Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,248 members, 7,807,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Peopleplus - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Peopleplus (118992 Views)

Peopleplus Recruiting 4 Zenithbank / Peopleplus Recruiting For Zenith Bank / Zenith Bank Chat By Peopleplus On 27th Sept @ There Headquaters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peopleplus by sammykaro: 10:52pm On Apr 05, 2013
Pls, i just got an invite for an interview with peopleplus at zenith HQ. What should i expect pls? Wrote thr test since last year october!
Re: Peopleplus by Juchy: 7:43am On Apr 06, 2013
@sammykaro If this is the 1st interview you'd be interviewed by 3 people separately.
The questions range from
Tell me about yourself
Why Banking and Why Zenith
How is your course related to Banking (if ur course is not finance related)
What do you know about Zenith Bank,
About your family, etc

They may also ask u the area u'll prefer to work.

Be careful sometimes they might try to annoy you and see your response
Re: Peopleplus by sammykaro: 8:43am On Apr 06, 2013
Its my first interview afta d test. Thank yhu so much. Have yhu started working with them? @juichy
Re: Peopleplus by Juchy: 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2013
I've not started working with them yet. I did my 1st interview October last year and the second one in March ds year
Re: Peopleplus by hakimi(m): 6:20am On Apr 07, 2013
Zenith recruitment these days take time.....during our time (2006) it wasn't like this!!!! Though I left banking in 2010 (after 4 years) but zenith bank is a very good training ground for young bankers!!! I started too in Cash & Teller unit and I rose to become the Vault Admin/ATM teller before I got transfered from ilorin branch C&T to Abuja Marketing. Operations department is cool but marketing is crazy!! Very crazy!!! Crazy target ( 400million) as entry level for six month but still I thank God for zenith bank and I still love them.....it is my home anywhere in naija.....I love zenith!!!
Re: Peopleplus by Awofilip: 7:44am On Apr 07, 2013
Crown T: @daposki10 at Zenithbank head office in Ibadan.
pls where is their head office in ibadan. Thank you
Re: Peopleplus by ehisstephens(m): 2:28pm On Apr 14, 2013
@ neibo and negho plss i have been invited by ppl plus services to come to zenith bank head office for a chart. i want to know how ist like and d process
Re: Peopleplus by Yhemmai: 6:43pm On Apr 14, 2013
hakimi: Zenith recruitment these days take time.....during our time (2006) it wasn't like this!!!! Though I left banking in 2010 (after 4 years) but zenith bank is a very good training ground for young bankers!!! I started too in Cash & Teller unit and I rose to become the Vault Admin/ATM teller before I got transfered from ilorin branch C&T to Abuja Marketing. Operations department is cool but marketing is crazy!! Very crazy!!! Crazy target ( 400million) as entry level for six month but still I thank God for zenith bank and I still love them.....it is my home anywhere in naija.....I love zenith!!!

I agreed with you bro on the ground that u were a full staff cos they take all the benefits including PS, Upfront n 13th month, I served with them 2011/2012 I wz in C and T and I wz hoping to work with them after nysc...I did the entry level test and all the 4 interviews n medicals 2012 september and we were all called that "we can only take u guyz as a contract staff"some were 6months, 2yrs etc for 70k per month.(Bsc oh imagine)..it wz so painful cos we all thought itz for full staff...I had to reject the offer and look for another Job cos there is no career for any contract job n wen ure on the job, u won't av tym to apply for jobs let alone writing exams. The pple plus contract job is good only for the ND's who r willing to further and having financial constraint frm ma own point of view..But the fact remains I love ZB, the way they market, the spirit n determinatn
Am nt discouraging anybodi here, am jst saying frm ma own view of point n Xperience and I stand to be corrected.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peopleplus by grimandevil: 7:40pm On Apr 14, 2013
Yhemmai:

I agreed with you bro on the ground that u were a full staff cos they take all the benefits including PS, Upfront n 13th month, I served with them 2011/2012 I wz in C and T and I wz hoping to work with them after nysc...I did the entry level test and all the 4 interviews n medicals 2012 september and we were all called that "we can only take u guyz as a contract staff"some were 6months, 2yrs etc for 70k per month.(Bsc oh imagine)..it wz so painful cos we all thought itz for full staff...I had to reject the offer and look for another Job cos there is no career for any contract job n wen ure on the job, u won't av tym to apply for jobs let alone writing exams. The pple plus contract job is good only for the ND's who r willing to further and having financial constraint frm ma own point of view..But the fact remains I love ZB, the way they market, the spirit n determinatn
Am nt discouraging anybodi here, am jst saying frm ma own view of point n Xperience and I stand to be corrected.
funny thing is dat I did my first interview on Oct last yr till now no info, d just said d will contact me wen d need me, I tire
Re: Peopleplus by Yhemmai: 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2013
grim and evil: funny thing is dat I did my first interview on Oct last yr till now no info, d just said d will contact me wen d need me, I tire

They will surely get back to you, if there is space in a certain branch around the addy u put down on ya cv buh If none u av to wait o and if there is one, they will hasten up ya recruitment...of wc u might av even done medicals and u wld av to wait for a year b4 they call u to resume....But they will surely call cos ure on their list, it may jst take tym
Re: Peopleplus by daposki10(m): 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2013
Imagine,i did my medicals since january o,& since then no call frm dem.i don tire 4 dem o.

1 Like

Re: Peopleplus by Seye25(m): 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2013
Pls ao can i apply? I need a job. Whr can i submit my cv
Re: Peopleplus by Yhemmai: 6:07pm On Apr 15, 2013
daposki10: Imagine,i did my medicals since january o,& since then no call frm dem.i don tire 4 dem o.

When there is space around ya location they will call u
Re: Peopleplus by victor4u(m): 10:09am On Apr 20, 2013
Hey guys,

What's the qualification for this job? OND, HND or BSC?
Re: Peopleplus by ojon: 10:51am On Apr 20, 2013
they take BSC only >>>>>. I WORK AS A CONTRACT STAFF FOR ZENITH AT THE HEAD OFFICE.V.I OMO I WORK LIKE A FULL STAFF AND EVEN CLOSE LATE U WONT EVEN HAVE TIME TO APPLY FOR OTHER JOBS .....BUT ITS A GOOD ENVIRONMENT TO WORK........ FOR THOSE OF YOU STILL WAITING FOR THEM TO CALL YOU DEY WILL STILL CALL YOU EVENTUALLY .... BUT JUST KNOW THAT YOU AVENT GOTTEN A JOB SHA ....PLUS THIS ONE THAT THEY ARE ABOUT TO DEPLOY ATM'S THAT ACCEPT DEPOSITS YOU NEED TO FIND YOUR WAY OUT OF C$T
Re: Peopleplus by beejaykumar(m): 11:54am On Apr 20, 2013
I ve done even medical with zenith bank since novemba last year .Up till now they ve not called me...but some guys that we did together have been called..me i don knw why sha..but i have moved on ..any time they contact me and am available i will go..actually its in kano we did our.good luck to u guyz.....*wink*
Re: Peopleplus by thbsturvs: 3:51am On Jun 26, 2013
Pls NLers, When they ask what area one might prefer to work, is it correct to say Operations or Just say Cash&Tellers. Pls help with your response.
Re: Peopleplus by Juchy: 7:45am On Jun 26, 2013
When they ask about area they usually mean location not unit
Re: Peopleplus by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 26, 2013
thb-sturvs:
Pls NLers, When they ask what area one might prefer to work, is it correct to say Operations or Just say Cash&Tellers. Pls help with your response.
na location o
Re: Peopleplus by thbsturvs: 3:57am On Jul 27, 2013
h3ro:
na location o

Thanks a lot h3ro and Juchy.
I already did the chat and wrote the test.
Unfortunately, they called for interview but I missed their call. I'm hoping to call them back on Monday since I heard the interview is slated for Tuesday. Again. Thanks.

Pls NLers, do you have any idea about likely questions to be asked during the interview and how many stages should I look forward to?
Re: Peopleplus by ucube: 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2013
thb-sturvs:

Unfortunately, they called for interview but I missed their call. I'm hoping to call them back on Monday since I heard the interview is slated for Tuesday. Again. Thanks.

Pls NLers, do you have any idea about likely questions to be asked during the interview and how many stages should I look forward to?

Pls wen did u write the test nd did dia chat cos I did same nd hv nt bn called for interview
Re: Peopleplus by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 29, 2013
i did my first and second interview on friday and was called for the third interview on saturday. right now am awaiting medicals
wish u the very best
thb-sturvs:

Re: Peopleplus by thbsturvs: 11:00am On Jul 30, 2013
h3ro: i did my first and second interview on friday and was called for the third interview on saturday. right now am awaiting medicals
wish u the very best

My goodness! You mean you had a 3RD interview? That's serious and tedious. Gosh! I hope its all worth it.
Re: Peopleplus by thbsturvs: 11:02am On Jul 30, 2013
ucube:

Pls wen did u write the test nd did dia chat cos I did same nd hv nt bn called for interview

I took the test last month (June). You really should wait cos there are folks who took test last year and were just called for interview. Best wishes.
Re: Peopleplus by wuragold2: 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2013
Zenith eeeh
.. dem neva change... still on d dz contract ish.... tot by now dey will reconsider......Anyways i wish u all good luck
Re: Peopleplus by uwa007: 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
pls do u ve their past question for the test,or wot u used to practise?
thb-sturvs:

I took the test last month (June). You really should wait cos there are folks who took test last year and were just called for interview. Best wishes.
Re: Peopleplus by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 17, 2013
Is it okay to be nervous?? Lol I got an invite to their chat and its my first time on monday. I've been reading up comments on this thread &My feelings are really mixed up. I hope it works out well cos am kinda reserved(its very obvious). I'm going to read all I know about banking. I guess that's a starting point
Re: Peopleplus by Louis007: 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2013
preshuzpearl: Is it okay to be nervous?? Lol I got an invite to their chat and its my first time on monday. I've been reading up comments on this thread &My feelings are really mixed up. I hope it works out well cos am kinda reserved(its very obvious). I'm going to read all I know about banking. I guess that's a starting point

The chat is quite easy, what matters is the test! Questions for chat includes: Tell me abt urself, ur preferred location, mostly questions based on ur CV. The test is Baron GMAT. 100qustns in 2hrs. I was called for d 3rd stage, but had to reshedule cos I wasn't in Lag then! All d best
Re: Peopleplus by EzeWills(m): 8:38pm On Oct 21, 2013
@Wuragold,Ennabel and those working around lagos zone.pls I need ur response. Is it true dat they v started converting some ppc staff to full staff? Ur response ll b highly appreciated. Thnks.
Re: Peopleplus by showbabi: 8:12am On Nov 13, 2013
Please,how do I submit @ people's plus and how much do dey pay workers @ zenith bank.
Re: Peopleplus by jamauldeen: 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
Re: Peopleplus by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 27, 2014
Please how does one apply? Kindly quote me when answering so I can get an alert. Email or office and where is there office. Thanks a Good Samaritan. Any age barrier too?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (30) (Reply)

Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview / Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) / Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.