Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,808,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

She Broke My Heart! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke My Heart! (6096 Views)

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke My Heart! by Dovahkiin(m): 9:41am On Jul 24, 2013
give all you have to someone who deserves and appreciates all you can give
Re: She Broke My Heart! by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:11am On Jul 24, 2013
2s£xy:
Bros, all that one don pass. The OP wife was in labour yesterday and the question now is, is the wife same person he complained about here or someone else? To me, it seem to be same person.

Do the math from time this thread was created to this hour when his 'wife' put to bed? It takes 9 months for woman to have a child. 9 months from the time this thread was created... = ?

I wish the OP well.
The Op forgot to update us about the change in the scenery, it looks like they kissed and made up.
Re: She Broke My Heart! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2013
exactly! lets not cause further wahala since he is execting his child and probably forgot about all this. but i am very sure it is the same person. some men do forgive their women after they are caught having it with more than one person, they eventually marry them. i have seen it happen, so this isnt different. maybe the lady has turned a new leaf. we never can tell.
HumbledbYGrace: The Op forgot to update us about the change in the scenery, it looks like they kissed and made up.
Re: She Broke My Heart! by Mynd44: 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2013
^^
True
Re: She Broke My Heart! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2013
damn g!!

Why you let her go ahead and do that?

And where do broken hearts go? - fill me in. undecided
Re: She Broke My Heart! by deshclones(m): 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2013
2s£xy:
Bros, all that one don pass. The OP wife was in labour yesterday and the question now is, is the wife same person he complained about here or someone else? To me, it seem to be same person.

Do the math from time this thread was created to this hour when his 'wife' put to bed? It takes 9 months for woman to have a child. 9 months from the time this thread was created... = ?

I wish the OP well.

Guy u sabi maths...I can bet ma july pay dat its d same gal...op probably forgave and took her back...some guys can forgive sha...to be honest wit you..its basically the fear of the unknown plus severe inferiority complex that push so many able bodied guys to forgive their cheating spouse...I personally will neva take it...I have a pretty,intelligent,gorgeous responsible gal now bt won't even hesitate to give her d boot once she cheats...dats ma policy and an average man should be disciplined no matter what...wish op the best tho.
Re: She Broke My Heart! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2013
bro, na ur guy 2sexy be dis o! u remember me wey u been wan console after wetin my ex do and I dey cry blu mourder up and down?

well as for th OP, may be he felt there is no oda girl out there for him u know. as u said, inferiority complex. m nno fit go back to girl wey cheat on me o... nah nah nah. wey b say better sisters plenty?

my elder bro step into the Heart Beat of the Nation some days agi from Lag and all he could say was he marvel at the astronomical increase in female species. yup... it is very obvious they are more than the men on planet earth. so, why die because one girl no value u? may be the lady in question has turned a new leaf. we never can tell. but it would be hard for me trust such a person again and another thing is if it had worked out fine with the other guy, would have considered coming back to the OP?

I doubt it... and may God bless that sister who gave a similar story of how she too towed that line.... but realised the other guy never loved her like her first man... same thing my ex experience...

Op, eku Omo O
deshclones:

Guy u sabi maths...I can bet ma july pay dat its d same gal...op probably forgave and took her back...some guys can forgive sha...to be honest wit you..its basically the fear of the unknown plus severe inferiority complex that push so many able bodied guys to forgive their cheating spouse...I personally will neva take it...I have a pretty,intelligent,gorgeous responsible gal now bt won't even hesitate to give her d boot once she cheats...dats ma policy and an average man should be disciplined no matter what...wish op the best tho.
Re: She Broke My Heart! by donigspain(m): 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2013
Please, I think we should exhibit some level of RESPECT over this discussion. This is someone's WIFE that we are talking about. Not like they're still dating. Lets respect the sanctity of marriage.
Re: She Broke My Heart! by deshclones(m): 6:32pm On Jul 24, 2013
2s£xy:
bro, na ur guy 2sexy be dis o! u remember me wey u been wan console after wetin my ex do and I dey cry blu mourder up and down?

well as for th OP, may be he felt there is no oda girl out there for him u know. as u said, inferiority complex. m nno fit go back to girl wey cheat on me o... nah nah nah. wey b say better sisters plenty?

my elder bro step into the Heart Beat of the Nation some days agi from Lag and all he could say was he marvel at the astronomical increase in female species. yup... it is very obvious they are more than the men on planet earth. so, why die because one girl no value u? may be the lady in question has turned a new leaf. we never can tell. but it would be hard for me trust such a person again and another thing is if it had worked out fine with the other guy, would have considered coming back to the OP?

I doubt it... and may God bless that sister who gave a similar story of how she too towed that line.... but realised the other guy never loved her like her first man... same thing my ex experience...

Op, eku Omo O

Ma homie...kilo popping?? long time bro...how life dey treat you ??
Re: She Broke My Heart! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2013
deshclones:

Ma homie...kilo popping?? long time bro...how life dey treat you ??
I dey bros o. life dey go on fine... we thank God. I see wetin u dey do for fhemmmy thread o. bros, make I PM u.
Re: She Broke My Heart! by Youngpo413: 6:26am On Jul 19, 2014
Things are happening
Re: She Broke My Heart! by Alphamale2017(m): 11:09am On Apr 24, 2017
I love this thread op pls update

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Ex-boy/girlfriends Is Too Much (When Considering A Life Partner) / What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us / Tanzanian LADY Displays Her Skills In Bed, These Women Are Blessed(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.