Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,024 members, 7,799,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Africans Agree Somalis, And Ethiopians Best Looking Africans. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Africans Agree Somalis, And Ethiopians Best Looking Africans. (9522 Views)

Somalis And Nigerians Are Brothers / Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africans Agree Somalis, And Ethiopians Best Looking Africans. by somalia5: 12:41am On Sep 15, 2012
Re: Africans Agree Somalis, And Ethiopians Best Looking Africans. by Rossikk(m): 1:05am On Sep 15, 2012
There's no indication of the voters' nationalities.
Re: Africans Agree Somalis, And Ethiopians Best Looking Africans. by somalia5: 1:08am On Sep 15, 2012
exactly my son....people from aorund the world voted...

most africans wana vote for their own country....

i doubt somalis even knew of that site....

so its a fair vote...also i agree with those....

ethiopia should be number two...but since their are more ethiopians whoooores....i can see why people would know them more than somalis...
Re: Africans Agree Somalis, And Ethiopians Best Looking Africans. by Rossikk(m): 1:23am On Sep 15, 2012
somalia5: exactly my son....people from around the world voted...

That's not what your headline said. It said ''Africans agree...''.

Care to apologise for misrepresenting the poll?

1 Like

Re: Africans Agree Somalis, And Ethiopians Best Looking Africans. by somalia5: 1:23am On Sep 15, 2012
Rossikk:

That's not what your headline said. It said ''Africans agree...''.

Care to apologise for misrepresenting the poll?

never...many africans voted to...so the entire world agrees...also the threads i see on topix and google by negroids...on how somalis are good looking proves me right...now go away
Re: Africans Agree Somalis, And Ethiopians Best Looking Africans. by Rossikk(m): 1:28am On Sep 15, 2012
somalia5:

never...many africans voted to...so the entire world agrees...

also the threads i see on topix and google by negroids...on how somalis are good looking proves me right.

Are you on drugs?

2 Likes

Re: Africans Agree Somalis, And Ethiopians Best Looking Africans. by somalia5: 2:10am On Sep 15, 2012
Rossikk:

Are you on drugs?

am not jamaican. am somali. and dont you forget it cool
Re: Africans Agree Somalis, And Ethiopians Best Looking Africans. by pazienza(m): 10:22pm On Sep 15, 2012
He is on khat,or whatever they call it.

1 Like

Re: Africans Agree Somalis, And Ethiopians Best Looking Africans. by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2012
OP so you agree that Somalis are similar to Ethiopians and that you are not Arab, yes?
Re: Africans Agree Somalis, And Ethiopians Best Looking Africans. by somalia5: 11:10pm On Sep 15, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
OP so you agree that Somalis are similar to Ethiopians and that you are not Arab, yes?

i just said somalis and ethiopians were voted best looking...

somalis are one ethnic clan...while ethiopians are over 80.

not all somalis are ancestorily from the middle east. my clan is. even then somalis have intermarried and only claim the fathers lineage. but still somalis are their own ethnicity. black is a color.

asians are white. indians are black by your logic.

your obsession in wanting somalis to be black is very interesting and says much more about your part of the world than anything it says about somalis. Why do somalis call blacks adoon, jareer. cause they dont see themselves as blacks. even in america somalis are called by their ethnicity because they are diffrent than black physically, features are diffrent, culture is diffrent, religion and ancestry.
Re: Africans Agree Somalis, And Ethiopians Best Looking Africans. by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2012
^^^^^so then you should be classifeied as mixed-race. undecided
Re: Africans Agree Somalis, And Ethiopians Best Looking Africans. by somalia5: 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
^^^^^so then you should be classifeied as mixed-race. undecided

we are our own race. ur obsession is crazy.
Re: Africans Agree Somalis, And Ethiopians Best Looking Africans. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2012
i dont agree how can south africa have best looking africans than nigeria angry angry angry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Africans Agree Somalis, And Ethiopians Best Looking Africans. by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2012
somalia5:

we are our own race. ur obsession is crazy.

somalia5:

not all somalis are ancestorily from the middle east. my clan is. even then somalis have intermarried and only claim the fathers lineage. but still somalis are their own ethnicity. black is a color.

the above bolded makes you mixed race.

1 Like

Re: Africans Agree Somalis, And Ethiopians Best Looking Africans. by Tolaaaaannni(f): 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2012
Another stewpid thread by another stewpid person. Ayanle why are you so obsessed with what nigerians think about your

people?? You should have at least a little self-pride.

4 Likes

Re: Africans Agree Somalis, And Ethiopians Best Looking Africans. by somalia5: 9:27pm On Sep 16, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

the above bolded makes you mixed race.

all humans are mixed....but we somalis have become a unique people over the last thousands of years... we are 40 arab/caucasion.

but thats only what we share with them. horners are a unique people who are neither black/negroid or arab.
Re: Africans Agree Somalis, And Ethiopians Best Looking Africans. by ezotik: 9:43pm On Sep 16, 2012
^
40% arab/caucasian. what makes up the other 60?
Re: Africans Agree Somalis, And Ethiopians Best Looking Africans. by somalia5: 9:54pm On Sep 16, 2012
ezotik: ^
40% arab/caucasian. what makes up the other 60?

indigenous dna. that we have unique to us horners
Re: Africans Agree Somalis, And Ethiopians Best Looking Africans. by ezotik: 10:07pm On Sep 16, 2012
lol, and indigenous dna do not have a name? at least u had one for arab/caucasian.

2 Likes

Re: Africans Agree Somalis, And Ethiopians Best Looking Africans. by somalia5: 10:10pm On Sep 16, 2012
ezotik: lol, and indigenous dna do not have a name? at least u had one for arab/caucasian.

somalid, some call it ethiopid.

but its unique to us.

no such thing as arab dna, we just share 40 percent of same markers
Re: Africans Agree Somalis, And Ethiopians Best Looking Africans. by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:12am On Sep 17, 2012
somalia5:

all humans are mixed....but we somalis have become a unique people over the last thousands of years... we are 40 arab/caucasion.

but thats only what we share with them. horners are a unique people who are neither black/negroid or arab.

No they are not. tribals are in general not mixed. sometime a small-scale admixture that takes place is greatly diluted over generations but it is very rare. my people are not mixed.

1 Like

Re: Africans Agree Somalis, And Ethiopians Best Looking Africans. by TerryCarr(m): 12:27am On Sep 17, 2012
Ethiopid (also known as Aethiopid, Eastern Hamite or Erythriote) is an historical racial classification of humans.

Origin, distribution and physiognomy

Ethiopids were typically classified as a Europid sub-race, with some Negrid admixture. In their stable form, their center of distribution was considered to be Northeast Africa.

Physically, the classic Ethiopid was of medium height, with a dolicocephalic or mesocephalic skull. Facial form was essentially Europid, with no prognathism and a rather prominent, narrow nose. Hair form was often ringlety and skin color invariably brown, with either a reddish or blackish tinge. It is not certain which Europid sub-race formed the basis of this stock, but authorities often suggested Mediterranid (or Proto-Mediterranid) and/or Orientalid (Arabid) ancestors.

Ethiopid influence on Negrid populations
Outside of their core area of distribution in Northeast Africa, Ethiopid elements could be found in the aristocratic or ruling classes of certain pastoralist Negrid tribes of Southeast Africa. Such Negrid-Ethiopid hybridization produced mixed populations referred to in the anthropological literature as Nilo-Hamites when the admixed Negrid tribe was of Nilotic origin (such as the Maasai). During the colonial period, European expatriates in Rwanda considered the Tutsi, in particular, to be representative of these later Negrid-Ethiopid hybrid populations, and thus to be superior to the "pure" neighboring Hutu and Twa Negrids. This idea became popular among the Tutsi as well, who profited politically from it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopid_race if you believe in race
Re: Africans Agree Somalis, And Ethiopians Best Looking Africans. by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 17, 2012
^^^^WTF is Ethiopoid? Another Eurocentric garbage - Ethiopia are Africans...

2 Likes

Re: Africans Agree Somalis, And Ethiopians Best Looking Africans. by TerryCarr(m): 1:23am On Sep 17, 2012
shymexx: ^^^^WTF is Ethiopoid? Another Eurocentric garbage - Ethiopia are Africans...
morocco, Algeria, Libya, Tunisia, and Egypt is Africa too
Re: Africans Agree Somalis, And Ethiopians Best Looking Africans. by somalia5: 1:24am On Sep 17, 2012
shymexx: ^^^^WTF is Ethiopoid? Another Eurocentric garbage - Ethiopia are Africans...

anyone can be african. africa is a continent.

dude anyone with eyes can see somalis, ethiopians,eritreans dont look the same as blacks.

we are not negroid like u guys.

i cant tell the diffeence between ghanian, nigerian, south african, jamaican, kenyan.

ur all the same peice of shiiiit
Re: Africans Agree Somalis, And Ethiopians Best Looking Africans. by Nobody: 2:40am On Sep 17, 2012
TerryCarr: morocco, Algeria, Libya, Tunisia, and Egypt is Africa too

Those are Arabs and Berbers and they have noting in common with Ethiopians..
Re: Africans Agree Somalis, And Ethiopians Best Looking Africans. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2012
ezotik: lol, and indigenous dna do not have a name? at least u had one for arab/caucasian.

Lol. Thank you.

The indigenous dna is cushitic.
Cushites were pure africans of the e1b1b subgroup. West africans are e1b1a. This means both groups share the e1b1 component which is our common ancestors. East africans diverged from the rest of the group.

This means both groups are "half brothers" from a scientific aspect with the same "parent".

For the record they are not 40 arab. The average somali has less than 20 percent of arab dna in them. Ethiopians (amhara and tigray...they are another story).
Re: Africans Agree Somalis, And Ethiopians Best Looking Africans. by somalia5: 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Lol. Thank you.

The indigenous dna is cushitic.
Cushites were pure africans of the e1b1b subgroup. West africans are e1b1a. This means both groups share the e1b1 component which is our common ancestors. East africans diverged from the rest of the group.

This means both groups are "half brothers" from a scientific aspect with the same "parent".

For the record they are not 40 arab. The average somali has less than 20 percent of arab dna in them. Ethiopians (amhara and tigray...they are another story).

provide proof with links.

u fail to mention we share 5 percent dna with bantus meaning we are 3 times closer related to whites/arabs than negroids

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bride Price, How Much Is Too Much? / Your Most Cherished Nigerian Culture. / Bekwarra Childrens Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.