Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) (34815 Views)

40 Hadiths By Prophet Muhammed (S.A.W) / Who Is Prophet Muhammed (saw) / I Am Sorry, O Prophet Muhammed (SAW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 17, 2012
adeyincar: The ambassador was an easy target cos d rebels knew him very well particularly with the significant role in played in d killing of Gadaffi.. Pentagon suspended d sales of a book published in d US by a Navy about d killing of Osama on d premise dat d film carries classified info dat could undermine d safefy of their forces & now they couldn't stop a film that protrayed bad image about d prophet(saw) & d entire muslims.. Am not advocating for violence but I think d US is a threat of Islamic nations, they've killed over a million souls in Iraq, they're killing Afghans in their thousands everyday, Pakistan, Yemen, Syria & other middle-eastern & African countries are under attack of d US.. I pray & hope that GOD intervene & save d world from d no.1 terrorist organisation(US)... Amen
Amen!

2 Likes

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Nobody: 1:17am On Sep 17, 2012
lat4real:

If your jesus was called GAY and you keep mute because you want to be impeccable, know that not everybody can accept such blasphemy.
What are you talking about?I believe in Jesus as a prophet and am a proud muslim.

1 Like

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by auwal87(m): 1:18am On Sep 17, 2012
I love my Faith, Islam
I love my Creator, Allah
I love Prophet Muhammad
But I will never pick a pin because of that crap video.
All I can do is pray, May Allah turn to the person that made the video with forgiveness and give him faith in Islam, Ameen.

6 Likes

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by lat4real: 1:18am On Sep 17, 2012
sandysprax:

So if they call ur parents bastards, u should now go out and kill people who do not even know ur parents where called bastards.

If sinners were being punish...America has long being known as anti-islamist country. So everything they got serve them right...
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by blasterman(m): 1:20am On Sep 17, 2012
in saudi Arabia they hate black ppl with a passion meanwhile some ppl love their religion more than Arabs. Make una think no be all this follow follow without brake to stop and think

3 Likes

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 17, 2012
passionate88: what was the cause of the crusade?.. 1 of the causes is because d arab muslims raid christians pilgrims on there route to Jerusalem.
Lier..Well whatever the case may be,you should have let Jesus fight for you..abi na.

3 Likes

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by lat4real: 1:21am On Sep 17, 2012
akthedream: What are you talking about?I believe in Jesus as a prophet and am a proud muslim.

I also believe in ISSA(Known as jesus) as a prophet and servant of Almighty Allah. Peace of Allah be unto him.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by emmatok(m): 1:22am On Sep 17, 2012
maclatunji:

Interesting angle.

You are an hypocrite,
Yet you call yourself a moderator.

4 Likes

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by vislabraye(m): 1:23am On Sep 17, 2012
The moslems should have protested in a more civil way instead or killing people. The movie was shot in US but people who haven't watched the film are dying in Libya. Does it make sense?
America has its own issue.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by earthgreeners(m): 1:23am On Sep 17, 2012
why is it that the christians are always fast to react to any topic on islam......SMH.............
Hold your religion and stop insulting what others believe..........

the fact that u dnt react to actions doesnt mean others shouldnt................Islam preaches peace......

Muslims are more united, christianity is a divided religion

3 Likes

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by yeye4live(m): 1:24am On Sep 17, 2012
If I am a muslim cuse of all dis kiling n kiling I wil shaply convert 2christain or idol worshiper cuse u can't tell me taking my brodas life all in d name of religion is good in d site of Alah

1 Like

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by earthgreeners(m): 1:25am On Sep 17, 2012
vislabraye: The moslems should have protested in a more civil way instead or killing people. The movie was shot in US but people who haven't watched the film are dying in Libya. Does it make sense?
America has its own issue.

there is more to the killings than the video

1 Like

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by emmatok(m): 1:25am On Sep 17, 2012
lat4real:

If sinners were being punish...America has long being known as anti-islamist country. So everything they got serve them right...

Lol,
I thought your Muslim brother is educating you against violence.
It is God that punish sinners and not man.

1 Like

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Nobody: 1:27am On Sep 17, 2012
Shalomé: please tell them jare,the crusade was Launched because arabs killed christain pilgrims on thier way to jerusalem
Lets pretend as if you are right..On there way to jerusalen huh?But the US attacked these Arabs on their own soil.The crusaders where all over the world including Africa.Remember,i dont support killing of innocent soul in the name of Religion because the Quran and the Prophet is against it too.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by earthgreeners(m): 1:28am On Sep 17, 2012
yeye4live: If I am a muslim cuse of all dis kiling n kiling I wil shaply convert 2christain or idol worshiper cuse u can't tell me taking my brodas life all in d name of religion is good in d site of Alah

why do u reason with ur butt.............what does Christianity has to offer?....i would rather become an atheist than convert to christianity (christianity is not even mention in the bible, we assume they are followers of christ)
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by emmatok(m): 1:31am On Sep 17, 2012
akthedream: Lier..Well whatever the case may be,you should have let Jesus fight for you..abi na.

Since you have been fighting, have you succeeded.
Boko-harm cannot even force Islam in the northern Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by earthgreeners(m): 1:31am On Sep 17, 2012
emmatok: Lol,I thought your Muslim brother is educating you against violence.It is God that punish sinners and not man.

If Islam truely preaches violence, most of u on NL would be dead by now....Think....Islam is a religion of peace......

3 Likes

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Nobody: 1:31am On Sep 17, 2012
Aladinn:

You need the history more, dude. The crusades began as a result of the incessant attacks of muslims on xtians going on pilgrimage to jerusalem that was controlled by muslims then. Also the desire by xtians to recapture Jerusalem, which was traditionally the home of their lord and saviour and mostly importantly the buoyant commercial nature of the city. Ask yourself, where muslims indigenous to Jerusalem? NO! They also took it through warfare few years after the death of the prophet. Blood has been flowing since. Its all about economics, religion is by the way. The same applies till this day.
Up till now,have you been able to capture Isreal?
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by earthgreeners(m): 1:35am On Sep 17, 2012
emmatok: Since you have been fighting, have you succeeded. Boko-harm cannot even force Islam in the northern Nigeria.
you can only envy us.....Islam is the way
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by emmatok(m): 1:36am On Sep 17, 2012
earthgreeners:

If Islam truely preaches violence, most of u on NL would be dead by now....Think....Islam is a religion of peace......

So you think only Muslims has monopoly of violence, no wander China don't tolerate you peeps.
You are Lucky that other religion don't take-up arms, I bet you will be somewhere negotiating peace.

1 Like

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Nobody: 1:38am On Sep 17, 2012
pak:

The OP's post is commendable in every way. As much as I agree to your rights to free speech.

I thinks bilms submissions are ones that do not require 'ifs or buts' rather commendation cos he spoke the truth.

I have a number of friends who are muslims and I've maintained the relationship because this has always been their attitude.

And as a moderator, I think you must have been seeing lat4real's post.

How is he allowed to make threats on an open forum as this without adequate censor or outright ban as the case may be.
I think its an unhealthy trend
Am a muslim and i move the motion that anybody that make a threat to anybody's life should be banned without any hesitation or bias.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Aladinn(m): 1:42am On Sep 17, 2012
akthedream: Up till now,have you been able to capture Isreal?

what do you mean by this? Who are the 'who'? I highlighted yor attempt at twisting history and you come up with this crap of a question? Now i'm beginning to know the level of your intelligence. You're turning into a joke.

3 Likes

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 17, 2012
lat4real:

You have known our religion to be sensitive and violent religion, then why woken the sleeping lion? For your information, those people arrested are not afraid of death because they knew sooner or later death will come locking...Don't mess with our prophet(S.A.W) or our religion, or else.....
What do you mean by Sensitive and violent..Better watch ur mouth and stop impersonating and potraying bad things about Islam.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Nobody: 1:47am On Sep 17, 2012
auwal87: I love my Faith, Islam
I love my Creator, Allah
I love Prophet Muhammad
But I will never pick a pin because of that crap video.
All I can do is pray, May Allah turn to the person that made the video with forgiveness and give him faith in Islam, Ameen.
Amen!..This is what Islam is all about.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by sandysprax(m): 1:50am On Sep 17, 2012
lat4real:

I thought they teach u to leave judgement to God?...and how is killing innocent people a reward for America's "Anti-Islamism".?
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Nobody: 1:55am On Sep 17, 2012
emmatok:

Since you have been fighting, have you succeeded.
Boko-harm cannot even force Islam in the northern Nigeria.
BOKOHARAM is evil just like some churches and pastors like Rev. King.

1 Like

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Nobody: 2:01am On Sep 17, 2012
Aladinn:

what do you mean by this? Who are the 'who'? I highlighted yor attempt at twisting history and you come up with this crap of a question? Now i'm beginning to know the level of your intelligence. You're turning into a joke.
Read your post again,if you need some then let me know Asap.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Aladinn(m): 2:01am On Sep 17, 2012
lat4real:

America anti-islamist? And they didn't go burning mosques and killing muslims resident in their country when osama and his arab muslims struck them on sept 11? The best argument you could have put forth is about their selfish capitalist interests, not only in the arab world but also in Africa? Are you telling me the entire Africa is muslim too? You dont understand international politics and its ideologies (that is what is at war presently).
I guess the peace keeping the Nigeria-led ecomog is doing in west africa is for free? There are benefits. Samuel Doe can attest to the demands made by the IBB-led Nigerian govt to come and keep peace in Liberia. Why were sierra leonean rebels killing Nigerian citizens then? I guess Nigerians were muslims practicisng a different religion from the rebels? Or Saddam annexing Kuwait that resulted to the gulf war. Werent both nations islamic? You need to soak yourself into reading and stop feeding on regurgitated stories.

6 Likes

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by okooloyun1(m): 2:07am On Sep 17, 2012
violent:
Muslims react to an insult to Islam....with a bigger insult to Islam!

Someone says "Oh, he's crazy"

and you replied "I'd rip my cloths off, break a few bones, and drown myself in acid to show the world how angry I am at you"

Most sane people will wonder which is more dishonorable to the Islamic faith. The low budget movie no one would have given a twist about or the very angry, destructive, erratic and unstable folks who destroy everything in sight to prove their religion is actually peaceful.

1 Like

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by ektbear: 2:16am On Sep 17, 2012
maclatunji up to his old tricks again....censorship and fascism
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by pak: 2:17am On Sep 17, 2012
akthedream: Am a muslim and i move the motion that anybody that make a threat to anybody's life should be banned without any hesitation or bias.

Thanks for reiterating my points.

Intellects like you make me believe that we can all live in peace and an atmosphere of mutual respect for one another regardless of our religious proclivity
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by okooloyun1(m): 2:30am On Sep 17, 2012
adeyincar: The ambassador was an easy target cos d rebels knew him very well particularly with the significant role in played in d killing of Gadaffi.. Pentagon suspended d sales of a book published in d US by a Navy about d killing of Osama on d premise dat d film carries classified info dat could undermine d safefy of their forces & now they couldn't stop a film that protrayed bad image about d prophet(saw) & d entire muslims.. Am not advocating for violence but I think d US is a threat of Islamic nations, they've killed over a million souls in Iraq, they're killing Afghans in their thousands everyday, Pakistan, Yemen, Syria & other middle-eastern & African countries are under attack of d US.. I pray & hope that GOD intervene & save d world from d no.1 terrorist organisation(US)... Amen
Not your fault i blame US that always want to put you people houses in order,when the news on the movie Christi Corpus was going around no mayhem was recorded in the christian community. You people are just bunch of illiterate no matter your level of education and exposure even some Prof in islamic studies can lynch you if they see or hear anything against Muhamad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) / The False Dajjal (Anti-Christ) And His Picture / Fornication And Pregnancy Before Marriage : Islamic Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.