Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,018 members, 7,806,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Why Are Some Muslims So Intolerant? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Are Some Muslims So Intolerant? (1868 Views)

Why are mulsim countries intolerant of other religions / Why Are Muslims So Intolerant To Criticism / Why Are Some Muslims So Mean And Wicked, You Will Shed Tears After Reading This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Muslims So Intolerant? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2012
honestly this pathetic.
this evening, i returned home from work and opted to buy some stuffs at near by shop within my estate. there's this young lady i met there wearing hijab/niqab. i tried greeting her and her reaction was just pathetic. few minutes later, she was talking to another lady and started using swearing words. this time i turned to her and said in yoruba 'with ur hijab, u're badly representing islam with ur reactions and i was thinking of converting to islam, but her behaviour has put off' then she pleaded that its not like that, she just decided to act like that but was sorry.

first impression last longer and says alot about her beliefs with her dressing.
Re: Why Are Some Muslims So Intolerant? by tbaba1234: 10:11pm On Sep 15, 2012
Many non-muslims have bad manners as well... So i can say the same for any group of people...

It is good you called her out maybe she'd improve her behaviour in the future...
Re: Why Are Some Muslims So Intolerant? by k2039: 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2012
The intolerant one's are the uneducated,uncivilized and brain washed one's

Re: Why Are Some Muslims So Intolerant? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2012
tbaba1234: Many non-muslims have bad manners as well... So i can say the same for any group of people...

It is good you called her out maybe she'd improve her behaviour in the future...
u're right. but what pissed me off was that she was wearing hijab and definitly would have be taught some things which she's exhibiting.

we have bad christians too
Re: Why Are Some Muslims So Intolerant? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2012
k2039: The intolerant once are the uneducated,uncivilized and brain washed one's

correct. but some educated ones still act silly at times
Re: Why Are Some Muslims So Intolerant? by hadbak: 11:49pm On Sep 15, 2012
Na wa o! U can't seize 2 amaze somone.humans are humans weda muslims, xtians or pagans.as we got intolerant muslims so also non muslims y bein bias. Have com acros bon-again xtians who r VERY mean buh has any1 generalized dat xtians r intolerant.. Make we fear God o
Re: Why Are Some Muslims So Intolerant? by Sweetnecta: 11:50pm On Sep 15, 2012
Toba if you think Hijab or Kimar is a sign of perfection, that was your mistake.
The young woman is still a human being, young still and has the value and trappings of youth in her.

in spite of her hijab, she will make mistakes. but the hijab might have prevented her from making colossal mistakes and proud of such mistakes.

see. when you called her out, she was contrived. she apologized to you, right away. i am sure she will not repeat it exactly the same way, again.

but why are you greeting muslim woman in hijab/nikab for?

Is there no place you will not hunt for muslim woman? Oga o.

You kinda not tell the truth when you said you were thinking of converting.
i have read couples of your recent posts on religion that make fun of islam.

Toba you are very pathological. Her mistake was in a contained store with just 3 of you or just a handful of people.

your exposing her was to put down islam, and its a global ameboish. you compound your deceit with telling her your false intention while on nairaland the only thing you see good about islam is the woman.
Re: Why Are Some Muslims So Intolerant? by maclatunji: 12:08am On Sep 16, 2012
Hahahaha! Just watchout, you might get a slap next time. The lady in question didn't know you are a prankster. Let us know when you're done with your little campaign.
Re: Why Are Some Muslims So Intolerant? by maclatunji: 12:09am On Sep 16, 2012
Sweetnecta: Toba if you think Hijab or Kimar is a sign of perfection, that was your mistake.
The young woman is still a human being, young still and has the value and trappings of youth in her.

in spite of her hijab, she will make mistakes. but the hijab might have prevented her from making colossal mistakes and proud of such mistakes.

see. when you called her out, she was contrived. she apologized to you, right away. i am sure she will not repeat it exactly the same way, again.

Toba you are very pathological. Her mistake was in a contained store with just 3 of you or just a handful of people.

your exposing her was to put down islam, and its a global ameboish. you compound your deceit with telling her your false intention while on nairaland the only thing you see good about islam is the woman.

This thread is an attention-seeking stunt.
Re: Why Are Some Muslims So Intolerant? by hadbak: 1:33am On Sep 16, 2012
maclatunji:

tot as much
Re: Why Are Some Muslims So Intolerant? by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 16, 2012
maclatunji: Hahahaha! Just watchout, you might get a slap next time. The lady in question didn't know you are a prankster. Let us know when you're done with your little campaign.
i don't think i did anything that could hve warranted that. even if i did, the girl is just too little to raise er hand on me.

Are u trying to justify the intolerance in islam and the act of violence being justified in ur religion?

lastly, i'll suggest that deols give u a handsome slap on nairaland next time u stalk her in ur emotional unbalanced state
Re: Why Are Some Muslims So Intolerant? by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 16, 2012
Sweetnecta: Toba if you think Hijab or Kimar is a sign of perfection, that was your mistake.

sir. may be u are right. i thought cos. she's wearing a hijab, she might be carrying an embodiment of some kind of humility and cool, but i guessed wrongly.

there's a woman in my office, married and she's the hijab type. her character can make u love islam cos she's not overzeaalous like most others are. i was thinking the young lady could be one
Re: Why Are Some Muslims So Intolerant? by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 16, 2012
maclatunji:

naaaaa. you know a little about me and im sure u also know im not a low life like u cos God has fed me and still feeding me. i dont spend too much time on the internet like u do.

far from it, im too engaged to seek publicity on nairaland. u published the interview i granted here urself and not the other way round
Re: Why Are Some Muslims So Intolerant? by maclatunji: 10:19am On Sep 16, 2012
toba: naaaaa. you know a little about me and im sure u also know im not a low life like u cos God has fed me and still feeding me. i dont spend too much time on the internet like u do.

far from it, im too engaged to seek publicity on nairaland. u published the interview i granted here urself and not the other way round

Hahaha, someone's touchy.
Re: Why Are Some Muslims So Intolerant? by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 16, 2012
maclatunji:

Hahaha, someone's touchy.
nope. i only said the obvious. remember u really campaigned to become a moderator as if ur life depended on it cheesy

now stop derailing my thread else i'll call deols to deal with u
Re: Why Are Some Muslims So Intolerant? by maclatunji: 10:38am On Sep 16, 2012
toba: nope. i only said the obvious. remember u really campaigned to become a moderator as if ur life depended on it cheesy

now stop derailing my thread else i'll call deols to deal with u

Really? I did? You must have it well-documented in your catalogue of hallucinations.
Re: Why Are Some Muslims So Intolerant? by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 16, 2012
maclatunji:

Really? I did? You must have it well-documented in your catalogue of hallucinations.
dont make me laugh guy. u can as well deny stalking deols, would u? if u cant definitely u cant deny doing that either.

im just wonderiing who trolls the internet more between u and macdaddy
Re: Why Are Some Muslims So Intolerant? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2012
maclatunji: Hahahaha! Just watchout, you might get a slap next time. The lady in question didn't know you are a prankster. Let us know when you're done with your little campaign.
Are you insinuating that it is impossible?
Re: Why Are Some Muslims So Intolerant? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2012
Reyginus: Are you insinuating that it is impossible?
abeg ask am ooo
Re: Why Are Some Muslims So Intolerant? by maclatunji: 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2012
^LOL. You guys crack me up.

(1) (Reply)

Guidelines On "How To Perform Jannabah".. / AR'BAIN - 40days After Ashura! (Largest Peaceful Gathering On Earth) / Injustice To Sect, Cause Of Boko Haram Bombings - Don

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.