMING MORE RESISTANT TO INSECTICIDES

2. NEW SPECIES OF MOSQUITOES HAVE A NARROW THORAX HENCE SMALLER SQ.MM NETTINGS ARE REQUIRED THEREBY REDUCING THE INFLOW OF AIR WHILE SLEEPING BEHIND MOSQUITO NETS.

3. NEW SPECIES OF HOUSEFLIES NOW HAVE A MORE ACUTE TAKEOFF TRAJECTORY TO AVOID SWATTING
i'll improve my swatting skills then grin grin grin
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by ciphoenix: 10:15am On Sep 15, 2012
okpara ugo:

The write-up mentioneed the dog is 7ft tall standing on its hind legs(like a kangaroo).

I have seen a dog heavier than this but not as tall as this. That one is as large as a lion.
that must be an english mastiff, or maybe a st bernard's undecided
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by ciphoenix: 10:18am On Sep 15, 2012
okpara ugo:

Great Danes look tall and skinny. Okay
i'm not quite sure the fellow was talking bout its skin wink
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by ciphoenix: 10:21am On Sep 15, 2012
oluoma1: Far, far, faaar, foul... Na lie this dog no dey eat at all, when last did the owner pass food to this dog? What am seeing here is skeleton not dog! Or is the dog suffering from Kwashiokor!!
google great dane
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by ciphoenix: 10:24am On Sep 15, 2012
Chivivian125: i wonder when Nigerians will stop insulting themselves and some fools likened it...i accept d person was wrong bt what will it takes you to correct him/her politely that shows even you re not mannered...NO MAN IS A MASTER OF KNOWLEDGE..the person u jus insulted might be better off than you,who knows?
those folks actually failed to read earlier comments. if they did, they would've seen others say the same thing before repeating it. We get tired of explaining sometimes. #first room of any forum: read previous comments before commenting

1 Like

Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by Cmingout(m): 10:58am On Sep 15, 2012
This one fit rape person o..:-| undecided
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by BusHouse(m): 11:43am On Sep 15, 2012
.bbpreye:
What is dog?
How did he grow that tall?
Was he being fed with Beans or GARRI?
How does this news affect our everyday lives?
*smh*
Presido, tank god say u don show again, we miss u.
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by BusHouse(m): 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2012
Okija_juju: This one na Cow for Akwa Ibom man eye
Okija juju, u don stat again. Abeg liv me i no fit laf.
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by ezme(m): 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2012
naturalwaves:

D dog myt be d world's tallest dog FINE but saying it is 7feets tall standing on it's hind legs was just an unnecessary emphasy.U know Y? because animals are not measured like that.D proper way is to measure d height from ground level to d back level.Even if they will give d heights standing from d hind legs,the proper thing to do is to first of all give it's normal height in d proper manner.If U start stretching and measuring all animals like that,u will see that our cows will be measuring around 5 feets.They were just supposed to give us d height from ground level to back level cos animals do not stand and walk like humans.

I can relate to what you are saying,that actually is the way I know how to do it. But,the opening post stated how they ended up with the 7ft measurement.I expected people to discuss based on what was given.
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by Lantean(m): 12:39pm On Sep 15, 2012
Great Danes are towering breeds of dogs but this is extreme. Though, it's well fed and cared for to influnce its size and weight, but i bet he's been CASTRATED.

Come to think of it, is castration permissble for dogs to be considered?!?!

By the way, ENOUGH WITH THE DISSING GUYS!
Just because,you can't be seen and you're at liberty to create another profile when barred isn't enough reason to be RUDE to people!
It's IMMATURE AND COWARDLY.
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by Cupidkc(m): 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2012
Sijo01: Chai! The dog urgly o.
Infact,i dont like the dogs look...its kinda scary.
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by Fiawest(m): 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2012
o my world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by NAJALYN: 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2012
Whao! This is large & awesome.
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by jerrybakermillz(m): 3:18pm On Sep 15, 2012
damn dis dog is taller than MI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here / This Is Why Nigerians Do Not Deserve Financial Help From Fellow Nigerians (pics) / 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.