Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,702 members, 7,805,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) (50416 Views)

Rainfall Breaks Tall Tree In Gombe. Photos updated!! / MEET The 3 Yrs Old Boy Who Weighs Over 70kg And Can’t Stop Eating![photos] / OMG! Meet Naija's Tallest Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by toluxa1(m): 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2012
This was the former guy. Kinda ugly to me grin. Careful so you don't have nightmares shocked

Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by Jyde89: 10:56pm On Sep 14, 2012
blink182: I need 5 of these
haba na inside bank u de leave? @ op, Dat dog resemble d one wey de guard hadies; i sure say d person wey get dat kyn monster na illuminatian.
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by tyson55(m): 10:58pm On Sep 14, 2012
My 9month old Great Dane.

1 Like

Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:04pm On Sep 14, 2012
tyson55: My 9month old Great Dane.
Awwwh... Cute!!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by tyson55(m): 11:11pm On Sep 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Awwwh... Cute!!!! kiss

Thanks Id! wink
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by gbadexy(m): 11:14pm On Sep 14, 2012
@tyson and ezme
You are both right. I truly didn't bother to go through the whole story, I just saw the title, scanned a few lines and looked the picture.
However the title is misleading and it should have included the height was whilst on uts hind leg.

1 Like

Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by Onyenna(m): 11:31pm On Sep 14, 2012
Wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some kinda Macho DOG or what!? Wtf!!!
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 14, 2012
gbadexy:
Bros even from the picture where the dog was standing on its hind leg on the man, it still wasn't as tall as the man and the man doesn't look 7 6eet,
its taller dan d man! C'mon if u really looked at d picture as you claimed you'd notice dat d dog aint standing straight to its full height, cos its apparently leaning on the guy, its hindlegs are far apart from d man's legs while its front paws are on the man's shoulder and you expect it to appear taller dan d man.of course not. But obviously if u really looked, you'd agree d dog should be taller dan d man or at least same height if the dog could stand on its hindlegs alone fully upright (though aint possible anyway!)
besides the dog can't stand on its own higher than that.
You people really surprised me thinking four legged animals are measured tall standing like humans instead of on all fours, and even when on all fours, its measured as tall in the shoulders.
yeah you're right. dats d mistake of the op. They don't use dat to measure how tall a four legged creature is, but its used to measure how long it is. I guess d op meant dat. Simply accept.
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by FrenchyL(m): 11:41pm On Sep 14, 2012
For some people this one na correct meat!
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by FrenchyL(m): 11:43pm On Sep 14, 2012
For some people this one na correct meat! Them no wan sabi if the dog na the same height with horse.
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by Barthme(m): 11:47pm On Sep 14, 2012
Pretty amazingly.
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by firestar(f): 11:50pm On Sep 14, 2012
I want two! grin grin grin
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by bigmaut: 12:15am On Sep 15, 2012
godimento: Nawaoo Nairaland family, Everything has become front page. What has this ugly dog got to do with these forum.
\
All this photoshop nonsense self it d dog is 7ft then d lady in d pic na 8ft abi?oloriburu

1 Like

Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by kunlemessi: 1:30am On Sep 15, 2012
Oh my God! 7ft 4in!!! and that picture as if it was photoshopped
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by blackmale(m): 1:48am On Sep 15, 2012
adami48: dat woman close to him is she up to 7ft? the dog big n tall na the 7ft i no understand, this one dey ur house u no need mopole
i dont believe the dog is up to 7 ft,,, if he cant be taller than tht woman infront..
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by yuncka: 1:50am On Sep 15, 2012
Wey all dem Calabar pips? See 404 o.
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by onatisi(m): 2:23am On Sep 15, 2012
see correct dog meat.just give me the head make pepper soup.if i get this dog .walahi na for one week i go chop am
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by Shaw007(m): 2:55am On Sep 15, 2012
~vicky~:
it looks Photoshopped
sometin in the Guiness world records lOoks photoshoPped. . .but nawa o!!
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by Shaw007(m): 3:09am On Sep 15, 2012
ceejayluv:

yeah, right .. Guinness folks are so daft as to award a statue ?
gUy thank you for this wonderful reply. . .i mean,the level of the stu.pidity of some Nigerians is remarkably annoying. . .needless 2 say some of them av not even seen any series of the book their entire life. . .saying its not real,its photoshopped!! Even if u dont av one. . .una nor get internet??!!!
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by Shaw007(m): 3:14am On Sep 15, 2012
So if this tin is fully stretched its actually taller than i am. . .this is cheating and oPpression,i wud not take this,how can a dog. . .infact,i must log a complaint angry
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by Richcreed(m): 3:39am On Sep 15, 2012
he looks great

1 Like

Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by zoboizee: 4:45am On Sep 15, 2012
like lions and tigers, some dogs re taller than us. Seeing is believing. We keep a dog at home, if u ve ever being taken down by a big and aggressive one, u will nevr disrespect evn a puppy.

2 Likes

Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by WuzilistiQ(m): 5:10am On Sep 15, 2012
Hera will bear him Ares in the future.
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by abiamahart: 6:24am On Sep 15, 2012
SHOWS ALL SPECIES ARE EVOLVING WITH MAN CONTRIBUTING MAJORLY ALBEIT NEGATIVELY
A FEW SAMPLES:
1. MOSQUITOES ARE BECOMING MORE RESISTANT TO INSECTICIDES

2. NEW SPECIES OF MOSQUITOES HAVE A NARROW THORAX HENCE SMALLER SQ.MM NETTINGS ARE REQUIRED THEREBY REDUCING THE INFLOW OF AIR WHILE SLEEPING BEHIND MOSQUITO NETS.

3. NEW SPECIES OF HOUSEFLIES NOW HAVE A MORE ACUTE TAKEOFF TRAJECTORY TO AVOID SWATTING
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by abiamahart: 6:47am On Sep 15, 2012
IN THIS EVOLUTION ONLY MAN CHOSE TO MATE ANIMALS

COCKS MATE HENS, SAME WITH ELEPHANTS,EVEN DOGS IN THEIR NATURAL ELEMENTS

WHILE MAN HAS MADE NOTABLE ADVANCES HE REMAINS HIS WORST ENEMIES THRO GENETIC MUTATIONS
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by Etumgbe(m): 6:56am On Sep 15, 2012
Let them bring this one to nigeria to help us fight boko haram. Let him join jtf
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by harrisconsult1(m): 7:20am On Sep 15, 2012
do not use the name of the Lord in vain
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 15, 2012
adami48: dat woman close to him is she up to 7ft? the dog big n tall na the 7ft i no understand, this one dey ur house u no need mopole

The write-up mentioneed the dog is 7ft tall standing on its hind legs(like a kangaroo).

I have seen a dog heavier than this but not as tall as this. That one is as large as a lion.
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by floridam(m): 7:21am On Sep 15, 2012
Sijo01: Chai! The dog urgly o.
If Na white dog now you go say e fine
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by MrHim(m): 7:22am On Sep 15, 2012
As a brother from Calabar south, imagine 404ing this thing with lots of pepper and azuza leaves as spice, damn! I am hungry!!! grin
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 15, 2012
if my grand mama na thief this dog no fit catch am self na orobo dog dey rain abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Is Why Nigerians Do Not Deserve Financial Help From Fellow Nigerians (pics) / 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse / Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.