Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1822721 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by frankeinstein(m): 12:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
lomaxx: Dispatch sent.
Check your mails.
Download according to instructions.

Use UC Browser to download. Make sure it's UC Browser. Use the Google docs link, instead of the Mediafire link. You'll see the download link below the coverpage. The books are:

1) Anatomy

a) Clinical Anatomy: A problem solving approach

b) Indebir Singh Essentials of Anatomy

c) Indebir Singh Textbook of Histology

d) Indebir Singh Textbook of Neuroanatomy

2) Biochemistry

a) DM Vasudevan Textbook of Medical Biochemistry

b)MN Charteajea Textbook of Medical Biochemistry

C) VK Malhotra Textbook of Practical Biochemistry

3) Physiology

A)CL Ghai Textbook of Practical Physiology

B) K Sembulimgam Textbook of Medical Physiology

4) Pathology

A) Harsh Morgan Practical Pathology

B) Harsh Morgan Quick Review of Pathology

C) Harsh Morgan Textbook of Pathology

5) Medical Microbiology

A) CJK Paniker Textbook of Medical Microbiology

B) Bhatia Essentials of Medical Microbiology

C) CP Prince Practical Manual of Medical Microbiology

6) Pharmacology

A) Badyal Practical Manual of Pharmacology

B) k Tripathi Essentials of Medical Pharmacology

7) Ahuja Short Textbook of Psychiatry

cool Ophthalmology

A) AK Khurana Comprehensive Ophthalmology

B) R Jogi Basic Ophthalmology

9) O& G

A) Sudha Salhan Textbook of Obstetrics

B) RichaSaxena Bedside Obstetrics and Gynaecology

C) Jeffcoates Principles of Gynaecology

10) Paediatrics

A) Gupte Short Textbook of Paediatrics

B) Atlas of Practical Neonatal and Paediatrics Procedures

C) IAP Colour Atlas of Paediatrics

D) IAP Textbook of Paediatrics

11) Community Medicine

a) Essentials of Community Medicine

B) Mahajan and Gupta Textbook of Community Medicine

12) ENT
A) BS Tuli Textbook of Ear Nose and Throat

B) PT Wakode Clinical Methods in ENT

13) Medical Laboratory Technology
A) Sankara Nethralayas Manual of Medical Laboratory Technology

14) Forensic Medicine
A) Biswas Review of Forensic Medicine

B) NG Rao Practical Forensic Medicine

15) Internal Medicine
A) KV Krishna Das Clinical Medicine

B) SN Chugh Bedside Medicine without Tears

C) API Textbook of Medicine

D) R Alagappan Manual of Practical Medicine

16) Surgery
A) SRBs Clinical Methods in Surgery

B) Apurv Mehra Orthopedics Quick Review

C) SRBs Manual Of Surgery

D) SRBs Bedside Clinics in Surgery

You have with you an arsenal with the finest weapons ever known to any medical student studying in the Tropics.

Good luck.
Dr Lomaxx,please send to my mail @yahoo.com. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Doclight(m): 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
Mikenwa4real: tnx alot ah knw ah cn always count on u guys..gtn advice 4rm u guys z d bst
pls whats ur jamb and pjamb score?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by protonz(m): 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
plz I just gained admission to study radiography at unilag n wud like som1 to give me some insight on wat d course actually entails.
tank u in advance
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Chartey(m): 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
gameboi: whenever I see a comment from you, I always know that there must be an iota of ridicule or insult. If you think that's nice, then think Again! I'm not Taking it personally oh. But comments like yours irk me. Are you really a medical student?
She is not a medical student. She hates anything close to Medicine. Her hatred is not veiled like Adeoladrg's own
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Babafaros(m): 11:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
codedmelvin: gudevenin potential docs n d house,av been following dis thread for quite a long time Buh on a low key.........I jus gained admission into MBBS,university of Ibadan.....though av already gotten a B.Sc in microbiology(UNN)2-1,would av tried entering via d.e Buh I sensed dat ma chances are slim owing to nuc quota(at most admitting10) to fed unis....so I tried jamb.am so greatful to God dat am finally admitted into dis noble course nd I look upto u guys for advice nd guidance....will b tru with nysc nxt month,tnx

I really Congratulate u ,Wat made u 2 be determined to this extent
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dikeclint10(m): 11:22pm On Sep 17, 2014
Hy docs pls i was jux admittd in Ndu 2study pharmacy..Pls i nid ur candid in order 2get trustworthy books..Tankz
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 2:45am On Sep 18, 2014
i know that u need to be brilliant to enter medical school,so i know this thread is full of brillant people my question is how did u study in sec sch ? did u finish ur textbook,how did u study 4 neco waec jamb ? wat was ur jamb score? which study methods do you use now?. pls am a small boi goin to sss3. so a PLEASE I RELI RELI NEED LOT OF SINCERE ANSWERS IN ORDER TO GET INTO MED SCH AND PERFORM WELL THANKS IN ADVANCE
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Edunews: 6:14am On Sep 18, 2014
lomaxx: Sent to all.

Hi Dr Lomakx,

Please send me a copy of these books to my mail: chinedu@obasichinedu.com

Would appreciate it a lot.

Thanks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Doclight(m): 6:23am On Sep 18, 2014
FINgames: i know that u need to be brilliant to enter medical school so i know this thread is full of brillant people my question is how did u study in sec sch ? did u finish ur textbook,how did u study 4 neco waec jamb ? wat was ur jamb score? which study methods do you use now?. pls am a small boi goin to sss3. so a PLEASE I RELI RELI NEED LOT OF SINCERE ANSWERS IN ORDER TO GET INTO MED SCH AND PERFORM WELL THANKS IN ADVANCE

i doubt
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Edunews: 7:48am On Sep 18, 2014
Anybody who has the textbooks by di Lomakx, please share with me.

Email: chinedu@obasichinedu.com
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Mikenwa4real: 8:13am On Sep 18, 2014
Doclight: pls whats ur jamb and pjamb score?
jamb score 227,pjamb 328= 278 average....

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 10:06am On Sep 18, 2014
Mikenwa4real: jamb score 227,pjamb 328= 278 average....
U blast o..

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Doclight(m): 10:15am On Sep 18, 2014
thats great.

Heard it was only english and maths, "absuu putme"
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
Pls are d textbooks used in 100l suggested by the lecturers or d students jux buy d one they like?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by sisiafrika(f): 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
Mikenwa4real:
abia state university..absu
I knew it would be an Igbotic school. Smh
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by sisiafrika(f): 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
protonz: plz I just gained admission to study radiography at unilag n wud like som1 to give me some insight on wat d course actually entails.
tank u in advance
I hate this, don't u have google? Or facebook? How do u go into something u know not much about? Later now u start war with the 'doctors'.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by laryom1(m): 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
sisiafrika: I hate this, don't u have google? Or facebook? How do u go into something u know not much about? Later now u start war with the 'doctors'.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Chartey(m): 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
sisiafrika: I hate this, don't u have google? Or facebook? How do u go into something u know not much about? Later now u start war with the 'doctors'.
Why are you ALWAYS harsh and bitter? Did you know everything about Pharmacy in 100L?
protonz: plz I just gained admission to study radiography at unilag n wud like som1 to give me some insight on wat d course actually entails.
tank u in advance
Pls try to link-up with students of Radiography in Unilag and ask them. It's important that you find those doing well in school. I don't know much about the B.Sc Radiography curriculum but I hope this gives you an idea.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Chartey(m): 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
@Lomaxx, pls I've not checked my mail. I'll let you know when I check. Pls don't think I'm ungrateful.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Edunews: 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
Chartey: @Lomaxx, pls I've not checked my mail. I'll let you know when I check. Pls don't think I'm ungrateful.

Please forward it to my mail when you check.

Email: chibuzor_Obasi@Yahoo.com
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by sisiafrika(f): 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
Chartey: Why are you ALWAYS harsh and bitter? Did you know everything about Pharmacy in 100L? Pls try to link-up with students of Radiography in Unilag and ask them. It's important that you find those doing well in school. I don't know much about the B.Sc Radiography curriculum but I hope this gives you an idea.
respect urself pls and stop buggin me. And it might interest u to know that I know everything even before I got into SSS class! So Stfu!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Mikenwa4real: 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
Doclight: thats great.

Heard it was only english and maths, "absuu putme"
lolz jst english and current affairs unlike oda years d solve 100qustn en,bio,chem,phy,..i fink God jxt wantd 2 bless me cuz i dnt av anybdy dia apart 4rm him,i prayd nd cried i dix admsn nd he did it 4 me,so am so grateful,owt ov 5 ov ma frnds onli me got it,sum scored higher dan me though buh hw God smuggled ma name dia ah dnt knw..i bliv dat dia z nuffin impossible 4 him 2do..he is more dan a physician,his evri evri may his name be praised

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Mikenwa4real: 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
sisiafrika: I knew it would be an Igbotic school. Smh
lolz sisi i wnt exchange words wit u cuz ah was brot up 2 respect all,yea am an igbo nd am proud ov dat,m also proud ov ma igbotic skul cuz i choosed it ma sef u didnt do dat 4 me,nd m aint complainin,u r jxt doin ol dix shit 2gt attntn nd ah wil jxt pretend lyk ah dnt read ur comments hia...

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Mikenwa4real: 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
Sum pipo r jxt troublesome.....Sum pipo r jxt troublesome.....Sum pipo r jxt troublesome.....
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
thanks but i still need answers to the other questions i posted above
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
[quote author=FINgames]i know that u need to be brilliant to enter medical school,so i know this thread is full of brillant people my question is how did u study in sec sch ? did u finish ur textbook,how did u study 4 neco waec jamb ? wat was ur jamb score? which study methods do you use now?. pls am a small boi goin to sss3. so a PLEASE I RELI RELI NEED LOT OF SINCERE ANSWERS IN ORDER TO GET INTO MED SCH AND PERFORM WELL THANKS IN ADVANCE
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Chartey(m): 10:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
Edunews:

Please forward it to my mail when you check.

Email: chibuzor_Obasi@Yahoo.com
Hope you'll thank Lomaxx when you get the traffic you need on your site.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Chartey(m): 10:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
sisiafrika: respect urself pls and stop buggin me. And it might interest u to know that I know everything even before I got into SSS class! So Stfu!
You knew "everything"? Na wa o. And I'm not "buggin" you. You were the one stalking me around NL some time back.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by iamnoel(m): 11:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hi Dr Lomakx,

Please send me a copy of these books to my mail: emmanueladeniji55@gmail.com

Would appreciate it a lot.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by walexlaw(m): 12:15am On Sep 19, 2014
Hi Dr Lomax, pls I also need a copy of the book. My e-mail: araromiadewale@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by jenbruce09(m): 12:23am On Sep 19, 2014
is Dr lomaxx on dix thread?? pls notify. Or maybe someone who knows him
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by protonz(m): 6:52am On Sep 19, 2014
chartey
tankz man!!!
sisiafrika
pls check d meaning of d word "insight" in ur "dick"tionary.....are u (f) or (m) by d way .

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.