Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) (10452 Views)

136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State / A Nairalander's Prophetic Visions/Declarations For 2015 (Buhari and GEJ Warned) / Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

You are among those discrediting the man's testimony because he exposes your heresies that support those of cults and false religions. Did you bother to read Walid's response to his detractors? You can read the big picture then you will realise that you are on the side of the enemies of God.

I have told you time and time again that Deeperlife is a cult and the brain washing that goes on there impedes one's ability to rightly divide the word of truth.

The primary enemies of God are like the Pharisees and Judases who belong to the church while preaching lies and heresies packaged as the gospel.

The antiChrist is not just one , but many groups and cults who preach another Jesus , the incarnate Pagan version of Jesus , not the real Jesus who came in flesh and bones.

Islam is an enemy of Christ no doubt, but our primary duty is not to focus on false religions but to focus on the gospel of the kingdom of God and preach it to all creatures to the ends of the world.

Have you ever thought about it this way, that the rise of ISLAM and false religion is because of the church's compromised stance with the world and Greek philosophy.

Most of the false prophets you support are making millions of dollars selling visions , dreams and experiences , this alone should send your alarm bells ringing , alas you are too deep into your mindset to know or even care.
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by truthislight: 6:37am On Oct 01, 2012
@oladegbu
friend,

if the bible should say something should you not take the warning?

where does the bible say the false prophet will come from?

Read the scriptures, it is in the "midst of the sheep" Acts 20:28-30

they will start feeding the sheep with words that are from demons 1timothy 4:1-3

what does God have to do with those outside?

For those outside are in darkness, all that God owe them is to preach to them as a witness, if they accept it fine, if they refuse, well they have been warned and witness is served.

The danger is the ones inside that have departed from the truth. Matthew 7:15

they are turning the sheep from the way to life.
those outside are not the problem.
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:14am On Oct 01, 2012
"Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against His anointed, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. He that sis in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have then in derison. Then shall He speak unto them in His sore displeasure. Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill Zion. I will declare the decree: the LORD has said unto me, You are my Son; this day have I begotten you" (Psalms 2:1-7)

See how the enemies of God the Father and Jesus Christ the Son are imagining vain things against their creator. We have seen the end of the film. God won.

Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 01, 2012
You should be awarded an honorary doctorate for scripture twisting, misinterpretation , recontextualisation , and outright wrenching of words from their plain meanings.

It is evident that you have read the bible from Genesis to revelation but do not understand it.

Thanks.
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:08am On Oct 01, 2012
frosbel:

You should be awarded an honorary doctorate for scripture twisting, misinterpretation , recontextualisation , and outright wrenching of words from their plain meanings.

It is evident that you have read the bible from Genesis to revelation but do not understand it.

Thanks.

Paul here predicted the signs of end times as you are here fulfilling the characteristics of apostates as the verses below reveal:

"This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, coveteous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, high-minded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. For this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lust, Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these resist the truth: men of corrupt minds reprobate concerning the faith. But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be made manifest to all men, as theirs also was" (2 Timothy 3:1-9).

I hope that you can see how the names of those religious apostates were mentioned and made open for others to learn from? If you were wise you will see how these characteristics match with yours and duly repent before it is too late.
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 01, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Paul here predicted the signs of end times as you are here fulfilling the characteristics of apostates as the verses below reveal:

"This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, coveteous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, high-minded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. For this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lust, Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these resist the truth: men of corrupt minds reprobate concerning the faith. But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be made manifest to all men, as theirs also was" (2 Timothy 3:1-9).

I hope that you can see how the names of those religious apostates were mentioned and made open for others to learn from? If you were wise you will see how these characteristics match with yours and duly repent before it is too late.

DeeperLife Fanatic in action, there is hope for you I hope grin
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:14am On Oct 01, 2012
frosbel:

DeeperLife Fanatic in action, there is hope for you I hope grin

Those words weren't written by 'DeeperLife Fanatic', read your Bible.

Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:29am On Oct 01, 2012
(Part 8 ) of Prophecy 101: Islam and Satan by Walid Shoebat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6Q6mDJQLfA
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2012
truthislight: @oladegbu
friend,

if the bible should say something should you not take the warning?

where does the bible say the false prophet will come from?

Read the scriptures, it is in the "midst of the sheep" Acts 20:28-30

they will start feeding the sheep with words that are from demons 1timothy 4:1-3

what does God have to do with those outside?

For those outside are in darkness, all that God owe them is to preach to them as a witness, if they accept it fine, if they refuse, well they have been warned and witness is served.

The danger is the ones inside that have departed from the truth. Matthew 7:15

they are turning the sheep from the way to life.
those outside are not the problem.
poignant points indeed
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Those words weren't written by 'DeeperLife Fanatic', read your Bible.

You obviously read yours but do not understand it !
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2012
frosbel:

You obviously read yours but do not understand it !
Oladegbu does have a thing for Walid Shabbath grin
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2012
obadiah777:

Oladegbu does have a thing for Walid Shabbath grin

Yes, and only serious Christians can understand what he is talking about. Here is part 9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TNBzDDuwnQ
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:06pm On Oct 17, 2012
Prophecy 101: Islam and Satan - Walid Shoebat (10 of 10)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWPCJgFaUhc
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by seyibrown(f): 3:21pm On Oct 17, 2012
Thanks for posting vids, OLAADEGBU.
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 17, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Yes, and only serious Christians can understand what he is talking about. Here is part 9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRduz6NiaSs
WELL YOU ARE WELCOME TO HIS DOCTRINE
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:49pm On Oct 18, 2012
seyibrown:

Thanks for posting vids, OLAADEGBU.

You are more than welcome. God willing, watchout for this space for more videoclips on the end times prophecy.
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:50pm On Oct 18, 2012
obadiah777:

WELL YOU ARE WELCOME TO HIS DOCTRINE

You too are welcome to the doctrines of Christ.
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:47pm On Oct 27, 2012
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:41am On Nov 06, 2012
frosbel:

frosbel:

CNN reported Wednesday that a so-called terrorism expert that is paid with tax dollars and has even appeared on their own network may be a fraud.

Walid Shoebat claims he converted to Christianity after years as a Palestinian Liberation Organization terrorist who once helped firebomb an Israeli bank in Bethlehem. But CNN’s Jerusalem bureau could find no proof that that his story was true. The Israeli police and the bank had no evidence that a firebombing ever took place.

Even members of his family doubt his story.

“I have never heard anything about Walid being a mujahedeen or a terrorist,” Walid Shoebat’s fourth cousin Daood Shoebat said. “He claims this for his own personal reasons.” (CNN Story)

^^^^^

And this is the guy that Pastor Ola is quoting in all his articles, deceiving the sheeple without taking the time to verify the facts.

This videoclip debunks the media lies such as what the CNN would have you believe to discredit Walid Shoebat's testimony. You are have surely swallowed up the media's propaganda against Christianity and the truth. This research has vindicated Walid Shoebat and exposed the media lies that the democrats and CNN are trying to portray.

EXPOSED! Pro-Muslim Bias In Media! CNN Wrong Again and Again on Walid Shoebat - HATCHET JOB!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYeQSJrILIk
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2012
Here is the propaganda that the pro-Islam media wants you to believe and it is unfortunate for those of you who have swallowed it hook, line and sinker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4k_MwrWLTw
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:18pm On Nov 06, 2012
Find out what Walid Shoebat discovered after studying the book of Daniel, and most Muslims are not aware of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkCI0bTMbGg
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2012
Walid Shoebat Gives A 25 Minutes Speech That Sums It All Up! (From 2008)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvraicdb2Kk
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2012
Walid Shoebat - Ex-Terrorist explains the real motivations behind the Palestinian struggle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjXifsACiHA
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by DanielNoble(m): 12:21pm On Dec 06, 2012
you be pastor or imam? Where you don learn reach? OLAADEGBU:

I will soon post the videoclips of one Walid Shoebat that confirms this prophesy. Colour is only skin deep.
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2012
The question is: Are Islamic prophecies pointing to the President of the U.S. of A? Does it's administration favour Islam and shun Israel? See what Perry Stone has to say about the answers to these questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeVsf3ffJ2I
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by Sweetnecta: 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2012
Islam is secured, even if muslims are not.

see what happened to mighty pharaoh and his support in the hand of Moses who is supported by God?

see what happened to mighty goliath and his unit in the hand of David who is supported by God?

see what happened to those who stood on the side of wrong and evil and opposing rightly guided and servant of God?

Jesus, John, Zacharia you will agree suffered in the hands of evil souls. but these prophets ultimately are successful.

those who were boiled in hot oil could be vindicated or they were evil doers.

however those who God did commission with prophetic messages, Their Books of Revelation will point to "God is One and He is The Only One worthy of worship, only as He wills worship".

if the Bible is correct, then it contradicts itself; OT of Moses, and others, even before Moses and i have to go back to the beginning of man, even of creation, all Angels know who their Lord God is. Adam knows who created him. Eve knows who created her. Enoch, Noah, etc, Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac now who is the God papa Abraham worshiped. David, Solomon, John, etc and Jesus know who is the God that is their Lord.

Jesus knows he was not bowing to himself in worship. if God is One, Muhammad the only true prophet who came with different book with similar true guidance can not be unGodly. I curse satan because what Muhammad [sa] brought tells me how to. if i were to slip and fall in the process of preventing it and or when i am recovering fro it, i say "in the Name of God, The Beneficent, the Merciful". I do not even remember satan in things of that nature so that his mention may mean to him that he was the one that tripped me in the fall.

i curse satan when i am about to read Quran in and out of salah. I curse satan when i am avoiding temptation. I curse in things that i do not like to do. Islam is good and wholesome. it is not illogical and does not bother the mind. I am happy to prostrate and not proud. while you prostrate mere mortal because of their daughters and refusing to do same to God, i do not prostrate to mortals and dont expect any from anyone.

You and walid shoebat the son of cigarette smoking mother, can deceive yourselves. God is patient. and they will come to know; Judgment Day.
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:58pm On Dec 13, 2012
Sweetnecta, How you dey?

You are right in your belief that Allah has no son and that Muhammad is his prophet. You are also right in your belief that the Isa of the qur'an did not die but was taken to heaven to come back as the grand Mahdi and turn the whole world to be Muslims, except that Yahweh has the only begotten Son called Yeshua who died and rose again and will be coming back to fight the Islamic nations and others who rebel against Him.

My advise to you will be that you better kiss the Son now lest He be angry with you.

1 Like

Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 14, 2012
I SEE YOU ARE STILL WORSHIPPING THAT IDOL CALLED WALID SHABATH grin grin
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:48am On Dec 14, 2012
obadiah777:

I SEE YOU ARE STILL WORSHIPPING THAT IDOL CALLED WALID SHABATH grin grin

Who is Walid Shabbath?
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 14, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Who is Walid Shabbath?
THAT ISHMAELITE IDOL YOU WORSHIP. THE ANTI-MUSLIM IDOL grin >>>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zjXifsACiHA
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:09pm On Dec 14, 2012
obadiah777: THAT ISHMAELITE IDOL YOU WORSHIP. THE ANTI-MUSLIM IDOL grin >>>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zjXifsACiHA

His name of the guy in the videoclip is Walid Shoebat not Shabbat but now am talking about Perry Stone.

Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

His name of the guy in the videoclip is Walid Shoebat not Shabbat but now am talking about Perry Stone.

SO NOW YOU ARE LISTENING TO TWO DEMONS ? *SMH*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe / Christianity For Christians. / To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.