Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,765 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

How To Hack Nokia C6-00 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Hack Nokia C6-00 (5921 Views)

How Much Is Nokia C6-01 / Blackberry Or Nokia C6? / How Much Is Nokia C6 Or Nokia X6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Hack Nokia C6-00 by Kslib(m): 5:07pm On Sep 15, 2012
I tried hacking my friend's nokia c6-00 and i think it worked,but his coreplayer won't install. It keeps saying "installation of coreplayer sis not supported".. I tried installing the other coreplayer which was saying "expired certificate" by changing the date,but still it didn't work..
Re: How To Hack Nokia C6-00 by Excelboi(m): 9:06pm On Sep 15, 2012
Kslib: I tried hacking my friend's nokia c6-00 and i think it worked,but his coreplayer won't install. It keeps saying "installation of coreplayer sis not supported".. I tried installing the other coreplayer which was saying "expired certificate" by changing the date,but still it didn't work..
Use SECMAN or HackIt or you should should download another coreplayer from another site...
Re: How To Hack Nokia C6-00 by honsule(m): 10:03pm On Sep 15, 2012
@kslib.u tried h@cking your friend fone using what software/method?
Re: How To Hack Nokia C6-00 by Kslib(m): 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2012
@honsule!!@i used norton antivirus and rompatcher. Both were packaged in a zip file including some other files....
Re: How To Hack Nokia C6-00 by ceaser: 1:37pm On Dec 06, 2012
Kslib: I tried hacking my friend's nokia c6-00 and i think it worked,but his coreplayer won't install. It keeps saying "installation of coreplayer sis not supported".. I tried installing the other coreplayer which was saying "expired certificate" by changing the date,but still it didn't work..
That's because you have been trying to install the sis (s60v1) version of coreplayer. Meanwhile, your friend's version of phone is symbian s60v30. Get yourself a version of that which'll usually end with the extension .sisx instead of .sis

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Tecno Mobile Dealer / Tecno Camon C9 - Check Out The Real Images And The Official Full Specifications / Tecno Camon 18 Series: Full Spec Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.