Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

“Lesbians After Us” – Nollywood Twin Sisters, Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Cry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Lesbians After Us” – Nollywood Twin Sisters, Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Cry (13735 Views)

Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos / Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures / New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Lesbians After Us” – Nollywood Twin Sisters, Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Cry by Neversaydie: 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2012
Their fast rising feats in the Nigeria motion picture industry, globally known as Nollywood reminds you of the adage that says, ‘hard work pays.’

They may not be mentioned in the same breath with A-list actresses who possess mouth-watering endorsement deals with conglomerates; nonetheless the effervescent and charming Enugu State-born queens of numerous chartbusting movies, Chidinma and Chidiebere Aneke are no pasties.

The identical twins warmed their ways into hearts of many movie buffs in 2004, when they embraced the klieg lights.

After thrilling movie buffs in hit flicks such as: Crazy Twins, Jealous Friends, Desperate Twins, Lagos Girls, Broken Ambition, Revenge of the Gods, among others, the Business Administration and Mass Communication graduates of Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu are not resting on their oars.

Although, from a polygamous background, the entertainers believe that the sky is their starting point.

The Aneke sisters in a recent interview granted to E-Express, opened up on several issues bordering their burgeoning careers especially their desire to walk down the aisle with twin brothers the same day, which is not forth coming, why they cant marry Peter and Paul Okoye of the P Square fame and how lesbians bombard them with text messages.

They said: “Our prayer is to marry twin brothers and have our weddings same day. We pray for this every day. Our suitors can pay our bride prices differently, but we want the wedding to hold on the same day. God said ‘my daughter, ask anything you want and it shall be granted.”

This form of union referred to as quaternary marriage doesn’t happen too often. Over the years, only few twin sisters across the shore of Nigeria have walked down the aisle with identical twin grooms, why they can’t marry Peter and Paul Okoye of the P Square fame and how lesbians bombard the with love messages.

Asked if they would accept marriage proposal from P Sqaure, the Anekes affirmed, “If they come we would’ve to pray over it. We can’t just say yes to them, except if it’s the will of God. Even Jesus Christ told God ‘let your will be done’.  With the level we’ve attained in Christianity, we don’t think we can just wake up and say yes to anybody that comes seeking our hands in marriage.

“They are good on their side, but we can’t just say yes like that. This is because once we are married, we are married. We would not on any ground go out of our marriages. So that is why we are being careful with who we say ‘yes I do’ to.

“Look, money is not everything oh! God will always show you signs to prove to you that so so person is your husband. I want a situation where I will miss my husband whenever he is not around. See my brother; it’s after white wedding and traditional wedding that the real marriage sets in! One has to be very careful when going into marriage, if we marry, we will even buy condoms and give our husbands once they are stepping out! The fact that almost every man cheats is unarguable. Even my late father at his old age was still saying ‘Ada kedu’ (fine girl how far?)(Laughter). But he loved and cared for his children. One woman is hardly enough for any man.”

On how they are copping with the menace of lesbianism currently rocking the movie industry, the fast rising duo said: “They (lesbians) have been sending us text messages. They don’t come to us direct. They will call our PA and start passing all kind of messages to us. They have been calling and sending messages.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/09/15/lesbians-us-nollywood-twin-sisters-chidinma-chidiebere-aneke-cry/
Re: “Lesbians After Us” – Nollywood Twin Sisters, Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Cry by wizkris(f): 5:19pm On Sep 15, 2012
evri one z after them .....mitcheew even psquare....wonda wat makes them special......vexed

2 Likes

Re: “Lesbians After Us” – Nollywood Twin Sisters, Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Cry by tope3x(m): 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2012
who are this people?
Re: “Lesbians After Us” – Nollywood Twin Sisters, Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Cry by tope3x(m): 7:07pm On Sep 15, 2012
if anybody or anything is after them, that is their own WAHALA, why are they telling us, abi dey chop craze?
Re: “Lesbians After Us” – Nollywood Twin Sisters, Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Cry by MissyB3(f): 8:41pm On Sep 15, 2012
These annoying, attention-seeking tolotolos should find somewhere to sit abeg. angry

1 Like

Re: “Lesbians After Us” – Nollywood Twin Sisters, Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Cry by tope3x(m): 8:45pm On Sep 15, 2012
i dont know if u people are seeing what i am seeing here,,, this ladies are damn ugly..even with their make up...i dont even know them, i swear...so why trying to get attention? they are mad
Re: “Lesbians After Us” – Nollywood Twin Sisters, Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Cry by Roon9(m): 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2012
lesbians r aftr us. Lesbians r aftr us. Lesbians r aftr us....... They kept reiteratin dis statement. Hmmmmm! R we sure d reverse aint true

1 Like

Re: “Lesbians After Us” – Nollywood Twin Sisters, Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Cry by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2012
Missy_B: These annoying, attention-seeking tolotolos should find somewhere to sit abeg. angry

Scared that they can steal Peter from you lipsrsealed
Re: “Lesbians After Us” – Nollywood Twin Sisters, Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Cry by switnjl: 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2012
Roon9: lesbians r aftr us. Lesbians r aftr us. Lesbians r aftr us....... They kept reiteratin dis statement. Hmmmmm! R we sure d reverse aint true

hahahahaha
Re: “Lesbians After Us” – Nollywood Twin Sisters, Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Cry by DollyParton1(f): 10:51am On Sep 19, 2012
hahahaha, its confirmed now, these girls are been fed cow dung. grin grin grin
Re: “Lesbians After Us” – Nollywood Twin Sisters, Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Cry by Godpickin: 11:26am On Sep 19, 2012
A word of Advice to d sistahs, first of all
Lesbians dnt go for worwor girlz like u,secondly
Dnt try to send an open invite dt u want dem to
Knw u r dwn wit it. Thirdly u Ejimas r just looking
For cheap publicity. I hate ur movies nd dnt knw hw
U girls got into it in da first place, wit man voices
.wetin dem one take una do sef. Mtchewwwww.

1 Like

Re: “Lesbians After Us” – Nollywood Twin Sisters, Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Cry by cindyrella(f): 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2012
^^ LWKMD!
Re: “Lesbians After Us” – Nollywood Twin Sisters, Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Cry by tellwsdom: 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2012
Who are these people again oo..cos me no get money for DONATION dis time angry angry

1 Like

Re: “Lesbians After Us” – Nollywood Twin Sisters, Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Cry by Kolade9(m): 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2012
tope3x: who are this people?
No dey use gbagaun form tuush
Re: “Lesbians After Us” – Nollywood Twin Sisters, Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Cry by Kolade9(m): 6:05pm On Sep 19, 2012
Me ayaf never seen them in any Nollywood movie......

1 Like

Re: “Lesbians After Us” – Nollywood Twin Sisters, Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Cry by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2012
I just remembered that one of them was a fellow corps member when we served at Ibadan in 2006
Re: “Lesbians After Us” – Nollywood Twin Sisters, Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Cry by Nobody: 2:49am On Sep 20, 2012
Kolade9: Me ayaf never seen them in any Nollywood movie......

I saw one film where Queens Nwokoye's character lied about them to Mike Ezuruonye's character and his three or four cronies. He and his gang snatched one of the twins and violated her till she died. Then the other twin went on a crusade to find her sister's killer. All of them died one by one, starting from Ezuruonye and his peeps to Queens Nwokoye's character. Then "Glory Be To God". Movie don end. Na their kain film be dat.

3 Likes

Re: “Lesbians After Us” – Nollywood Twin Sisters, Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Cry by Goldieluks: 5:36am On Sep 20, 2012
These two illiterates with their dirty igbo accent feeling on top the world?? They are trying hard to get noticed by P-Square huh?? I have never like these unpopular sisters with their uninteresting movies. Am sure P-Square must have noticed you two by now. You both can now go back to the rat hole you sprung from. Nonsense!!!
Re: “Lesbians After Us” – Nollywood Twin Sisters, Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Cry by Nobody: 5:46am On Sep 20, 2012
ogugua88:

I saw one film where Queens Nwokoye's character lied about them to Mike Ezuruonye's character and his three or four cronies. He and his gang snatched one of the twins and violated her till she died. Then the other twin went on a crusade to find her sister's killer. All of them died one by one, starting from Ezuruonye and his peeps to Queens Nwokoye's character. Then "Glory Be To God". Movie don end. Na their kain film be dat.

How can you sit through a garbage movie like that. Abi you no dey describe am well? undecided
Re: “Lesbians After Us” – Nollywood Twin Sisters, Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Cry by Nobody: 5:50am On Sep 20, 2012
Because I love Queens Nwokoye and Mike Ezuruonye lol. The film was trash though, no joke. Those girls and their darth vader voices.
Re: “Lesbians After Us” – Nollywood Twin Sisters, Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Cry by lepasharon(f): 11:02pm On Oct 15, 2012
ogugua88:

Omg..that was a good film tho!
Re: “Lesbians After Us” – Nollywood Twin Sisters, Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Cry by lepasharon(f): 11:03pm On Oct 15, 2012
they are not that ugly undecided

2 Likes

Re: “Lesbians After Us” – Nollywood Twin Sisters, Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Cry by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 16, 2012
lepasharon:

Omg..that was a good film tho!

It was alright. Our directors are obsessed with sex though. I don't know why they feel they need to overshow some scenes lol.
Re: “Lesbians After Us” – Nollywood Twin Sisters, Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Cry by lepasharon(f): 2:35am On Oct 16, 2012
Yh the rape scene was too explicit undecided
Re: “Lesbians After Us” – Nollywood Twin Sisters, Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Cry by missykay(f): 8:39pm On Oct 27, 2012
I wonda wah d lesbians r finkin chasin afta em,smh angry
Re: “Lesbians After Us” – Nollywood Twin Sisters, Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Cry by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 28, 2012
missykay: I wonda wah d lesbians r finkin chasin afta em,smh angry

LMAO
Re: “Lesbians After Us” – Nollywood Twin Sisters, Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Cry by free2ryhme: 1:50am On Oct 28, 2012
missykay: I wonda wah d lesbians r finkin chasin afta em,smh angry

wetin u see o dis kind rubbish sef

(1) (Reply)

How Actress Funke Akindele Had Her Twins Through Another Woman / Danny Young Has No Case Against Tiwa Savage – Wale Turner / Best Nigerian Musicians By Age (21-39)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.