Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Is Patience Jonathan Dead? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Patience Jonathan Dead? (3467 Views)

"Hilary Cliton Has Inspire Me To Run For President" - Dame Patience Jonathan / Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari And Mrs Patience Jonathan / Breaking News: Mother Of Patience Jonathan Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Patience Jonathan Dead? by kamikazzi(m): 9:43pm On Sep 15, 2012
Rumour has it that the wife of the President is dead.
There are unconfirmed reports leaking from some of Aso Rock's staff with regard to the health of the nation's First Lady, Dr. Mrs. Patience Dame Ebere Jonathan; according to the reports the first lady's health is getting worse and some other reports claim the first lady might have died since yesterday.

I hope this isn't true. I also heard it from a Governor's wife today that she is dead. Have you guys heard anything?
Re: Is Patience Jonathan Dead? by bedford101(m): 9:51pm On Sep 15, 2012
Watching from behind the scene.. lipsrsealed
Re: Is Patience Jonathan Dead? by jhydebaba(m): 9:55pm On Sep 15, 2012
kamikazzi:

I also heard it from a Governor's wife today that she is dead.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Why can't you guys be patient and allow the family to break the news even though its true?
Re: Is Patience Jonathan Dead? by cammyjr(m): 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2012
*passing*
Re: Is Patience Jonathan Dead? by martyns303(m): 11:25pm On Sep 15, 2012
Like seriously what's in that Aso rock that's claiming lives? OBJ's wife, Yaradua, GEJ's Wife(supposed), its fÓllowing a pattern, wife, president, wife, so next president should expect to die in office hehehehehehe, soon ppl will be scared to contest for president.
Re: Is Patience Jonathan Dead? by kamikazzi(m): 11:56pm On Sep 15, 2012
martyns303: Like seriously what's in that Aso rock that's claiming lives? OBJ's wife, Yaradua, GEJ's Wife(supposed), its fÓllowing a pattern, wife, president, wife, so next president should expect to die in office hehehehehehe, soon ppl will be scared to contest for president.

i remember people saying that IBB should go and remove what he planted in Aso Rock years back. It's beginning to look true.
Re: Is Patience Jonathan Dead? by ghettodreamz(m): 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2012
I pray God heal her soul and cancel the mark of death over her life and give our governing leaders and every arms of government the right to do the right and follow the leading of His heart in leading us right IJN, amen. Let's not pray for the loss of her soul but repentance unto salvation and ask God to intervene on our land and cleans Nigeria of all her evils.
Re: Is Patience Jonathan Dead? by maureenfx(f): 2:01am On Oct 02, 2012
Dis is crazy. It seems there is a death pattern in aso rock. God help us
In as much as they have refused to provide adequate health care, steal our monies, I do not wish her death.

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Free Yahoo Mail Account / Has NEPA (PHCN) Ever Made You Mad? / Short People And Heavy Footsteps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.