Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Should The Us Expect Another Suicide Attack? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Should The Us Expect Another Suicide Attack? (533 Views)

Woman Blows Herself Up In Suicide Attack Against ISIS, Kills Many / Woman Blows Herself Up In Suicide Attack To Stop The Islamic Monsters ISIS / Suicide Attack Kills 48 At Pakistani Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should The Us Expect Another Suicide Attack? by mekaboy(m): 9:47pm On Sep 14, 2012
I KNOW MUSLIMS ARE READY TO KILL AND DIE, FOR THE SLIGHTEST PROVOCATION, SO IT WONT BE STRANGE TO HEAR THAT THERE HAS BEEN A SUICIDE ATTACK IN US, AS A RESULT OF THIS MOVIE.
Re: Should The Us Expect Another Suicide Attack? by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 16, 2012
This movie didn't do a damn thing but give them a reason to act out what they have intended to all along.

sure the guy who made the film is a coward and should be dealt with in a US court of law for fraudulent behavior and obstruction however, these so called "angry homicidal muslims" need to sit down.

they have established long ago that they do not like western ways of life...ok fine.
the guy is already in police custody. wouldn't it make sense to protest and wait to see what it done to him before reeking havoc? what sense does it make to kill innocent people because of a blasted film? it is mind boggling how childish people can be.

sometimes i just wish God would extinguish this thing he created known as the human race. i am sure we are collectively a big *effing disappointment in his/her eyes.
Re: Should The Us Expect Another Suicide Attack? by Callotti: 9:14am On Sep 16, 2012
Well, anything is possible.
Thank my Agnostic Gawd, I don't live around BIGOTS!
I live with beautiful, patriotic Americans. cool
Not awon Moutallab Nigerians. cheesy
Re: Should The Us Expect Another Suicide Attack? by mekaboy(m): 9:42am On Sep 16, 2012
Callotti: Well, anything is possible.
Thank my Agnostic Gawd, I don't live around BIGOTS!
I live with beautiful, patriotic Americans. cool
Not awon Moutallab Nigerians. cheesy

SO YOU FEEL YOUR SAFE ABI ? WATCH YOUR BACK . THIS MOVIE ISSUE IS NOT OVER YET.
Re: Should The Us Expect Another Suicide Attack? by Callotti: 10:14am On Sep 16, 2012
mekaboy:

SO YOU FEEL YOUR SAFE ABI ? WATCH YOUR BACK . THIS MOVIE ISSUE IS NOT OVER YET.

Lai lai!!!
We don't have riff-raffs in the deep South o!
Even KKK dare not mezzzz up.
We all carry GUNS thank you.
No single person with turban or hijab for hia o!
These country folks go just barbecue dem azzzzes finish.
Very safe. We only fight ra-pists and pedo-philes.
NOT RELIGIOUS bigots or RACISTS!
Too many biracial couples here.
If you live amongst religious/racial bigots. . . . You must be living in a GHETTO!
Please! MOVE ASAP! grin
Re: Should The Us Expect Another Suicide Attack? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2012
Callotti:

Lai lai!!!
We don't have riff-raffs in the deep South o!
Even KKK dare not mezzzz up.
[size=18pt]We all carry GUNS thank you.
No single person with turban or hijab for hia o!
These country folks go just barbecue dem azzzzes finish.[/size]

Loooooooooooooooool grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Debt Investors Put Faith In A More Stable Africa / Gunmen Occupy Libyan Parliament / Is The US And The West Really The Problem Of The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.