Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

FBI Warning On Islamic Retribution And The Silence On Islam Section. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / FBI Warning On Islamic Retribution And The Silence On Islam Section. (924 Views)

Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp / After Watching This I Gave Up On Islam, Warning Very Graphic Video / Nigeria's Silence On Zimbabwe Worries US, UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FBI Warning On Islamic Retribution And The Silence On Islam Section. by MacDaddy01: 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2012
The FBI warns that the violence caused by the muslim reaction to a "blasphemous movie" could spread to the USA.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/820944_nu_thread_png156ca63ebfeae2091d66eed41bc0df2e

The blasphemous movie is called "innocence of muslims" and has caused violent outrage across some muslim majority countries like Libya, Lebanon and Egypt.

However, the attack on the US consulate in Libya seems to be complex and professionally executed. The film could have been used as a pretext to rile people up and get a cloak under which to attack the embassy.

The sad thing about the whole issue on Nairaland is that the muslims never open threads to condemn the violence and pray for the families of the dead during the riots. They wait for a non-muslim to post on the issue and then say that it is all political and then call the poster an islamophobe. The comments condemning theviolence is usually no more than a line from muslims then the remainder of the post will serve as a reminder that it is all political.

The one that pains me most is that LagosShia will put threads praying for muslim victims and crirticising the West for propaganda against islam but will never put up a thread for the non-muslim victims of violence from muslim majority countries.

LagosShia spinning the issue and blaming the west while ignoring non-muslim victims;
https://www.nairaland.com/1047128/anti-islam-film-signals-new-campaign

LagosShia seeing only the muslim victims in Burma
https://www.nairaland.com/978010/pray-muslims-being-massacred-burma

No one is saying that all muslims are violent or supporters of terrorism. Speaking up honestly on these issues without blaming the USA everytime is the only wa forward for Nairaland muslims. Silence on evil is indirect acceptance of it.
Re: FBI Warning On Islamic Retribution And The Silence On Islam Section. by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2012
good post. i want to see a christian vs muslim fight here. *gets some popcorn
Re: FBI Warning On Islamic Retribution And The Silence On Islam Section. by JeSoul(f): 5:24pm On Sep 14, 2012
Sawrry dude, you know this doesn't belong here.

Moved.
Re: FBI Warning On Islamic Retribution And The Silence On Islam Section. by MacDaddy01: 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
good post. i want to see a christian vs muslim fight here. *gets some popcorn

This is not a fight. All people want is common sense to prevail. When issues like this happen, muslims should speak up rather than let people assume that they are silent on these issues.
Re: FBI Warning On Islamic Retribution And The Silence On Islam Section. by MacDaddy01: 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2012
Hope LagosShia takes heed.

Vedaxcool too!
Re: FBI Warning On Islamic Retribution And The Silence On Islam Section. by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:30am On Sep 15, 2012
MacDaddy01:

This is not a fight. All people want is common sense to prevail. When issues like this happen, muslims should speak up rather than let people assume that they are silent on these issues.

ys i understood what you meant. was just kidding. wink
Re: FBI Warning On Islamic Retribution And The Silence On Islam Section. by MacDaddy01: 6:39am On Sep 15, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

ys i understood what you meant. was just kidding. wink

You no dey sleep? Are you sacrificing one chicken dis morning?
Re: FBI Warning On Islamic Retribution And The Silence On Islam Section. by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:31am On Sep 15, 2012
MacDaddy01:

You no dey sleep? Are you sacrificing one chicken dis morning?

no. chicken is only for wednesdays and saturdays. today it is fresh xtians.
Re: FBI Warning On Islamic Retribution And The Silence On Islam Section. by MacDaddy01: 7:36am On Sep 15, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

no. chicken is only for wednesdays and saturdays. today it is fresh xtians.

Count me in if it is a tithe preaching pastor. I hear that they roast well well when they are set on fire with naira bills.

Just kidding oooo!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Archeologists Unearth Alien-like Skulls In A Mexico Cemetery / Missing Israeli Teens Found Dead In West Bank.'hamas WILL PAY' / Must Watch: Ayatollah Khamenei's 6 Reasons To Prove Isis Serve The U.s.& Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.