Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

CCC Africa??? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CCC Africa??? (7415 Views)

Workforce Management - Call Centre Consultants (CCC) At A Leading Nigerian Bank / CCC Construction Company Recruitment [8 Positions] / Experience Job Positions At CCC Construction Nigeria... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CCC Africa??? by NoQualms1(f): 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2012
Is there anyone who has heard of a company named CCC Africa? I've been trying to find out about the company but I've not gotten any tangible result.

I was invited for an interview and I need to know more about the company. Please, share any details you know about them. Thanks.
Re: CCC Africa??? by NoQualms1(f): 8:36am On Sep 15, 2012
Wow, does it mean no one has heard of that name before?
Re: CCC Africa??? by klifeomg(m): 12:47am On Sep 16, 2012
i was also invited for d interview nd av bin makin research also,it means consolidated contractors company africa.jst type d adress given to u on google nd u c wat comes out
Re: CCC Africa??? by klifeomg(m): 8:02pm On Sep 19, 2012
@no qualms,av u heard any latest about d interview in abuja?
Re: CCC Africa??? by NoQualms1(f): 11:07pm On Sep 20, 2012
k-life.omg:
@no qualms,av u heard any latest about d interview in abuja?

I was sent an e-mail that the interview has been cancelled. I guess they've stylishly removed me since they didn't send you such mail (I assume). I wish you success.
Re: CCC Africa??? by klifeomg(m): 10:34am On Sep 21, 2012
@no qualms.pls can u quote d mail,cos i rily dnt believe d whole tin nd i cant aford to travel dat far nd be scammed or can u link me wit anybody u no dat has bin invited too.i wud lyk to know if u av an idea y dey snt dat mail cos i believe dey mistook sndin me.
Re: CCC Africa??? by rodeo0070(m): 11:59am On Sep 21, 2012
NO QUALMS...
LET ME HELP U HERE. ITS A CONSTRUCTION COMPANY OF INTERNATIONAL REPUTE WITH 0VER 130,000 WORKERS WORLDWIDE. WE'VE CURRENTLY FINISHED THE AGODI-UCH ROAD HERE IN IBADAN AND PRESENTLY UNDERTAKING THE DELTA INTN'L AIRPORT. SO, PUT YOUR MIND @ REST.
HOW DO I KNOW THIS ...
CCC- CONSOLIDATED CONTRACTOR COMPANY.
BUT PLEASE SEND ME THE INVITE SO AS TO ASCERTAIN ITS AUTHENTICITY.
CALL ME IF U CAN-08053168031

Re: CCC Africa??? by klifeomg(m): 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2012
@rodeo,tanks v.much 4 dat confirmation,i wud lyk 2 forward d leta i was snt to u for further confirmation.pls aw do i get ur e-mail add.
Re: CCC Africa??? by NoQualms1(f): 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2012
rodeo0070: NO QUALMS...
LET ME HELP U HERE. ITS A CONSTRUCTION COMPANY OF INTERNATIONAL REPUTE WITH 0VER 130,000 WORKERS WORLDWIDE. WE'VE CURRENTLY FINISHED THE AGODI-UCH ROAD HERE IN IBADAN AND PRESENTLY UNDERTAKING THE DELTA INTN'L AIRPORT. SO, PUT YOUR MIND @ REST.
HOW DO I KNOW THIS ...
CCC- CONSOLIDATED CONTRACTOR COMPANY.
BUT PLEASE SEND ME THE INVITE SO AS TO ASCERTAIN ITS AUTHENTICITY.
CALL ME IF U CAN-08053168031

Thank you so much. I will send you the invite. It was sent by a man named Y A-Z.

1 Like

Re: CCC Africa??? by klifeomg(m): 9:05pm On Sep 23, 2012
Dear Mr.xxxxxxxxxx

We are referring to the “Vanguard 13.August.2012” and “Punch 15.August.2012” newspaper advert on “ Recruitment for fresh Graduate Engineers”.

You are kindly requested to attend an interview at our Abuja office at the following time and address below.

Date: 25.September.2012

Time: 8:30 am

Address: No 4, Nilakka Lake Close, Off Guarra Street, Maitama, Abuja.

Please have your GPA Transcript/Grades, NYSC Certificate and your University Degree with you on the interview.

Kindly confirm receipt of this e-mail.

Regards,

Administrative Manager.
Re: CCC Africa??? by ifyalways(f): 11:54pm On Sep 23, 2012
Somethings smell fishy here.

Anyways, one can apply directly and online. They even have lots of vacant positions

https://careers.ccc.gr/CVOnline/
Re: CCC Africa??? by ifyalways(f): 11:59pm On Sep 23, 2012
The naija office, K life have the right address.

http://m.vconnect.com/business/125149/CCC-Construction-Nigeria-Limited

Btw, CCC can also be "celestial church of Christ" tongue
Re: CCC Africa??? by rodeo0070(m): 9:35am On Sep 24, 2012
FELLAS The company is real. Just give it a shot and pray. But please, I need the name of the man that called you guys, you know pple do use these companies as "smoke screen" to perpetrate evil. Thanks.
Re: CCC Africa??? by NoQualms1(f): 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2012
ifyalways: The naija office, K life have the right address.

http://m.vconnect.com/business/125149/CCC-Construction-Nigeria-Limited

Btw, CCC can also be "celestial church of Christ" tongue

Thank you very much, Ifyalways. That was really helpful. Lol@celestial church of Christ
Re: CCC Africa??? by NoQualms1(f): 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2012
rodeo0070: FELLAS The company is real. Just give it a shot and pray. But please, I need the name of the man that called you guys, you know pple do use these companies as "smoke screen" to perpetrate evil. Thanks.

The name of the man is Y A-Z.
Re: CCC Africa??? by Insanity(m): 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2012
@no qualms
i just got back from abuja, i went for d interview. ​We were just six in number. Ccc construction is d number 1 construction company in middle east with over $5billion revenue as of last year and 170000 employees. i've already replied ya question @naijahotjobs. Rite now ​We just waiting and hoping. Can really say why they cancelled ya own interview bt i know God has a bigger plan for you. Keep on keeping on...​We'll all get there
Re: CCC Africa??? by Insanity(m): 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2012
@no qualms
i just got back from abuja, i went for d interview. ​We were just six in number. Ccc construction is d number 1 construction company in middle east with over $5billion revenue as of last year and 170000 employees. i've already replied ya question @naijahotjobs. Rite now ​We just waiting and hoping. Can't really say why they cancelled ya own interview bt i know God has a bigger plan for you. Keep on keeping on...​We'll all get there
Re: CCC Africa??? by rodeo0070(m): 12:37pm On Sep 25, 2012
Re: CCC Africa??? by NoQualms1(f): 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2012
Insanity: @no qualms
i just got back from abuja, i went for d interview. ​We were just six in number. Ccc construction is d number 1 construction company in middle east with over $5billion revenue as of last year and 170000 employees. i've already replied ya question @naijahotjobs. Rite now ​We just waiting and hoping. Can't really say why they cancelled ya own interview bt i know God has a bigger plan for you. Keep on keeping on...​We'll all get there

Thank you for the update. I saw your reply on NHJ. I wish you success.
Re: CCC Africa??? by eromspete(m): 5:46pm On Feb 07, 2013
I know a bit about them. They're an EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Contracting/construction) company. Where is the venue for you interview if I may ask.

(1) (Reply)

BANKING Jobs & EXPERIENCED HIRES.- Updates. / Bovas And Company Limited Recruitment Test / Tellers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.