Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

The Film That Caused The Arab Autumn Riot. Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Film That Caused The Arab Autumn Riot. Video (2514 Views)

What Really Caused The Nigerian Civil War Of 1967 - 1969? / Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? / Amaechi And Jonathan: What Caused The Rift ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Film That Caused The Arab Autumn Riot. Video by kunlekunle: 4:25pm On Sep 15, 2012
Re: The Film That Caused The Arab Autumn Riot. Video by k2039: 5:10pm On Sep 15, 2012
If this is what is causing all the chaos in the middle east then this guys are uncivilized.To do some of the things humans do in the name of or in the defense of "religion" or a religious figure is so insane and hypocritical it actually defies human logic.

To be honest, I think they might be rioting over something else(blaming an entire country because of one single video doesnt make sense to me),they probably just using this an excuse,their is more to this bedlam

One thing this crisis as taught as all is one little 15 minute YouTube video can change the world
Re: The Film That Caused The Arab Autumn Riot. Video by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2012
^did u watch d movie @all.... I doubt.Though what the Bacile guy was potraying in this moving is totally uncalled for but I still think they have taking this too far by taking the law into their hands and killing people that might not have the slightest idea about this so called movie
Re: The Film That Caused The Arab Autumn Riot. Video by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2012
The money used to make this film is enough to be 24 pieces of chicken from KFC.

k2039: If this is what is causing all the chaos in the middle east then this guys are uncivilized.To do some of the things humans do in the name of or in the defense of "religion" or a religious figure is so insane and hypocritical it actually defies human logic.

To be honest, I think they might be rioting over something else(blaming an entire country because of one single video doesnt make sense to me),they probably just using this an excuse,their is more to this bedlam

I agree. I doubt many of them saw this film in the first place.
Re: The Film That Caused The Arab Autumn Riot. Video by slimming: 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2012
those who die on this cause are the biggest loser.
Re: The Film That Caused The Arab Autumn Riot. Video by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2012
ULSHERLAN: ^did u watch d movie @all.... I doubt. Though what the Bacile guy was potraying in this moving is totally uncalled for but I still think they have taking this too far by taking the law into their hands and killing people that might not have the slightest idea about this so called movie

The content of the video is protected by the first amendment. The people behind the video are not the first to promote hate speech and/or content that others may, and most likely will, deem offensive, and they certainly won't be the last. The man behind the video has committed other crimes and will probably be dealt with for those, but this video isn't exactly criminal.
Re: The Film That Caused The Arab Autumn Riot. Video by k2039: 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2012
ogugua88: The money used to make this film is enough to be 24 pieces of chicken from KFC.
I agree. I doubt many of them saw this film in the first place.

It means the jihadist sorry I meant the protesters took it word of mouth from word of mouth,the whole brouhaha might have been instigated by their religious leaders(just saying)

One thing this crisis as taught as all is one little YouTube video can change the world

Re: The Film That Caused The Arab Autumn Riot. Video by k2039: 6:54pm On Sep 15, 2012
ogugua88:

The content of the video is protected by the first amendment. The people behind the video are not the first to promote hate speech and/or content that others may, and most likely will, deem offensive, and they certainly won't be the last. The man behind the video has committed other crimes and will probably be dealt with for those, but this video isn't exactly criminal.

Google said the video does not violate YouTube's policies,so I agree that if at all he is going to be dealt with,it wont be this matter but something else
Re: The Film That Caused The Arab Autumn Riot. Video by ArQueBusieR(m): 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2012
Illiterates and innumerates lack the capacity to think philosophically or independently: they are very impressionable. These people could commit suicide because a Sheik A or an Imam B told them to. That's how silly they are.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Student Dies While Texting And Driving ( With Picture Of Last Text) / Why We Attacked Kano - Boko Haram / List 3 Things Goodluck Jonathan Should Do, To Earn Your Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.