Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,787 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Ultraskimpy Bikini; Her Bush Was Hanging Out......eewwh - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ultraskimpy Bikini; Her Bush Was Hanging Out......eewwh (4561 Views)

Miss Universe 1964 Bikini Photo And Compare Them To Today's Photos / See Bikini Shots & Fashion Style Of Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria / Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ultraskimpy Bikini; Her Bush Was Hanging Out......eewwh by drnoel: 4:21pm On Sep 15, 2012
Guys a friend of mine just told me this story and I wanted 2 find out what u guys think on the issue.

He went 2 d pool with some of our guys. They wanted 2 swim, gawk d chicks wey come swim (I sabi na why most guys dey go swim in d first place). One of d guys way follow them go notice one chick way wear one tight skimpy tong and bra. Old boy the chick no bad at all. Person make comment like, d chick fine no be small but something spoil am. He told me he asked "wetin spoil d chick" D guy wey talk tell am say "look towards d belt, infact look below d belt". Ma guy begin laugh, cos d chick obviously 4got 2 shave and her bush was hanging out of the tong she was wearing. Guy dat one na bad market.

So guys, how skimpy would you want ur swimwear or swim trunks to be? I sabi designers these days are into making clothes and brief very smal but 4get fashion. How small should it be 4 u 2 be comfortable?
Re: Ultraskimpy Bikini; Her Bush Was Hanging Out......eewwh by drnoel: 6:06pm On Sep 15, 2012
hmm no comments yet!!!!
Re: Ultraskimpy Bikini; Her Bush Was Hanging Out......eewwh by emabe: 7:30am On Sep 21, 2012
O boy u 4 tell us as d stori end na
Re: Ultraskimpy Bikini; Her Bush Was Hanging Out......eewwh by emabe: 4:17pm On May 21, 2015
drnoel:
hmm no comments yet!!!!

how u mean say u no get comment?

(1) (Reply)

Best Female Sneakers To Wear Outside Gym / African Fashion Beauties For The New Year 2015 / Human Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.